News Ticker
Sign in to follow this  
Nicki Minaj

CREATE A LABEL: SEASON 6

CupcakKe x The Edge 96.1
(Date: December 6, 2019; Location: Australia; 2nd article; PAID)

Image result for The Edge 96.1

To promote her forthcoming Australian tour and brand new single, Invitation, CupcakKe visited rhythmic radio station The Edge 96.1 in Sydney.

Male host: In the studio tonight, we are so excited to have her! Please give it up for CupcakKe!
CupcakKe: Hey, you guys! How y'all doin'?
Male host: We are extremely excited to have you here with us. We play all of your songs all the time and we never get tired of them. The brand new single from the album is Invitation featuring Charli XCX. I noticed you were promoting Bloody Burner over in the U.S. and it was doing very well over there. Why are we changing it up for Australia?
CupcakKe: Just marketing stuff. You know, I'm signed to Pink Friday Entertainment and they work through Universal so they, over here, wanted the pop single cuz I know a lot of radio stations over here might not wanna play Bloody Burner *laughs* We didn't even get it onto pop radio in the U.S. but, you know, that is the pop single and the international single so we're gonna focus on that right now.
Female host: So is there a video for the song?
CupcakKe: Yes. We were hoping to get it out this weekend but we're still figuring out some stuff like colour correction and all that stuff I don't understand *laughs* so it's coming very soon. We've already shot it, it's mostly been edited and I'm happy with how it's going so y'all should be able to see it very soon.
Female host: And you just performed the song with her on The Voice so we can watch that in the meantime. Did you two have fun on stage?
CupcakKe: Absolutely. I've gotta say y'all are a lot more excited than The Voice and all that in the U.S. *laughs* It was very high energy and we really enjoyed it. I wish we had another performance out here but y'all have gotta wait until the tour, I guess.
Male host: And it's official! This is your first time you'll be coming to Australia on your very own tour. It's coming in February to all the big cities. Why should we come to your shows? What can we expect from your arena tour?
CupcakKe: Well, you can look at snippets from other shows but I do recommend getting some surprises from the show *laughs* but you can expect a lot of fun, tons of props, tons of dancers. Some are wearing clothes, some aren't *laughs* You can expect, you know, all the hit songs. A lot of my singles are in the show and you can hopefully mosh it out in the general area. There's nothing I love more than looking out to the crowd and seeing everyone standing up, dancing and singing every word.
Female host: Do you remember what it was like to perform in Australia when you were here on the Now or Never Tour?
CupcakKe: I was very nervous because I felt like y'all wouldn't know my songs *laughs* I was on the tour with SZA and Cassie so I thought, you know, they'd know all the pop songs and have no idea what to do when I'm out there with my trap beats and whatever but y'all were very energetic and happy and I always left the stage with a smile. I'm expecting even better now that it's my own tour and I've got #1 singles out here and all.
Male host: Oh, absolutely! We'll also be there so you can look out for the two of us to be rapping all the words. Until then, what can we expect from CupcakKe? What's next on the agenda?
CupcakKe: The agenda in 2020 is touring, touring, touring. The tour won't end in Australia. We're definitely taking it to a few more locations, a few more countries and we're even gonna take it to some festivals or whatever. It's been doing very well so Live Nation are willing to give me anything I want for this tour *laughs* so that's about it. I've been working very hard this year and I'm very happy with where my career has gone and what I've achieved so I'm just gonna chill and have fun in 2020.
Male host: Well, we're very excited to see you and have fun at the Qudos Bank Arena. Everyone at home, you can buy tickets to see CupcakKe all around the country in February 2020 very soon. The tickets go on sale this Tuesday at midnight and you guys can keep listening to The Edge because we're gonna be giving out tickets all weekend. Thank you so much for coming in, CupcakKe!
CupcakKe: Thank you for having me!
Male host: Let's close it out with the new single. This is Invitation featuring Charli XCX.

*Invitation plays live on air*

• Upvote 4
  • Awesome 1

Is there a new Miranda Sings and Olly Alexander Collab on the way?

Image result for billboard news

Miranda Sings has been up to no good recently. She just announced a re-release of her #1 platinum selling album Happy Holedays, except this album will be called Happy Holedays: 2 You. The new version will include remixes of most of the Christmas songs on the former album with collabs from various famous artists. She recently earned a top 5 with Lizzo on the Cranberry Sauce Remix, and just gifted fans a remix of Christmas Cookies with Marshmello. However, fans are most excited about what has yet to come. Recently Miranda has been teasing something via social media and Twitter. She has been posting very cryptic tweets saying things like "I have a gift for you on December 13th!! It’s from me and 2 others... Can you guess who?? along with a video that reads "Happy Holedays". Then, in another tweet Miranda further fueled the rumors saying: "Happy Holedays to you! @COPCAL_Olly We have a special gift for you! December 13th..." In which she tags global popstar Olly Alexander. If that wasn't enough, Olly tweeted a simple "Happy Holedays Miranda" with a gift emoji. Fans are going crazy and speculating that the two of them will be collaborating on a new song titled Happy Holedays. No real confirmation has been stated, but all the stars are aligning so far. But this also produces one very big question. If Olly is going to be on the song, who else will fill the 3rd spot? Miranda did say that she and 2 others have a "special gift" for fans on Dec. 13th, but so far Olly is the only one to play along. It seems we will have to wait and see for the next couple of days!!!

