News Ticker
Sign in to follow this  
Cinnamon Girl

2019 Grammys - Host + Performers

I think its so dumb for her to turn it down. Okay maybe she wouldnt get to perform the song she wants, a Grammy performance is still HUGE!

8 minutes ago, Dirkje said:

I think its so dumb for her to turn it down. Okay maybe she wouldnt get to perform the song she wants, a Grammy performance is still HUGE!

Hmm they probably wanted her to perform God is a Woman because its nominated but I am sure he team wants her to perform a song from Thank You, Next since its the weekend during her album release so... 

1 minute ago, R.E.M. said:

Hmm they probably wanted her to perform God is a Woman because its nominated but I am sure he team wants her to perform a song from Thank You, Next since its the weekend during her album release so... 

To be real honest, okay GIAW is previous era but still isnt that old. I get why her team prefers tun era. 

But still I think its dumb to turn it down because of that. As if GIAW wouldnt boost her tun era songs :shrug:

4 minutes ago, Dirkje said:

To be real honest, okay GIAW is previous era but still isnt that old. I get why her team prefers tun era. 

But still I think its dumb to turn it down because of that. As if GIAW wouldnt boost her tun era songs :shrug:

I disagree with that tbh

Imo, I think it'd boost Sweetener sales and GIAW the song will rise on iTunes but it wont help TUN era since it has nothing to do with it 

But anyway there could be other reasons for turning it down that we wont know so yeah lemme not jump to conclusions.

5 minutes ago, R.E.M. said:

I disagree with that tbh

Imo, I think it'd boost Sweetener sales and GIAW the song will rise on iTunes but it wont help TUN era since it has nothing to do with it 

But anyway there could be other reasons for turning it down that we wont know so yeah lemme not jump to conclusions.

True! And of course it would do the most on the sweetener era. But you often see that more songs get a boost. Maybe not the biggest boost but still a little.

Camila is also set to perform and will do Havana probably. You could say its dumb because everybody already knows that song and it already is her signature hit. She should be performing her CC2 lead single. But since she probably doesnt have much of a say she'll do it. Its still a Grammy performance which is huge for her!

• Tea 1