News Ticker
Sign in to follow this  
Venti

CREATE A LABEL: SEASON 6 | RELEASES

7ejZ8re-asset-mezzanine-16x9-q8hJUHp.jpg

SHAWN MENDES - STILL BREATHING (VEVO PRESENTS)

The video opens with Shawn standing at the mic, absentmindedly strumming his guitar. He speaks to the crowd. "I wrote Still Breathing without trying to write a song. From the minute I hit the bottom of my barrel back in 2018, I began journalling at the recommendation of my therapist. The song is taken from a year and a half worth of journal entries just tracking my progress through that time. Here we go." The crowd cheers as Shawn counts the song in. Being a pretty intimate venue, there's nothing in the way of stage props or even a backing screen. The performance is left squarely to Shawn and his natural performance ability. During the first verse, Shawn keeps things gentle. His playing is relaxed and his vocals are smooth. He is clearly wrapped up in the song, his eyes remaining closed for most of the verse. When he starts to punch the song up as we soar into the chorus, his energy spills out in a confident and powerful burst. The chorus is delivered in triumph, Shawn feeling every note he plays and every word he sings. Coming into the next verses, Shawn wears a smile on his face. He hears the audience singing the song with him and he occasionally stops singing to let them take over which only makes him beam more. Taking the song back into the chorus, Shawn and the band deliver it with a punch once more. As the song heads into the bridge, Shawn's vocals soar more confidently than ever. He tremolo's the guitar with ease before soaring back up into the chorus for a final time. At the end of the song, Shawn does some improvisations on the guitar before bringing it to a powerful, rocking conclusion with the band. The crowd cheers and Shawn wipes some sweat from his brow. 

"Still Breathing" is available now worldwide. 

• Upvote 4

Camila Cabello - "In The Dark"

nrCi1Ya.jpg

Title: In The Dark
Artist: Camila Cabello
Album: Never Be The Same
Length: 3:40
Genre: Pop
Writer(s): Camila Cabello, Simon Wilcox, Frank Dukes
Producer(s): Frank Dukes, Camila Cabello
Treatment: Third Single
Release: February 21, 2020
Label: Shadow Records

Camila Cabello has released In The Dark as the official third single from her debut studio album "Never Be The Same". The song is written by Cabello, Simon Wilcox and Frank Dukes, the song is produced by Frank Dukes and Cabello herself. 

Audio

Spoiler

Lyrics

• Upvote 3
  • Awesome 2

Louisa Johnson - "Best Behaviour"

sliPFLe.jpg

Title: Best Behaviour
Artist: Louisa Johnson
Length: 3:35
Genre: Dance-pop
Writer(s): TMS, Danny Parker, Louisa Johnson
Producer(s): TMS
Release: February 21, 2020
Label: Shadow Records

Louisa Johnson has released her official debut single called Best Behaviour. The single is the lead single to her upcoming debut EP which is coming out later this year! The song is written by Johnson, TMS and Danny Parker, TMS produced the track.

Audio

Spoiler

Lyrics

• Upvote 3
  • Awesome 2

getpubthumb?code=XZLlGskZkDSg4TucL0FzvMJye8Yyk4Xauh3X&linkpassword=undefined&size=1365x910&crop=0&type=auto

Title: Every Kind Of Way (Wale Remix)

Artist: H.E.R. feat Wale

Writers: Gabriella "H.E.R." Wilson,Olubo "Wale" Victor Akintimehin, Darhyl "DJ Camper" Camper Jr. & Hue "SoundzFire" Strother

Genre: Soul and R&B

Producers: H.E.R. & DJ Camper

Length: 3:38

Release Date: February 21,2020

AUDIO + LYRICS

Spoiler

[Verse 1: Wale]
I heard I cracked the code to your heart
Cause the one that before me
Couldn't figure it out
Sex was the weapon
My tongue will gun ya down (yeah)
Sex was best one ain't no love allowed
Sometimes i think
99% of our bodies are lying
Why don't our minds agree
She heard my title peace
Trying just to see why
Am I this nigga fighting asleep
That's what entitlement means
She told me be careful like Cardi B
But my cardio gotten smaller
Small like a car don't got wings
Gods Plan
Shawty ain't tryna b
We can sit and I'm good
I lick ya neck and then
I bet ya I'm setting the mood
Bet you I'm different
Bet that you is lost mayne
My jeweler is accomplished
Come on whenever you want
A young intellectual who became a boss
But don't mess with the strippers
With pistols in they Goyard
Sophisticated or the ratchets
I can't ignore both
The Issa Raes and Lissa Anns
Its insecure now
I can see your plans for us
Cupid got his aiming scoped
Better tell him stop playing with us
Cause if we shooting we not friends no more