Christmas Cookies and Happy Holedays: 2 You is available for pre-order and stream

• Upvote 5
  • Awesome 1

JVplAVz.png

Camila Cabello X Good Morning America
December 9, 2019 | US, Paid | Article: 1/5 | Update Period: Sun - Wed

a12e210b-a06c-462f-997c-b7311bdff823.jpg

Host: Her album just got released, she's currently holding the #1 spot on the iTunes Charts (songs) with her single Never Be the Same and on the iTunes Charts (albums) with her debut album "Never Be The Same", she's all over the place, but this morning, she's here with us in the studio, give it up for Camila Cabello!

*NEVER BE THE SAME PLAYS AS CAMILA WALKS IN*

Host: Goodmorning, Camila!
Camila: Good morning! 
Host: How are you today?
Camila: Good, thank you, had a good night sleep, so that helps!
Host: Good to hear! So, your song Never Be the Same has skyrocketed to the #1 spot on iTunes charts ALL over the world, this also counts for the iTunes Album Charts, how does that feel?
Camila: It feels so amazing, it's so cool to see how everyone is loving the album and music so far, it warms my heart!
Host: That's so amazing, I'm so happy for you, happy that you are enjoying everything so far and loving every second of it!
Camila: Ofcourse, I will remember these days always! 
Host: You need too, to be honest, these are the moments you never want to forget!
Camila: Exactly!
Host: So, you are going to perform your single Never Be the Same for us in a second, but before we do that, we'd like to congratulate you on something!
Camila: Oh? (looks shocked)
Host: *the other two hosts take plaques from under the table, one for Havana and one for Never Be the Same* -- So, as of today, Havana is officially certified 6x PLATINUM here in the United States - *host hands over plaque*
Camila: WOW! (takes the plaque and lays it in front of her on the table) -- this is so insanee! wow! thank you so much, look at how cool this looks, wow, this is so amazing, thank you guys for the support, means so much!
Host: But, we aren't done yet! Your single Never Be the Same is officially certified PLATINUM in the United States two weeks after release, huge congratulations!
Camila: (takes the plaque and lays in front of her on the table) - OH. MY. GOD. GUYS!!!! wow, this is so incredible, thank you guys so much! it's so insane. thank you!
Host: Huge congratulations on both! We're going into a break but after that we'll see Camila perform her single Never Be the Same, live here in the studio!

Performance: Never Be the Same
Host: Welcome back on this beautiful but cold morning, here to perform Never Be the Same, give it up for Camila Cabello!

As the instrumental of the song comes on, the camera shows Camila standing on the stage, as she's joined by a band behind her, also someone in the back with a electric guitar. As the first verse comes on, Camila takes it on and goes for it and sings on her very best, as she enjoys performing and smiles, she puts both her hands on the microphone stand as the chorus comes on, she takes the effort and makes it worth. She's really focusing on her vocals and it works out beautiful, you can hear it by her singing she's focusing on perfecting the words and the vocals. As the chorus comes on, the guitar player in the back plays the guitar, focusing more on the instrumental and making it heavier, as Camila matches her singing with it and it sounds beautiful. During the second verse, Camila takes her microphone from the stand and puts the microphone stand on the side, she walks to the main part of the stage as she moves her body from left to right and matches it with the song. During the chorus of the song, she goes all in as she sings the song beautifully with a lot of power and rasp in her voice. During the bridge of the song, she goes all down sitting on her knees, as she goes from left to right and back and forth, she sings the bridge with a lot of rasp to her voice making it sound absolutely beautifully, during the end of the chorus, she goes in with a very high note making it so perfect, as sparkle confetti comes out from the ceiling and lands on the stage, she twirls around and makes a turn as she stands still in the middle of the stage to sing the chorus one last time and finish the performance right there.

Never Be the Same (song) is out now and available everywhere, Camila's debut album "Never Be The Same" is out now and available worldwide, get tickets to her "Never Be The Same Tour" as they are on sale right now!

• Upvote 4

Miranda Sings on Entertainment Tonight

Image result for entertainment tonight logo

Miranda announces new collab with Olly Alexander and Jennie

So I am essited to reveal my HUGE gigantic spechil announcement!! I can now finally announce that I have a new song called Happy Holedays with Olly Ollyzander and Jennie from Blackpink!!!! The song is gonna be BIG! It is such a banger and a bop!! I knew that they would be the perfect fit for this song sense they are super popular. In the song I do the rapping in the verses, Olly sings the chorus, and Jennie raps and sings as well. I, of course, am the star of the song, but they were ok too. I wrote the song and I aksed Olly to do the chorus. He was down for it since he said it was so catchy and that he has always wanted to do a Christmas song. The reason I aksed Jennie to do the song was cuz I knew it needed someone else, it needed someone popular and foreign so it can be a global smach. So i asked her cuz she was the perfect fit. Plus, since they are both on my label I didn't have to pay them! The song is called Happy Holedays and it is a christmas banger! It is super catchy and dancey. It is more of a rap/pop chrstmas tune. It is light and fun and a song that you can play everyday until christmas. I didn't want to make a hard rap song. I wanted to make something fun and frech. Something that will bring a smile to everyone. So this was the perfect fit. It is definitely like a step up from the last album. It still fits with the same sound and theme, but it is a step up. Plus Olly sounds good with his girly voice. I think it makes the song more christmasy. 

Happy Holedays with Olly Alexander and Jennie is out December 13th. Happy Holedays: 2 You is available for pre-order!

• Upvote 3

Sky Ferreira on American Idol

Paid US Promo Dec.8th

Image result for american idol

Sky Performs Poetry

Sky Ferreira was the musical guest on the popular singing competition American Idol on December 8th. She got to perform her new single Poetry! This was the second time that she has ever performed the song!! The stage was set with roses every where. There were roses on strings dangling from the ceiling, all scattered on the floor, and roses bunched together in boquets. The stage looked absolutely beautiful. Then, the somber and slow piano keys began. Sky then started to sing softly and quietly. She was really channeling the emotions and the original studio version. She sang quietly like a soft whisper. Her tone was so haunting and melancholy that it fit the mood of the song perfectly. Then, as the instrumentation progressed, Sky began to project her voice a bit more. She sang a bit louder, but still keeping that soft tone consistent. Her voice was so smooth life velvet. But you could also feel that broken rawness in the emotions. She really channeled the dark and sad energy that this song exudes. It was such a perfect performance. It was very simplistic, however it was really beautfiul, haunting, and elegant all at the same time. Everyone was so captivated in her soul. She really resonated with the crowd. This is one of her sadder and more powerful songs that will tug at your heartstrings, and the performance did not fall short. It certainly had everyone in their feelings. She managed to deliver yet another heartfelt and emotional performance from such a quite and simple song. At the end of the performance, rose petals started to fall from the ceiling. Dark red petals rained down on the audience and on SKy as she sang the last note. She killed the performance and everyone gave her a standing ovation! 

After the performance the host reminded everyone to buy/stream Poetry and The Life of Flowers!

• Upvote 2
  • Awesome 1

Sky Ferreira on The Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon

Paid US Promo Dec.9th

Image result for tonight show logo
Sky on plans for touring next year

Now that the album is finally released, I plan on going on tour next year!! The nice thing is, we are already almost done with 2019, so "next year" isn't too far away I plan on wrapping up this year with Poetry, and maybe another song in the early months. Then after that I plan on embarking on my first ever world tour!! I am super excited to finally get to this stage in my career that I can headline a world tour. I am now in the early phases of planning things behind the scenes. The tour is gonna be rather intimate. I wont do super huge venues. I just want it to have a chill vibe.Nothing extreme or elaborate. I think the music speaks for itself. This era is very laid back and stripped back. It's like taking music back to its roots. So I definitely want the tour and the types of shows to reflect that.

Sky on filming Poetry music video

As you may know, visuals are my most favorite part of this process. Every song got a cover art and every song will get a music video. Not all of them will get individual videos, as some will be lumped together in a short film, but all songs on the album will have their own special video. So the next one in line is obviously Poetry. We are in the process of making it, and it is just very pretty. I think it bodes well with the album aesthetic, and this one actually has a lot of flowers! The other 3 surprisingly didn't. But this one will! I love this one a lot. It exists in the same world as the others. I think it is just so much fun to bring your songs to life, especially when they are already so visual and vivid. 

Sky performs Poetry

After the interview sky got to perform her new single Poetry. Sky sat at a stool and was accompanied by the live band in the studio. A giant screen was behind her. The band started to play the haunting and ambient instrumental. Sky then sang when her cue came. As she sang, the screen in the back started to "write" the lyrics in black in. As the song progressed, the writing followed a long. All the words were being "written" at the same time that Sky sang them. The performance was very beautiful and perfect for the song. The visuals really added an extra effect since the song was so slow and sad. Overall sky killed it once again! 

After the performance the host reminded everyone to buy/stream Poetry and The Life of Flowers!

• Upvote 1
  • Awesome 1

CnBxz7r.png

SHAWN MENDES | GOOD MORNING AMERICA
[DECEMBER 9 | US | PAID | ARTICLE ONE]

It's been over a year since Shawn Mendes released his last solo song. That came on his Grammy nominated album Evolution. Since then Shawn has been released music alongside other artists, chiefly with Diana Gordon as part of the Southside & Yonge super-duo team up but also with a variety of other artist's on their projects. Shawn had a busy year with these songs and namely his record breaking, critically acclaimed Forever Young World Tour and after taking a few months off, he returned to the studio to begin production on the highly anticipated SM3. But to everyone's pleasant surprise, Shawn has released a stand alone solo single just in time for the end of the year. Unsurprisingly however, it's a song that carries a greater purpose. The song is a song for the holidays, but it isn't a holiday song. Love Is All We Have Left is a reminder to let love rule this season and to not forget to keep our humanity as close to us as the gifts that sit under the tree. Shawn teamed up with The United Nations Foundation, a worldwide charity organization operated by the UN, to help spread this crucial message. It was announced that this song would completely benefit the foundation with every cent earned from the song being given to the organization. To help ensure the song reaches the audience Shawn hopes for it to, he has begun a short promotional tour of the US. 

shawn-mendes-nov-13-2018-billboard-1548.

