News Ticker
Sign in to follow this  
god complex

Ariana Grande REALLY Wants To Be BLACK

ARIANA GRANDE IS A CULTURAL APPROPRIATOR WHO THRIVES ON BEING RACIALLY AMBIGUOUS.

WHEN MILEY DOES IT ITS CULTURAL APPROPRIATION BUT WHEN ARIANA DOES IT ITS CULTURAL APPRECIATION

You gaiz have done it again! The HIPPO-CRITZ in all of you has gone WAY too far. And sorry, but I have to call you all out on it.

This dumb bitch Ariana Grande is literally doing the same thing Miley Cyrus did back in her Holy Bangerz era. The whole "let me act black to get more attention" bit. And yeah, Miley did it and it was kind of not cool. But when Ariana Grande does it, people are so accepting of it? Like MAKE IT MAKE SENSE bitch!

This is a white woman

ariana-grande-promotes-nickelodeons-victaug18-subscriber-cover-no-lines-15314295

But when it suits her to be "black" or racially ambiguous (mainly for music) she gets praised?

image-2018-12-01-13_AE4508F8799541ED9660Screen-Shot-2018-12-02-at-9.22.48-pm-671

THIS BITCH AINT MIXED with any sort of BLACK in her. She is fucking Italian and you all see her blackness as something she owns. THIS IS DISGUSTING! 

But when Miley does it she gets dragged to Timbuktu and back. Did she deserve it? Hells yeah, but why doesn't Ariana Grande deserve it? Y'all gays are a whole mess for this.

Spoiler

• Upvote 2

Am I pressed? Yes, but this highkey isn't ok. AND LET ME NOT EVEN GET ONTO IGGY AZEALEA.

Why is Ariana worse than Miley?

BECAUSE ARIANA GRANDE LITERALLY CHANGED HER SKIN COLOR TO PANDER TO BLACK AND GAY AUDIENCE. LIKE IMAGINE BEING THAT MUCH OF A SCUM.

When someone gets to be black sometimes and white sometimes is something that is VERY dangerous. 

LOOK AT THIS MESS

ariana-split-image.jpg-896x900.png

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Video Games said:

........Alright sis.

Well this is obviously injustice. Girl if some pasty ass white bitch did this cancel culture would be all up her cooch.

• Upvote 1

Personally I’m bewildered by it. With Miley, she was clearly making a mockery of the culture for her own gain. With Ariana, it’s something else that I don’t fully understand. Is she consciously trying to appear mixed? Or is she just really influenced by all the black people around her? Not sure.

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, Joy Rider said:

Personally I’m bewildered by it. With Miley, she was clearly making a mockery of the culture for her own gain. With Ariana, it’s something else that I don’t fully understand. Is she consciously trying to appear mixed? Or is she just really influenced by all the black people around her? Not sure.

What Miley and Ariana did are the exact same thing. The only difference is that Ariana can tan a lot better and give off an afro appearance. THATS LITERALLY IT... PERIODT (no tampon)

What Ariana is doing is taking advantage of the fact that her race is a mystery (but we all know this bitch is as white as it comes). She tans to the point when she looks mixed. She uses weave and flaunts it everywhere. Like when she was accepting an award she said she felt like it was her quinceanera. LIKE GIRL, she's pandering to every race and its truly disgusting. People dont see that what she's doing is taking advantage of a race that doesn't belong to her to get ahead in the game. What pasty white girl in her generation of pop stars has come out and really made it? LITERALLY NONE! 

She knows that people for the most part are not here for white pop music (which is where she started) and goes into hip hop and black culture.

WHICH IS THE SAME SHIT MILEY DID AND GOT HER WEAVE DRAGGED THROUGH THE UNIVERSE AND BACK AND THEN TO THE SUN.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, god complex said:

What Miley and Ariana did are the exact same thing. The only difference is that Ariana can tan a lot better and give off an afro appearance. THATS LITERALLY IT... PERIODT (no tampon)

What Ariana is doing is taking advantage of the fact that her race is a mystery (but we all know this bitch is as white as it comes). She tans to the point when she looks mixed. She uses weave and flaunts it everywhere. Like when she was accepting an award she said she felt like it was her quinceanera. LIKE GIRL, she's pandering to every race and its truly disgusting. People dont see that what she's doing is taking advantage of a race that doesn't belong to her to get ahead in the game. What pasty white girl in her generation of pop stars has come out and really made it? LITERALLY NONE! 

She knows that people for the most part are not here for white pop music (which is where she started) and goes into hip hop and black culture.

WHICH IS THE SAME SHIT MILEY DID AND GOT HER WEAVE DRAGGED THROUGH THE UNIVERSE AND BACK AND THEN TO THE SUN.

Nah, I’m not so sure. I mean white girls love to tan, Italian girls too, have you seen Jersey Shore? Ariana has nothing on Snooki’s bake. But she has always been pretentious so I think who she is now is just a product of that.