[Verse 2: H.E.R.]
Baby, the sound of you
Better than a harmony
I want you off my mind
And on me
Holding me closer than we've ever been before
This ain't a dream
You're here with me
Boy, it don't get no better than you
For you, I wanna take my time
All night

[Chorus H.E.R.]
I wanna love you in every kind of way
I wanna please you, no matter how long it takes
If the world should end tomorrow and we only have today
I'm gonna love you in every kind of way

[Verse 3: H.E.R]
Give you all, give you all of me
When you need it
'Cause I need it
I wanna fall like your favorite season
I'll never get up
Stay here forever, babe
It don't get no better than this
Your kiss

[Chorus: H.E.R.]

[Outro: H.E.R.]
I wanna love you
I gotta love you
I wanna love you
I gotta love you

• Upvote 5
  • Awesome 1

Dinah-Logo

Dinah Jane - Right For Her (Official Music Video)

1920x1080mv

Directed By: Joseph Kahn

Release Date: 2/21/2020

┬┈┈┈┈□┈┈┈┈┬

The music video starts with a black screen opening as curtains, as the title of the song appears. The camera is led to the bedroom, where Dinah is seen sitting in a bed that is covered in crystals instead of curtains. She has a flip phone on her left hand. Dinah was showing anxious/ angry emotions as the lights of the set helped that (light blue/ purple which are moody colors). for the pre-chorus dinah was seen in getting out of the bed, and heading to the bathroom. which led to the second scene. Dinah was seen with her hair rolled up in rolls in the bathroom. Wearing a off shoulder top from Fashion Nova. .Singing the chorus while sitting on the bathroom sink, with some scenes flashing of dancers doing choreography. This scene remained until the Bridge.  For the bridge "Imma a buffet baby treat me well / don't be a one time customer/ clean up my plates/ wash my cloth/ lemme be your mama do your chores." Dinah scene was with a famous instagram model where she was basically telling him about her rules and signifying the meaning of the song. For the last chorus, the switch between all three scenes happened with a one new scene. For the ending of the music video, Dinah was seen pushing the model's head and walking away.

The credits rolled up, and links to the official song were added. 

SCENES:

Spoiler

Dinah Jane dinah jane dinahjane heard it all before GIF

heard it all before GIF by Dinah Jane

┴┈┈┈┈■┈┈┈┈┴

• Upvote 2
  • Awesome 2

rVvFK3Q.png

Camila Cabello - "In The Dark" (Lyric Video)

tumblr_p2eiskY5XB1uszjn8o2_250.gifv

Artist: Camila Cabello
Title: In The Dark (Lyric Video)
Length: 3:52
Director: Camila Cabello
Platforms: YouTube/VEVO/IGTV
Release Date: February 21, 2020

The video first shows a completely deserted street, it is completely dark, the camera films the street in a fast way. After 10 seconds, the instrumental of In The Dark takes place, when we hear Camila singing, that is when the text also plays on the video, the lyrics appear in a simple font, not too striking, but striking enough for the video. In the background, we see the camera visiting multiple deserted streets and filming them, around the streets we see people standing on the side, completely alone, with no one around them. During the bridge of the song we see that the camera makes a whole switch, the camera stands still at the beginning of the street, we see a person very far away in the distance, the camera slowly goes further and further up the street and the person gets closer and closer. When the song ends, we see the person standing in the distance in front of the camera, it is Camila Cabello who looks straight into the camera, the video ends there.