ON THE CREATION LOVE IS ALL WE HAVE LEFT
"Believe it or not, I had the idea for the song back last year as I was preparing for my tour. I'm nearly always writing or do something concerning new music, so I made a voice memo of the melody I had for it during rehearsal one day. I didn't really pay anymore attention to it, really I kinda forgot that it existed for several months. I came across it again in around September when I was going through all of my voice notes to listen and see if there was anything that I wanted to bring to the album sessions. I heard the melody and really, I loved it but I knew that it wouldn't be at home on my 
third album. It didn't strike me as the kind of song that'd be suitably adaptable to what I'm looking to accomplish on the album. I didn't know exactly how the song was going to find it's way to the world, but I knew if it was meant to be, then it was going to be. I didn't really realize what I could use it for until a month or so ago and I got to thinking about the holidays and whether or not I wanted to do a Christmas song. I realized that I really didn't like the sound of that, but making a song that carried a message, a big reminder for this time of year was something that did interest me. The song was fairly easy to write to be quite honest, I just wrote what I was thinking and what I felt to be important. I drafted it a couple of times to make sure that it wasn't preachy and ultimately, I found what it was I was looking for and Love Is All We Have Left was born!"

ON HIS PLANS FOR THE HOLIDAYS
"All of us decided not to do anything big this year. My family and Cam's family both tend to go really all out for the holiday season, but we've been so busy this year that Cam and I really want to just relax and thankfully, our families agreed. Last year, we weren't able to really coordinate a shared Christmas, so we had Christmas with Cam's family and then we had Christmas with my family. It was nice for sure, but it wasn't really all that practical. So this year, we're all going to do it together. My mom, dad, sister, and both sets of grandparents as well as Cam's mom, dad, sister, brother-in-law, niece, and grandparents and of course the two of us are going to all gather at Cam and I's house in California for the whole week leading up to Christmas. We've got the room at the house and we hardly ever use the spare rooms, it was just perfect! I'm really looking forward to it to be honest with you. This year has been incredible, but it's also been stressful and even taking time off after the tour, I didn't get to relax the way that I would've really liked to. This will be a good chance to relax some. And, keeping in message with the song, we're going to lend our time to helping out around the holidays. I know for sure we're going to get a bunch of toys for Toys for Tots, we'll probably do an angel tree, and we've been talking about volunteering at a food bank or a soup kitchen."

ROBIN: "Shawn's new single Love Is All We Have Left which benefits the United Nations Foundation is available now worldwide!"

• Upvote 2

CHQM_103.5QMFM_logo.png

Canada | Free Promo | 1st Article
On December 9th, Cassie called into ‘103.5 QMFM’ to promote her latest music from her upcoming junior album, Don’t Play It Safe. 

Host: Good morning everybody. Today we have an amazingly talented woman on the phone. She’s one of the most talked about R&B artists out right now and she’s here to talk with us all about her new album dropping Friday. Cassie say what’s up to the people.
Cassie: Hey. What’s up Canada?
Host: Well first things first. How are you doing today Ms. Cassie?
Cassie: I’m doing great. We’re like 3 days away from Don’t Play It Safe. I’m a little anxious, but I’m getting over it.
Host: Glad to hear that and yes. The big day is this Friday. What’s the biggest thing your excited about when it comes to the album?
Cassie: I’m making my return to Saturday Night Live this weekend. It’ll be my first time for this album so I’m just excited to do my thing. Other than that I’m just really excited to see how everyone feels about the album. I have no expectations, but it’d be nice for everyone to love it as much as I do.
Host: What can we expect on the album. We got the R&B and Trap infused “CASSIE” then we got “Forget You Not”, which is on the poppier side. Any other genres we should listen out for?
Cassie: Hmm… There’s a song with ock elements, another with a  little reggae, but for the most part I’m playing with my typical R&B, Hip Hop, and Pop sounds. Like I said before, it's definitely a mesh of sounds from my previous project all meshed together. The album for me is really me sonically settling on an underlying sound more than me trying to create some game changing album.
Host: Well that’s something to look forward to. Is there anything you regret when it comes to your career?
Cassie: I definitely regret the hiatus even though it was entirely my decision, but I know things happen on God’s timing so I’m just continuing my journey with faith that there was a bigger meaning behind that. 
Host: Right. Well before I let you go I wanted to ask you who you listen to?
Cassie: I’ve been listening to the latest releases by Cameron Dallas and Camila Cabello. Still listening to the older 2019 releases as well. I heard good things about Sky Ferreira so I need to check her album out. I honestly have been listening to Christmas music the most. 
Host: Those are some amazing choices. Well we here at 103.5 QMFM wish you a happy holiday season and can’t wait for the album Friday. Have a great day,

