News Ticker
Sign in to follow this  
Dirkje

WOP's favorites playlist March listening party. Thanks everyone for joining!

To celebrate the release of our brand new playlist, I would like to organize a listening party.

Just like I did with the playlist of February.

So my suggestion date for the listening party is next week, Friday 12th of April. Time: 11PM CET?

Please let me know if you're available that date. If not, please come with a suggestion of a date and time that will work for you!

The playlist:

I hope to see you all there!

@Administrators @Head Moderator @Junior Moderators @Members @Members @Moderators @News Reporters @VIP

• Upvote 1
  • Awesome 1

It would be cute if we did listening parties on plug.dj! That way we could all watch the music/lyric videos together and chat all in one spot and make sure we're all hearing the same thing at the same time. Just a suggestion! I'm fine with whatever date, though :) 

10 minutes ago, Tana Mongeau said:

It would be cute if we did listening parties on plug.dj! That way we could all watch the music/lyric videos together and chat all in one spot and make sure we're all hearing the same thing at the same time. Just a suggestion! I'm fine with whatever date, though :) 

I disagree because if we do the lp here, that helps our forum its activity a lot. And I want people to listen to our spotify playlist :) 

58 minutes ago, IsThatSaraS said:

I miss Plug.dj :( 

Yeah, plugdj is quite fun! We can do that later but I dont want to use it for this listening party as we worked hard for this spotify playlist.

Are you free next week? :) 

• Awesome 1

1 minute ago, Dirkje said:

Yeah, plugdj is quite fun! We can do that later but I dont want to use it for this listening party as we worked hard for this spotify playlist.

Are you free next week? :) 

Yaaaaaaasssss, next Sat? :gaycat:

3 minutes ago, IsThatSaraS said:

I'll try and make any day around 5pm EST, hun :mercat:

Thank you sweetie! 

• Upvote 1

Just now, IsThatSaraS said:

Ugh, the mess; I forgot too! :icant:

Umm, yea that date's fine hun :cm:

Cool! We're all human beings! It still can happen though :cm: 

• Upvote 1

Friendly reminder that the listening party is THIS Saturday!

Also the date and time are still a suggestion. So if you want to make it but the date and time aint working for you, we can talk about that. 

If you are coming, are you in for a fun party? :party: 

@Administrators @Head Moderator @Junior Moderators @Members @Members @Moderators @News Reporters @VIP

• Upvote 1