• Upvote 4
  • Awesome 1

DffGwu2.png

FERGIE - ODYSSEY SIMULATOR
PRE-ORDER & PRE-SAVE // OUT MARCH 6, 2020

5xWED9n.png

Artist: Fergie
Title: Odyssey Simulator
Release Date: March 6, 2020
Genres: TBA

Length: TBA
Executive Producer: Fergie

AVAILABLE FOR PRE-ORDER & PRE-SAVE

Fergie's solo sophomore album ODYSSEY SIMULATOR is now available for pre-order and pre-save on every digital and streaming platforms. After the massive success from the Grammy-nominated debut album, No Good, the new project features the number-one hit "Life On MTV" and has Fergie herself as the executive producer. As of the announcement, the only other details known about the tracklist are the first and the new upcoming second single, "Prototype", set to be released on February 28. The album is expected to be released worldwide on March 6, 2020.

1. Prototype
2. TBA
3. Life On MTV
4. TBA
5. TBA
6. TBA
7. TBA
8. TBA
9. TBA
10. TBA

Retrofuture Records, a division of Warner Music Group ℗ 2020

• Upvote 2
  • Awesome 3

7 rings - Ariana Grande (DJ Linuxis Deep House Remix Video)

Uploaded to ArianaGrandeVevo at midnight on February 21st, 2020

Director: Hannah Lux Davis

EFA6qDF.jpg

As the video begins and the instrumental begins to play the camera shows an overview of Ariana and six of her closest friends having breakfast at Tiffany’s Lounge above their boutique. There are also other patrons at the other tables. As the video gets into the first verse of the song the waiters and waitresses do some synchronized movements that act as choreography of them serving everyone in the lounge in the background as the camera focuses on Ariana’s table as she sings. When it comes time for the pre-chorus some of the Tiffany’s employees come and gives each lady at Ariana’s table a diamond ring before they all get up. They all begin to do some movements to the chorus as the camera zooms in on each lady before they begin to do the vogue choreography from “Be Alright” with the waiters and waitresses as the video shows a full view of the scene. They continue do it through the best drop, but everyone rotates their spots around the lounge expect for Ariana so it wouldn’t be so repetitive. Ariana then lays across the table as the camera moves to right above her as the video gets into the second verse. When she mentions buying rings for her friends they all poke their hands into the frame and wiggle their fingers before taking them back out the frame. Ariana then sits up and gets off the table and the camera goes back to a perspective view of the cafe. The waiters and waitresses now begin to do some more synchronized movements as they surround her with jewelry and she takes whatever she wants. As it comes time for the pre-chorus the lights in the lounge begin to flicker as the video shows some beauty shots of all the ladies. They then do the vogueing choreography again to the chorus. When it comes time for the third verse the camera closes up to Ariana as a Tiffany’s retail associate wraps a super long receipt around Ariana and she hands her her black card. Another associate then hands the ladies their shopping bags and Ariana and her friends begin to shake them side to side in sync to the rest of the verse. Ariana then cockily yet nonchalantly recites the last line of the verse. Before they all begin to make their way out the lounge as the waiters and waitresses in the background vogue some more to the chorus. Ariana then hands her bag to one of her friends and let’s them go ahead as she joins the waiters and waitresses and vogues down the stairs to the beat drop until the song ends and she pushes the camera to the side to end the video.

2020 Moonlight Recordings, under exclusive license to UMG Recordings, Inc.

• Upvote 1

UixWGSu.png
Louisa Johnson - "Best Behaviour" (Lyric Video)

giphy.gif?cid=790b7611ac02c5f32d700affee

Artist: Louisa Johnson
Title: Best Behaviour (Lyric Video)
Length: 3:38
Platforms: YouTube/VEVO/IGTV
Release Date: February 23, 2020

As the video begins, we can hear the instrumental of the song. A desert is being showcased in the background, going from the time when the sun goes down to the time when the sun goes up. The lyrics are being shown in the font "EastMarket", as the font is clear and good to read for everybody. In some takes on the lyric video, we can see Louisa walking around in the desert, just walking, nothing else. During the chorusses of the song, the video turns it up a notch and goes faster and faster, during the chorus, we can also see some wild animals living in the nature, doing their thing. As the bridge kicks in, the video keeps it calm again, we can see the sun going up in the lyric video, as it gives a beautiful image.

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e617773

Nearing the end of the song, we can see the camera zooming out and going in a fast direction to a place in the desert where people are coming together. As the last sentence of the song has been sung, we can see the camera slowly zooming in onto Louisa.

• Upvote 1