Forget You Not available everywhere. Don’t Play It Safe out December 13th.
1/10

• Upvote 2
  • Awesome 1

latest?cb=20181112033709

Australia | Paid Promo | 1st Article
On December 10th, karrueche stopped by ‘Today Extra’ to promote her latest single from her debut album, expectations.
Host
: Hello everybody and welcome back to Today Extra. Today’s guest is a multi-platinum international superstar. Please welcome karrueche to the show.
Kae: Hey girl. How are you?
Host: I’m doing good. How are you doing? You look amazing as always, by the way.
Kae: Thank you. You look great as well. I tried my best. You know traveling makes it hard to be on point all the time. *chuckles*
Host: Well we’re so happy to have you today. Yesterday you released your highly anticipated music video for your latest single ‘can i’ off your debut album. Tell us more about it.
Kae: Well the music video takes place in my dreams. You know sometimes when you’re stressing over a snotty nosed boy sometimes you have interesting dreams. In the dream I basically view his love as a drug and I’m having withdrawals from it and I’m in a facility going crazy while being treated. I thought it was a fun and cheeky spin on the song. I had a lot of fun directing the music video so I hope everyone likes it.
Host: Oh wow. That’s such a cute video concept. Well we love the song here. It’s currently #2 on iTunes. Did you expect this song to do so well?
Kae: Not really. I’m so happy that my music is touching anybody it can. I really poured a lot of myself into this music so #2 or #200 as long as someone is listening and relating. I feel accomplished. I really appreciate the support though, because that’s insane.
Host: Well you deserve it all. You were teasing a tour overseas for the album, but never announced any dates. Is that still a thing?
Kae: Unfortunately, I don’t think my schedule is going to allow it. I’ve really been trying to figure it out, but hopefully I can book some festivals in countries I haven’t toured in yet sometime in 2020. I’m really sad about that, but I’m an actress as well and there’s no way around filming. Claws is in its final season so after that maybe I’ll take a break so I can do a full blown tour.
Host: Totally understand where you’re coming from. Hopefully everything works out because your an amazing performer and I’m sure everyone is dying to see you in person. Thank you so much for stopping by and chatting with us today. Karrueche’s debut album ‘expectations.’ is out everywhere you can get music. We’ll be right back after this commercial.

can i available everywhere.
2/10

• Upvote 2
  • Awesome 1

Z100logoNY.jpg

U.S. | Paid Promo | 2nd Article
On December 10th, Cassie stopped by ‘Z100 New York’ to promote her latest music from her upcoming junior album, Don’t Play It Safe. 
Host
: What’s up New York. We’ve got a special guest in the building today. She’s a former New Yorker we all know and love. Cassie!
Cassie: What’s up! Thank you for having me.
Host: It’s my pleasure. First things first. Congratulations on all the success. Your smash hit single ‘CASSIE’, which peaked at #1 on the Hot 100 has been killing it in the top 10 since it’s release and now your promotional single ‘Forget You Not’ has entered as well at #6 this week. How are you feeling?
Cassie: I feel very accomplished. I was a little hesitant following up such an amazing body of work like Stripped so to see these songs get some really great reception is helping make me less anxious for Friday.
Host: Well we’re psyched for Don’t Play It Safe to finally dropped. Anything you’d like to spill about it? We’re almost there. You can give a little something.
Cassie: I just want people to enjoy the ride. I feel like it’s a bit over the place sonically and there isn’t an apparent storyline. I did that on purpose, because life isn’t like that. I feel like people think life has like a set 10 steps and the truth is life is unpredictable. One minute you’re in love and trying to fix a relationship and then somehow find yourself in a fling and then you end up in another relationship. It’s really messy so I wanted the album to showcase that. I hope all that made sense. *chuckles*
Host: I totally get what you’re saying and that’s true. I noticed there aren’t any collaborations on the project. Was that on purpose?
Cassie: To be honest... I didn’t realize until this month when I finalized everything. I only like to put people on songs if they’re needed so yeah. I mean if anyone feels like they could improve any songs with a remix. I’m open. Creating the songs I was content with what I did by myself so I guess I never really thought twice about any features.
Host: Well that’s nice. It seems like a lot of artists do features now a days just for the good look so I’m glad you’re staying true to your artistry. A lot of my favorite songs by you are solo so I’m excited to see what you have for us on the album. Anything else before I let you go?
Cassie: I would say have some extra coins laying around because I have some really cute things coming with the album that you might want to get your hands on. 
Host: Well thank you so much for chatting with us today. Don’t Play It Safe this Friday!

Forget You Not/CASSIE available everywhere. Don’t Play It Safe out December 13th.
3/10

• Upvote 2
  • Awesome 1

CnBxz7r.png

SHAWN MENDES | THE TONIGHT SHOW STARRING JIMMY FALLON
[DECEMBER 9 | US | PAID | ARTICLE TWO]

It's been over a year since Shawn Mendes released his last solo song. That came on his Grammy nominated album Evolution. Since then Shawn has been released music alongside other artists, chiefly with Diana Gordon as part of the Southside & Yonge super-duo team up but also with a variety of other artist's on their projects. Shawn had a busy year with these songs and namely his record breaking, critically acclaimed Forever Young World Tour and after taking a few months off, he returned to the studio to begin production on the highly anticipated SM3. But to everyone's pleasant surprise, Shawn has released a stand alone solo single just in time for the end of the year. Unsurprisingly however, it's a song that carries a greater purpose. The song is a song for the holidays, but it isn't a holiday song. Love Is All We Have Left is a reminder to let love rule this season and to not forget to keep our humanity as close to us as the gifts that sit under the tree. Shawn teamed up with The United Nations Foundation, a worldwide charity organization operated by the UN, to help spread this crucial message. It was announced that this song would completely benefit the foundation with every cent earned from the song being given to the organization. To help ensure the song reaches the audience Shawn hopes for it to, he has begun a short promotional tour of the US. 

