News Ticker
Sign in to follow this  
Dirkje

The World of Pop Emoticons thread (information + requests)

What is a forum without the iconic emoticons?

Right, totally nothing!

World of Pop has arranged its emoticons under the following categories:

Standard Emotes:
You can find some of these emotes literally everywhere. Some of them could easily be more than 10 years old. Real forum classics so! 
These emotes are there really to support what you're saying! A category that can only grow! 
If you feel like you're posting in threads but the emote that makes clear what you're saying is missing, you can request it here in this thread. I think clear communication is important! 

Forum Classics:
Before the big emote purse happened, wop users voted for emotes to stay. You can find them in this category!
Little note: I have decided to add :cm: to the standard emotes!

World of Pop Member Emotes:
Some WOP users have name emotes! You can earn name emotes, and you can go to this thread to learn how: Earn your (next) name emote!

Admins Adds:
I'm also a user of course. If Dar or I find an emote that we want to add, we will just do. They will be placed in this category. 
And no, I'm not gonna fill this category with nonsense. Just once in a while I add some! These cant be requested! 
For now its just this one: :owlbye: (isnt it cute? )

Recently added 2019:
This category can only grow! As here you can find the emotes you just requested! If this one gets too messy, I can re-arrange them in new categories. Of course you guys will find out if that happens!

To request an emote to be added, you can post it here in this thread. Here are the requirements:

- You must make sure the emote has a size of 80X80 px max! 
- Request emotes you are actually gonna use! A few emotes because they are cute or iconic is fine, but I dont want to reach the limit of space (200) ever again! So please think about this when requesting!
- You must have a WOP account to be able to request.
- Understand that I have a life also. So requesting is fine, don't be mad if I respond later. I prefer to check once in a while to add a couple at the same time than just one per day. 

Have fun! :cm: 

@Administrators @Head Moderator @Junior Moderators @Members @Members @Moderators @News Reporters @VIP

• Upvote 2

Note: right before the limit was reached, @IsThatSaraS requested 2 more emotes. I've always promised that they would be added as soon as the purse was over. I kept my promise. They are now in Recently Added 2019!

• Upvote 1

Everything was added!

- :rip: is in Standard emotes now
- Some of them got a different code, as I dont want the codes to become a mess lol.
- Fixed the broken name emotes

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Dirkje said:

Everything was added!

- :rip: is in Standard emotes now
- Some of them got a different code, as I dont want the codes to become a mess lol.
- Fixed the broken name emotes

Thank you!! :party:gonna be requesting more soon skskks

• Upvote 1

Emotes:

- Everything that was requested is added
- I decided to let :hug2: return. It has hug2 as code
- :love:has now as code love 
- I forgot to return :gagakiss: it was one of the requested emotes before the emote purse
- All the broken emotes were reuploaded

• Upvote 2

21 minutes ago, Dirkje said:

Emotes:

- Everything that was requested is added
- I decided to let :hug2: return. It has hug2 as code
- :love:has now as code love 
- I forgot to return :gagakiss: it was one of the requested emotes before the emote purse
- All the broken emotes were reuploaded

Yaaayyy thank you!! :shivered: 

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Pabllo said:

Yaaayyy thank you!! :shivered: 

And to answer your question, :love:was just one of the broken emotes. I'm gonna ask around to see why they keep breaking. 

• Upvote 2

:wendyw6: Ar4zQ9B.gif

:wendyw7: cdKnlHc.gif

:wendyw8: pBclbem.gif

:wendyw9: 5IVN27x.gif

:Beyr: Q9nbjJS.gif

:beyhair: AsTNH7k.gif

:normani2: N5hDjCB.gif

Also, would it be possible to replace :normani:  with this one instead? --->  Qg6uoBY.gif

• Upvote 1