• Upvote 1

Ever since her skin switched like a f- she snatched multiple #1s, so I guess she won in the end :wendy24:

• Upvote 1

I will never understand such threads about someone "trying hard" to be black or whatever.

If I got a tan it doesn't mean I'm trying to be black to get attention, guurl. :nickinaughty:

• Upvote 3
  • Tea 1

Where is she acting black? The 7 rings video? Sis, it’s really disturbing if you think that is acting black. She’s just having fun in that video, but if you associate that with acting black, then there must be something wrong with you. Same thing with Miley by the way. She didn’t act black, she acted like herself. And if you think that behaviour is associated with black culture, then there must be something wrong with you. Not all black people are acting like thay.

She just got a tan. If she wanted to be black, don’t you think she would tan herself more? I tan myself too, does that mean I try to be black? No, I just want to tan, just like Ariana does.

What a stupid and dumb discussion. Thank you, next.

• Upvote 1

27 minutes ago, Video Games said:

Where is she acting black? The 7 rings video? Sis, it’s really disturbing if you think that is acting black. She’s just having fun in that video, but if you associate that with acting black, then there must be something wrong with you. Same thing with Miley by the way. She didn’t act black, she acted like herself. And if you think that behaviour is associated with black culture, then there must be something wrong with you. Not all black people are acting like thay.

She just got a tan. If she wanted to be black, don’t you think she would tan herself more? I tan myself too, does that mean I try to be black? No, I just want to tan, just like Ariana does.

What a stupid and dumb discussion. Thank you, next.

The assumptions you're making. Yikes girl, did you even watch the video? 

Imagine defending cultural appropriation. DISGUSTING!

• Upvote 1

13 hours ago, Burning Up said:

I will never understand such threads about someone "trying hard" to be black or whatever.

If I got a tan it doesn't mean I'm trying to be black to get attention, guurl. :nickinaughty:

It's not just "getting a tan." It's misusing African American Vernacular English and tanning yourself so dark that people mistake you for a different race.

There are so many people who honestly think Ari isn't white because of her last name also, which is actually pronounced Grandie, but she goes by Grand-aye.

See?

• Upvote 1

19 hours ago, god complex said:

Am I pressed? Yes, but this highkey isn't ok. AND LET ME NOT EVEN GET ONTO IGGY AZEALEA.

Why is Ariana worse than Miley?

BECAUSE ARIANA GRANDE LITERALLY CHANGED HER SKIN COLOR TO PANDER TO BLACK AND GAY AUDIENCE. LIKE IMAGINE BEING THAT MUCH OF A SCUM.

When someone gets to be black sometimes and white sometimes is something that is VERY dangerous. 

LOOK AT THIS MESS

ariana-split-image.jpg-896x900.png

There is literally a black filter over her & then a pink... it doesn't prove much
Also those photos you showed have something called lighting...

• Upvote 1

25 minutes ago, Mr. Mendes said:

And you REALLY want attention

Girl there is definitely something wrong happening with her. Youre white and literally from bum fuck nowhere America. We are not surprised you dont understand. White cis males.

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, god complex said:

The assumptions you're making. Yikes girl, did you even watch the video? 

Imagine defending cultural appropriation. DISGUSTING!

Whatever, sis. Just know that this whole act is a cringe.

• Upvote 1

56 minutes ago, god complex said:

Girl there is definitely something wrong happening with her. Youre white and literally from bum fuck nowhere America. We are not surprised you dont understand. White cis males.

Don’t go assuming shit based off where I live. That’s nasty and unfucking called for. 

• Upvote 1

25 minutes ago, Mr. Mendes said:

Don’t go assuming shit based off where I live. That’s nasty and unfucking called for. 

tenor.gif?itemid=8512368

• Upvote 1

@Elusive Vanjie If she really did that, it must be dumb decision. Bc if you want to sell an album you need to focus on majority. Most of the ppl are straight and white. There is no need to be black and bisexual to get more sells, more over it may prevent you from bigger success

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, Burning Up said:

@Elusive Vanjie If she really did that, it must be dumb decision. Bc if you want to sell an album you need to focus on majority. Most of the ppl are straight and white. There is no need to be black and bisexual to get more sells, more over it may prevent you from bigger success

Uhh... WRONG! Most people are white and straight yes but what type of music is dominating charts? Urban trap and rap music. Being urban yield more sales that’s just it. Why? Because the GP sees supporting white straight taboo. Js

• Upvote 1

On 5/16/2019 at 11:29 AM, god complex said:

Uhh... WRONG! Most people are white and straight yes but what type of music is dominating charts? Urban trap and rap music. Being urban yield more sales that’s just it. Why? Because the GP sees supporting white straight taboo. Js

I don't like Ariana, idk even why I'm defending her. The topic is delusion anyways

• Upvote 1