28-Mendes.jpg

JIMMY: "My first guest tonight is one of the most acclaimed and successful artists of his generation. He's been going for just over two years and in that time has released two #1 albums, a #1 EP, embarked on two world tours that have taken in a combined total of almost $400 million, and he's currently promoting a special song for the season to remind us all to think of the greater good around the holidays. Please welcome Shawn Mendes!"
SHAWN: "Hello, how are you, man?"
JIMMY: "I'm fantastic, what about you?"
SHAWN: "No complaints. It's been a while! I don't think I've been on the show since the very beginning of the year."
JIMMY: "That's true, it's been a long time! What took you so long?"
SHAWN: "I've been a little busy. But I was thinking of you the whole time, I swear!" Laughs
JIMMY: "Right now you're promoting a very special song called Love Is All We Have Left. It's being 
described as a holiday song without a holiday tone. Talk to us a little bit about the song."
SHAWN: "I'd say that's a pretty good summary of it. I think a lot of people were expecting the song to be a traditional Christmas song, but I'm really not into that kind of thing. I don't pass any judgement on Christmas songs but I personally am not a huge fan even though I've done one. What I wanted to do was really share a message. I think that this time of year, we all to stop thinking of our fellow humans. Around this time, some of the biggest social crises in the world increase. Suicide rates, unemployment, homelessness, hunger...it all increases. And I believe it increases because we stop thinking about it and stop paying attention to it because we get so wrapped up in the hustle and bustle of the holidays. Love Is All We Have Left really wears it's heart on it's sleeve in the title...it's a reminder that love's it. Love is the only thing that's going to persist, love is the only thing that really matters at the end of the day." The audience applauds
JIMMY: "The proceeds of the song are going to a charity, right?"
SHAWN: "Yes, 100% of the profits made from the song are going directly to the United Nations Foundation which is an organization run by the UN that focuses on so many of the areas that I mentioned above. I really appreciate the message that they send and the work that they do. I felt that I needed to work with an organization that would be able to help the most people possible and put the money that's earned from it to a greater use." The audience cheers
JIMMY: "You've devoted so much time and effort to charity since the start of your career. Your work with your charity The Miracle Movement, the work you've done with the Music In Our Schools project, it's all been such a big part of your career. Do you think it's a responsibility of celebrities to participate in charitable causes?"
SHAWN: "Honestly, I do. We've been handed a platform and more money than we know what to do with. It's our job to use both of those things to help better the world around us. Anyone with a means should be willing to do their part. I believe if the wealthier and more prominent parts of society put their money and their time forward, there wouldn't be a divide, we wouldn't have to worry about class or ever want for anything. There's a lot of selfishness in Hollywood and it's sad and it's not going to be changing any time soon unless we break the old way of thinking. I don't think it's as hard as it's being made out to be. So yeah, I think we hold a responsibility to do some good."
JIMMY: "Please keep sharing that message! It's something I think we all need to be reminded of! Thank you so much for joining us Shawn!"
SHAWN: 'Thank you!"
JIMMY: 
"Shawn's new single Love Is All We Have Left which benefits the United Nations Foundation is available now worldwide!"

• Upvote 2

Sky Ferreira on On Air with Ryan Seacreast

Paid US Promo Dec. 10th

Related image

Good morning! We are back to On Air with Ryan Seacrest!  Today we have a good friend of ours in the studio with us. We have the one and only Sky Ferriera! Welcome back Sky!

Hi! So glad to be back! Thanks for having me!

Any time! Now Sky, you are here once again to talk about a new song off your album! Seems like we have gotten to know you a lot so much this year from all our chats!

Yes, we certainly have! I mean you are my favorite radio station.

Aw thanks. Now Sky, last time we talked you were talking about your nerves and apprehension upon releasing your new album The Life of Flowers. The album is now out into the world, landed on top of the Billboard 200 for two weeks so far, and was also met with much critical acclaim! How does it feel to now be on the other side. How does it feel to know how successful this album was?

It is crazy to think about quite honesty. I mean like you said, a couple of weeks ago I was all nervous and doubtful, but then fast forward to now and I see all the accomplishments that the album achieved. It is so weird to think about. But I am so grateful for this and couldn't be happier. It is not something you can predict or anticipate honestly.

Did the acclaim and reviews mean a lot to you?

Yes. I will be honest. Not in the sense that I am chasing numbers. But it's more of what they had to say. That is what means a lot. 

It must feel nice since you wrote all the songs yourself.

Oh certainly. That is the biggest compliment and accomplishment.  it feels bigger than anything that I have received or achieved in my musical career. There is finally a contentness hat I feel I have reached.

So is that what makes you fulfilled as an artist?

Yeah, I think so. To know that someone loved your work and felt it was special, just the way you felt it. Thats all I could ask for.

Now switching gears, you have a new song Poetry out! Of all the songs on the album, why did you select this one as the next single.

I wanted to pick something that resonated with the fans. The other 3 I picked myself. So I wanted to give them what they wanted honestly. When the alum was released, Poetry and Clementine received the most attention, but Poetry was the most favored. So that is why I selected it.

You said the music video was coming out soon?

Yep!! Real soon!!

Wow, I can't wait. You and Neil have been making such beautiful videos.

Yes, he is my favorite. Making the videos is my favorite part of the entire process.

Well it certainly shows. We are always anticipating you videos.

Thanks!

Thank you Sky. Poetry and The Life of Flowers is now available for stream/purchase!

Poetry then plays on the radio!

• Upvote 1
  • Awesome 1

Sky Ferreira on The Talk

Paid US Promo Dec. 10th

Image result for the talk logo

Sky on life after album release

It's been really great! Life has been fun and exciting ever since the album came out. I think it's because I can actually enjoy it now. I feel like I have free time and my mind is at ease. i don't have this pending doom hanging over my head anymore. I can just relax and enjoy everything for what it is. I mean I never took anything for granted, but now I feel at peace. All the fans have been loving the album and messaging me their stories and how it's really impacted them. it is so sweet to receive that stuff, because when you are alone in the studio writing the songs, you forget that real life people are going to hear them. You forget how many people these songs can reach and impact. So it is always a bit shocking to see these messages. It is so rewarding however.

Sky on holiday plans

My number 1 plan fr the holidays is to enjoy them! I need to enjoy them as much as possible. I finally get these couple of months off and that is how I will use them. No traveling, no elaborate vacations, just relaxing and spending time with family and loved ones. I need that most in my life right now. i have been busy traveling across the states and the world this past year, and to be honest, that can get exhausting. So now I just want to be home and surrounded by family and do nothing. I am really excited for that. However, I am aware that this time will go by so fast. So I need to enjoy it while it lasts. I am thankful for everything that has happened this past year and I am excited for what is to come in 2020. But for now my plans are to just enjoy the time that I have now.

Sky performs Poetry

After the interview Sky got to perform her new song Poetry. Sky stood center stage at the mic stand. She was wearing a black dress and a black leather jacket, matched with black Doc Marten boots. She looked nice and comfortable. She began to sing as the band played the haunting music. She sang from her heart and soul and it really showed. She was making sure to evoke the emotion and really emphasize that part. She was singing sweetly in a hushed tone. Everyone in the audience was silent, as they watched her in complete awe. She knew how to give a killer performance and sing something that was so special and pure. 

After the performance the hosts reminded everyone that Poetry and The Life of Flowers is now available for stream/purchase!

• Upvote 1
  • Awesome 1

CnBxz7r.png

SHAWN MENDES | THE TODAY SHOW
[DECEMBER 10 | US | PAID | ARTICLE THREE]

shawn-mendes-i-love-weed-1068x580.jpg

ON THE UPCOMING STAR STUDDED VIDEO FOR LOVE IS ALL WE HAVE LEFT
"I put a message out to several artists in this industry explaining what I was up to and I was fortunate to have all of them respond back to me with interest in the plan. There will be several artists in the video for Love Is All We Have Left. Some are artists that I've worked with, some are artists I've only recently met, but they're all artists that care about the message and want to contribute their part. Because there were so many people involved in the video, it had to be shot under really tight security. It was a two day shoot in New York at this old factory that's there that gets used a lot for filming. I had the privilege of directing the video and acting as the editor as well. I decided that I didn't want to call everybody on the same day because there'd be so much waiting around for other artists when they weren't being filmed, so I split it across two days. There's a big marquee shot at the end that shows us all together but really it was filmed separately and we just used some editing magic to make it happen. Because the song carries such a strong message, I knew that the video would need to as well. But I really didn't want the video to be preachy either. Nobody is going to respond to something when they feel like they're being preached at or made to feel guilty about something. That's not my goal. My goal is to inspire action through the inspiration of thought. It's a bit of a thought provoking video in the fact that it makes you look at things that may be somewhat uncomfortable, but that's what i think is going to make it stick with people and make them want to act."

ON HIS UPCOMING CONCERT OUTSIDE OF THE UNITED NATIONS
"On Friday at 2:00 PM, I'll be giving a half hour concert outside of the United Nations headquarters in New York City. It was originally going to be a free concert, however we realized that that would probably make too many people to handle converge on the site and we sadly can't have that. So the concert will be $5 and we'll only be allowing 500 people in. However, if you aren't able to make it, we'll be live-streaming the concert on my website as well as Instagram Live. For the 500 people that'll be seeing it in person, your $5 will get you into the concert and will also get you a meal ticket which means you can get a free meal and a drink courtesy of the cafeteria on site. Every cent earned from the ticket sales will be given to the UN Foundation. You'll also see some familiar faces there who'll be joining me for a song or two. We'll also be premiering the music video for the song there on a screen behind the stage. It's going to be a really fun day and we'll be doing something really good for a lot of people. So if you plan to be there, make sure and get there early because tickets will be on a first come, first serve basis. I look forward to seeing everybody and I hope you all will have fun!"

HODA: "Shawn's new single Love Is All We Have Left which benefits the United Nations Foundation is available now worldwide!"

• Upvote 1

CgKek5e.png

Camila Cabello X Jimmy Kimmel
December 9, 2019 | US, Paid | Article: 2/5 | Update Period: Sun - Wed

