News Ticker
Sign in to follow this  
Dár

The Sims | Main Thread

Sul Sul welcome to le Sims 4 Creation 

This topic is dedicated to those creations you have made playing The Sims 4

(Please use original content and not content you find online. Custom items are acceptable)

r90lk3.jpg

ULIWJa6.png

Hello! I don't know if I'm the only one who plays games from The Sims franchise so even though we have a thread for CAS creation, I've decided to make this thread for the franchise itself so we can share anything about it, from screenshots of our games from any version you play to news about the next games, etc. :party: 

• Upvote 3

immediately downloaded it after i heard it was free on Origon. missed playing it <3  my first sim is a singer :cm: 

• Upvote 1

I made Inna a twin brother called Immo :lipstick: she's working to be a famous actress/celebrity and he's in the style influence business

glNV19e.jpg

Inna getting ready to shoot!

1ozBCRN.jpg

Immo made some *cookies* (Vanjie voice)

TovhY8i.jpg

Inna:

Ys916ii.jpg

Inna serving looks for the commercial!

zkycBye.jpg

celebrating Xmas

j1oq7qh.jpg

and New Year's!

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Pabllo said:

zkycBye.jpg

OMG I JUST NOTICED THEY'RE HOLDING HANDS LMAO that was an accident, not a pose :rip: shook! Thanks EA for this bug, the pic got cuter!

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, Cheri said:

Anyone here have Island Paradise already?? Is it worth it?

My sister bought it yesterday, she's enjoying so far! But i don't know for how long this will last, i've been seeing a LOT of tweets from simmers and youtubers saying that it gets boring after a couple days and that it should've been a game pack instead of an expansion pack. :hilaryk:

The fact that the EP artwork matches with the GP style instead of the usual EP style makes me wonder if it weren't supposed to be a GP and the mercEAnary made it a EP :whereisit: 

1 hour ago, Pabllo said:

My sister bought it yesterday, she's enjoying so far! But i don't know for how long this will last, i've been seeing a LOT of tweets from simmers and youtubers saying that it gets boring after a couple days and that it should've been a game pack instead of an expansion pack. :hilaryk:

The fact that the EP artwork matches with the GP style instead of the usual EP style makes me wonder if it weren't supposed to be a GP and the mercEAnary made it a EP :whereisit: 

That's why I'm not sure if I should get it 'cause so many people are saying it gets boring. EA really can't do anything right huh?

Okay .. I know I downloaded Sims 4 via Origin but I uninstalled Origin, do I still have The Sims or is it expired and do I need to buy it now? :wendyw:

Just now, Breathin said:

Okay .. I know I downloaded Sims 4 via Origin but I uninstalled Origin, do I still have The Sims or is it expired and do I need to buy it now? :wendyw:

Okay, I still got it, time to get playing again :cm: