News Ticker
Sign in to follow this  
Dirkje

Posting news threads from now on

As you guys may have noticed, we dont have the "News Reporters" group anymore.

At the beginning it was necessary to have this team so the site got updated with the latest news daily. 

@IsThatSaraS did her job very well so lets show her some appreciation!!
She worked really hard and that has paid off! I love you so much sis. Thank you for all you've done!

But as the forum is getting more active and more people started to make news threads. Which is fine and a growth we love to see happening. As of course, everybody can make news threads about their faves!

The News Reporters group was changed into  @Social Media Team

This group contains the following people:
@IsThatSaraS (Main twitter account)
@god complex (Main twitter account)
@jungwoo (Kpop twitter account)
@Daydream (kpop twitter account)
@Royalty (Instagram)
@R.E.M. (Instagram)
@Venti (Instagram)

The Administrators have access to all social media accounts and can assist where needed. 

The following is important:

If you create a news thread (In Albums & EPs, Singles, Tours & Performances, Celebrity News & Rumors, etc) tag someone that have access to the supporting twitter account.
For WORLD OF MUSIC area tag someone that has access to the Main twitter account (@worldofpopnet). 
For WORLD OF ASIAN POP area tag someone that has access to the Kpop twitter account (@worldofkpopnet). 

They will tweet your thread!

Big and important music news can get noticed by team Instagram that will post about it. 

ALL the administrators have access to every social media account as mentioned before. You can tag them too. 

POSTING A NEWS THREAD:

For the Singles and Albums sections:

I dont really care how the thread title looks like as long as it contains the important information (Artist, title, release date) 

So if we take this as an example: 
Katy Perry | KP5 | TBA

I dont care if you use , - | or any other sign. I like it when you can see that WOP has different members that might type differently or that might create the OP differently. I support diversity and in this forum you can be yourself, also in the way you type. 

Though if the song or album was released, we will change the title to "Out Now". You can make a Moderator aware if that still needs to happen. 

Happy posting :) 

@Administrators @Head Moderator @Junior Moderators @Members @Members @Moderators @Social Media Team @VIP

• Upvote 4

Can I also suggest that when a Single/Album has been released,

a Mod can change the title to "OUT NOW" ?

There's a few that date back to November :isthatsaras: 

2 minutes ago, IsThatSaraS said:

Can I also suggest that when a Single/Album has been released,

a Mod can change the title to "OUT NOW" ?

There's a few that date back to November :isthatsaras: 

Yeah I mentioned that in the OP. 

Though if its an old release that dont get much updates anymore I think its fine to update it as soon as its necessary. Sleeping threads can wait :)  

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Dirkje said:

Yeah I mentioned that in the OP. 

Though if its an old release that dont get much updates anymore I think its fine to update it as soon as its necessary. Sleeping threads can wait :)  

Mess, I didn't see that :gaycat:

• Upvote 1