News Ticker
Sign in to follow this  
Pabllo

Mulan | March 27, 2020

mulan-teaserposter-full-700x1037.jpg?ito

Mulan is an upcoming war action drama film directed by Niki Caro with the screenplay by Elizabeth Martin, Lauren Hynek, Rick Jaffa and Amanda Silver, and produced by Walt Disney Pictures. It is a live-action adaptation of Disney's 1998 animated film of the same name, itself based on the Chinese legend of Hua Mulan. The film stars Yifei Liu as the eponymous character, alongside Donnie Yen, Jason Scott Lee, Yoson An, Gong Li, and Jet Li in supporting roles.

Disney just released the first teaser of the movie!! :excited: 

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Daydream said:

I can already tell her ass can’t act. Dishonor on your cow.

Where is Constance Wu? That’s the real dishonor 

11 minutes ago, Daydream said:

I can already tell her ass can’t act. Dishonor on your cow.

Yeah, I kinda noticed the same but let's give the gal a chance :poot: 

I'm gonna be honest, I wasn't gonna go watch this because Mushu isn't there but the trailer looks so promising and Mulan looks badass af. I'll definitely give it a chance!

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Cheri said:

I'm gonna be honest, I wasn't gonna go watch this because Mushu isn't there but the trailer looks so promising and Mulan looks badass af. I'll definitely give it a chance!

I was going to watch it but feeling disappointed... until I found out that Chinese people found the movie offensive when it came out due to the stereotypes and that Disney changed a lot from the original legend of Mulan :rip: as a Brazilian, i didn't know that and I've never seen comments about it until this week, and I'm glad I got in touch with this. So now I'm curious to see this version that it seems to be more loyal to the legend and respectful to the chinese culture :itwascamp:

• Awesome 1