News Ticker
Sign in to follow this  
Dár

Newly Added Features: Updated As of January

• Invision has released yet another version and World Of Pop has been upgraded to the latest.
    • Key Features
      • Version 4.4.3 is a small maintenance update to fix issues reported since 4.4.2.

• Pinned Post

• Key Feature

• It allows you to pin posts within a topic. It's a great feature for games and events.

@Administrators @Head Moderators @Moderators @Junior Moderators  @News Reporter news-512.png @VIP GBuwtrb.png @Members  @Members

• Upvote 2
  • Awesome 1

• The month of June was chosen for LGBT Pride Month to show our love and support we created a theme for everyone to enjoy. You can find it below in the theme dropdown menu.
    • LGBT Pride Month wallpaper is available for download. All you have to do is head over to the download section.
  • Slashes through banned members name have been added.
  • I understand some people experience growth and run into complications and they rather separate themselves from forums. Therefore "Delete My Account Request" has been added and can be found in settings. Your request will be reviewed by @Dirkje and I. but it's not guaranteed it'll be deleted at that very moment.
  • All social media handlers for login and sign up has been updated and free of any errors. 
  • Advanced Tags & Prefixes have been added and updated to its latest version.
  • GIPHY gif enhancement has been added to the toolbar. You can now use gifs that aren't added to our emote list.
  • For security reasons, Google Maps has been added to enhance displaying location data such as in the IP address lookup and duplication spam accounts.

@Administrators @Head Moderators @Moderators @Junior Moderators  @News Reporter news-512.png @VIP GBuwtrb.png @Members  @Members

• Upvote 3
  • Awesome 4

• All banned members have been added to the "inmates" group excluding @ACT2.
  • Verified Members (purple) that has over 200+ posts has been promoted to VIP members. From this moment forward if you achieve 200 posts or more you'll automatically be promoted to VIP access.
  • News Reporters has been changed to "Social Media Team"
    • Welcome  @Daydream and @Royalty to the team. They'll be handling our KPOP Twitter account and Instagram account.

• Upvote 6
  • Awesome 1

• iAwards (stan badges) has been re-enabled. They were previously disabled due to pending update.

• Chatbox has been uninstalled and been replaced with Chatbox+. It's an alternate chat just like Facebook. You'll also be able to hold private conversations and it'll appear at the bottom of the screen like Facebook messenger on the desktop. All you have to do is click "General Chat" under chatrooms.

• Advanced tags & prefixes has been added back and is pending an new update.

• World Of Pop has been updated to it's latest version suite 4.4.5

• Key Features

• Added an Admin CP dashboard widget to show total members.

• Upgraded CKEditor to 4.12.1.

• Improved the page speed for guests by not loading the editor or notification sound javascript libraries until they are needed.

• Upvote 5

Emote update:

The "Recently added 2019" category got a bit messy and full thats why I did a few changes:

- Katy Perry and Beyoncé are the artists with the most emotes and got their own category. I decided that the artist must have at least 5 emotes to get their own category.

- The "Recently added 2019" category had a name change into "Random Emotes". Except the latest additions, they are put in the category "Recently added"

- Some emotes were too big. I have recized them into the right size of 80X80 max. 

- Some emotes like :fire: and :msl: (and a few others) were placed in the category I think was a better home for them. 

- Emotes :8 and :/ had the same code! So I decided that :8 is now : 8 (without a space) and :/ is now : / (without a space)

@Administrators @Head Moderator @Junior Moderators @Members @Members @Moderators @Social Media Team @VIP

• Upvote 1

• Auto Welcome has been updated to it's latest version 2.5.6
  • Chat Box has been updated to it's latest version 2.0.0
  • The Holiday season is finally here therefore I've enabled the Christmas settings.
    • Key Features
      • Christmas at the top of the screen are breakable if you scroll the mouse cursor over them.
      • Falling snow
  • World Of Pop now has a application icon and safari mask icon. These two icons can be seen when someone add the website to their home-screen on various device including IOS and Android
  • Ex-member(s) who wished to have their account deleted I've gone ahead and processed those request(s). 

• Upvote 4

23rd of January 2020

A few changes have been made:

- The Purple and VIP area have been merged into WOP Exclusive.

- A WOP archive has been created. This is a section that is only viewable by administrators. This is for projects/whole sections we dont need anymore. With this archive we never have to delete stuff. From now on I dont even allow to delete stuff. If you have stuff that needs to be removed completely, contact a administrator. 

- I will make a thread in the Waste Bin. If you have a post that needs to be deleted (double posts, etc) just contact a moderator. They will split your post into that thread in Waste Bin. 

- I thought that no one really was using WOP Critics. I like the idea of reviewing albums so I'll create an alternaltive. This section was basically full with threads with 0 replies or just a view.

Changes to come:

- A brand new 2020 looking theme/look

- Domain change to .com instead of .net

- possibility of introducing ads to the site

- WOP on Tapatalk 

@Administrators @Junior Moderators @Members @Members @Social Media Team @VIP

• Upvote 2