News Ticker
Sign in to follow this  
Dirkje

World of Pop creates a playlist for... PABLLO! Playlist posted!

Pinned posts

Alright @Pabllo you dont have to be scared at all.

You should know that you are loved and you are with your WOP family! 

Your personalized Spotify playlist:

I hope you like it! Enjoy listening!

Let us know what you think, a rate would be nice!

Also I wont be revealing who submitted which songs. People may reveal themselves as they might want to explain. 

The point of this really is giving as a WOP family being! <3 

We love you! 

• Upvote 2
  • Awesome 1

12 minutes ago, Pabllo said:

I don’t know if you can understand my english but I already know which songs you added and I’m not listening to them.

It was the first Britney and Kylie song :rihwink:

4 minutes ago, god complex said:

It was the first Britney and Kylie song :rihwink:

I know. You shouldn't have sent anything. Sorry for wasting your time.

• Awesome 1

4 minutes ago, Pabllo said:

I know. You shouldn't have sent anything. Sorry for wasting your time.

You know you love those songs :rihwink:

• A Little More Personal - 10 (idk who sent this but you have TASTE, i LOVE Lilo and her albums :kimcry: you did dat with that choice!!!)
  • Sweet Spot - 10 (omg idk tho sent this but this is SO GOOD :shook i like some of Kim stuff and i LOVED this! I think I know who added this so thank you <3 )
  • Not Ready to Wake Up - 8 (i listened to this song last week, it's cute!)
  • Cry - 9 (80's vibes, never listened to this and i really really like it!)
  • Cool Blue - 8 (this is something I'd usually listen in a blue day so that means i love it!! Thank you Sara!!)
  • Something I Never Had - 10 (not another Lilo :cry: whoever sent this, i love you!!!!!!!)
  • wherever you are - 8 (chill and cute, adorable! definitely adding to my chill playlist)
  • my strange addiction - 7 (i haven't listened to Billie's album yet - don't judge me - so this is a new one to me! I like it, it's not really an outstanding but it's cool)
  • Black Madonna - 10 (idk who added this but you made some points, i was listening to a Cage The Elephant song a few days ago and i really loved it - "Goodbye" - and this is just as good so thank you!!)
  • bitches - 9 (i know this one, it's good, so many talented girls, i love the vibe and the catchy chorus, it gives me a modern Spice Girls mood and i love it!)
  • Cool - 10 (a classic :beybawl: i love it so much it hurts, the taste jumped)
  • Started Out - 8 (this is new, it started kinda weird but it got better and better, i like it! Thanks for introducing to me!)
  • Venus - 8 (we love one of the best songs of ARTPOP don't we? @Dirkje <3 )
  • Me, Myself and I - 10 (one of my top 5 favortie Bey songs, thank you so much, you got it right @REM <3 )
  • Expectations - 8 (this is a bop, not a big fan of any ex-5H girl but this song is really good, it reminds me a bit of Amy Winehouse, who i love, so I really like it!) 
  • Send Me a Picture - 8 (one of the few good songs from this album :rip: idk who added this but I'll send you a picture :wendy24: )
  • Me & The Rhythm - 9 (a bop from an album i love, good choice, taste!!)
  • Looking For A Hug - 7 (this is interesting, i like the groovy beat!)
  • Walking On Air - 10 (great way to close the playlist, i LOVE this song!!!!)

I loved it!! :love: Thank you again to who sent the songs above, there are songs I love, songs and artists I didn't know and that I've enjoyed and will definitely be looking to get to know more about them!! You guys did dat <3 

• Awesome 3

1 hour ago, Pabllo said:
  •  
  • my strange addiction - 7 (i haven't listened to Billie's album yet - don't judge me - so this is a new one to me! I like it, it's not really an outstanding but it's cool)
  • Black Madonna - 10 (idk who added this but you made some points, i was listening to a Cage The Elephant song a few days ago and i really loved it - "Goodbye" - and this is just as good so thank you!!)
  •  

That was me :wendy13:

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, Pabllo said:
  • A Little More Personal - 10 (idk who sent this but you have TASTE, i LOVE Lilo and her albums :kimcry: you did dat with that choice!!!)
  • Sweet Spot - 10 (omg idk tho sent this but this is SO GOOD :shook i like some of Kim stuff and i LOVED this! I think I know who added this so thank you <3 )
  • Not Ready to Wake Up - 8 (i listened to this song last week, it's cute!)
  • Cry - 9 (80's vibes, never listened to this and i really really like it!)
  • Cool Blue - 8 (this is something I'd usually listen in a blue day so that means i love it!! Thank you Sara!!)
  • Something I Never Had - 10 (not another Lilo :cry: whoever sent this, i love you!!!!!!!)
  • wherever you are - 8 (chill and cute, adorable! definitely adding to my chill playlist)
  • bitches - 9 (i know this one, it's good, so many talented girls, i love the vibe and the catchy chorus, it gives me a modern Spice Girls mood and i love it!)
  • Cool - 10 (a classic :beybawl: i love it so much it hurts, the taste jumped)
  • Started Out - 8 (this is new, it started kinda weird but it got better and better, i like it! Thanks for introducing to me!)
  • Venus - 8 (we love one of the best songs of ARTPOP don't we? @Dirkje <3 )
  • Me, Myself and I - 10 (one of my top 5 favortie Bey songs, thank you so much, you got it right @REM <3 )
  • Expectations - 8 (this is a bop, not a big fan of any ex-5H girl but this song is really good, it reminds me a bit of Amy Winehouse, who i love, so I really like it!) 
  • Send Me a Picture - 8 (one of the few good songs from this album :rip: idk who added this but I'll send you a picture :wendy24: )
  • Me & The Rhythm - 9 (a bop from an album i love, good choice, taste!!)
  • Looking For A Hug - 7 (this is interesting, i like the groovy beat!)
  • Walking On Air - 10 (great way to close the playlist, i LOVE this song!!!!)

I loved it!! :love: Thank you again to who sent the songs above, there are songs I love, songs and artists I didn't know and that I've enjoyed and will definitely be looking to get to know more about them!! You guys did dat <3 

You’re welcome! Glad you like it!