GettyImages-691304392.jpg

Jimmy: She's here, she's all over the place currently promoting her debut album "Never Be The Same" *holds cardboard*, but in her busy schedule she found some time to join us tonight, give it up for Camila Cabello!
Camila: Hey everyone, hey Jimmy!
Jimmy: Hey, Camila, how are you?
Camila: I'm good, thank you so much!
Jimmy: Good to hear, so, your album dropped, exciting exciting!
Camila: It truly is, I'm so excited about everything, the responses so far have been great, I'm just loving it at the moment!
Jimmy: You should! The album is amazing and is out now, so if you guys haven't checked it yet, you better go and do that after the show ofcourse! (laughs), but no, it's amazing, your single of the same title is doing extremely well too, it reached a new peak of #2 after debuting at #3 on the Billboard Hot 100 and your song is currently still holding the #1 spot on different iTunes Charts all over the world including here in the United States, including some album tracks charting within the top 25!
Camila: So sick isn't it? I never imagined everything working out so great, I just love it, love seeing everyone enjoying the album so much!
Jimmy: Yeah, it's amazing! So, how is your schedule? Busy?
Camila: Oh, yeah. It's so busy, we did SNL this past weekend, that was so much fun!
Jimmy: I loved the Consequences performance, with the piano and the rose paddles all over the stage!
Camila: Thank you, I was so nervous, live shows are always a thing, they're just .. you know .. live (laughs)
Jimmy: Yeah, they are (laughs), but how do you prepare yourself for a live show so huge as SNL?
Camila: Not (laughs hard), I just prepare my performance that it's perfect and before I go on stage I always take a couple of minutes to myself and give a speech to myself and then it's showtime!
Jimmy: What do you say to yourself?
Camila: Well, for huge award shows, I like motivate myself that I can do it, that I worked hard for it and that everyone is going to see that now and that helps me a lot. And I don't mind if people didn't like the performance or such, there are people who liked it and I liked it, if I didn't I wouldn't perform it. 
Jimmy: That's true, as long as you stand by the decisions you make everything will be alright!
Jimmy: Camila's debut album "Never Be The Same" is out now and you are all going home with a copy of it! Thank you Camila for coming to the show!

Never Be the Same (single) is out now, the debut album by Camila Cabello "Never Be The Same" is available worldwide, get it now! Tickets to her Never Be The Same World Tour are on sale right now!

• Upvote 2

KUDE Mix 105.1 FM ile ilgili görsel sonucu

Aaliyah x KUDE Mix 105.1 FM
[December 8 | 6th Free Radio | Utah, US]

Spoiler

On December 8th, Aaliyah appeared on "KUDE Mix 105.1 FM" to talk about writing Motivation, the things that give her motivation and advices on finding your motivation. "You have been talking about how happy you have become since those label issues were over. What made you easily move on from those days and be happy?"

"Finding things that makes you happy and being patient was the key on this situation in my opinion. I decided to keep my mouth shut for months till the collab album was released and i just...focused on my mental health while i was on tour. I was feeling so down earlier this year but i pushed myself to discover new things in life to find my new motivation which is the subject of my new single, "Motivation"."

"The subject is from my point of view, you finding the motivation by dancing, am i correct?"

"You absolutely are. As i said, find things that keeps you motivated. I discovered that i was actually able to speak my mind and pour my inner feelings to write songs. And i learned how much performing in front of thousands of people makes me happy. Dancing is my job, basically. As an entertainer, it's important keeping your fans entertained with the way you dance. Most people know me with the choreo i deliver on performances, music videos and stuff. Dancing makes me feel alive and free. This sentence alone explains the whole song. *giggles*"

"But the thing is...how can we? I need your comments on this too."

"I remember not thinking about anything else and focusing on things i needed at the time. What makes you forget about the things you went through before or you don't want to remember? Ask yourself that. My answer is: Everything stops for me when i'm on stage, performing. Dancing makes me focused on anything but delivering the perfect choreo for the fans. Acting can keep you motivated, baking maybe. Maybe trying on clothes, maybe cleaning your home, maybe listening to music and dancing in your room like no one's watching. Only you know the answer. I found mine and you can too."

"Motivation", available now.

• Upvote 1

CgKek5e.png

Camila Cabello X KIIS-FM
December 10, 2019 | US, Paid | Article: 3/5 | Update Period: Sun - Wed

5781.png
Host: Here she is in the studio with us today, give it up for Camila Cabello!
Camila: Hey guys! Happy to be back here!
Host: Welcome Camila, happy to have you back here! So, let's talk!
Camila: Let's go!
Host: You co-wrote every song on your album and even wrote one song all alone, must feel good, we know some people don't do that.
Camila: Everyone does it in their own way, I always say. But yeah, it's my album, so of course I will write my own songs, there are my experiences, so why would I let anyone else write it for me when I experienced it? And yes, Consequences was one of the songs I wrote all alone, it was done in like an hour.
Host: Wow, that's fast and you are totally right on the writing thing!
Camila: Hahahahah!
Host: So, what are your favorites off the album?
Camila: Oh, I change that every day, today is a day I really love listening to In The Dark, Never Be the Same and Consequences, don't ask me why, but my favorites always change in a couple of days.
Host: Well, you love every song on the album, that's for sure!
Camila: That is something what is very true!
Host: Hahahah! So, you released another music video for the song last week, why was that?
Camila: I just wanted to treat my fans on something, the first visual was kind of a fun thing to do and the people really liked it and the second visual and also official music video was just more thought through and stuff like that!
Host: Well, I love both, but the first visual is just so cute, all those behind-the-scenes footage and stuff like that, I like it a lot!
Camila: Thank you so much!
Host: No problem, so, you're also going on tour!
Camila: Yes, tickets are on sale right now, so if anyone is listening, you better grab them quickly!
Host: Hahaha, are you excited for tour?
Camila: SO excited, you got no idea! I can't wait to sing all the songs for the fans and seeing them sing along, I seriously can't wait!
Host: Well, you and the fans have to wait a little longer, tour starts in August of next year, right?
Camila: Yes, that's true! 
Host: So exciting, did you had tour meetings yet?
Camila: We had one so far and that was checking out possibilities of what we can do during the concert, but we haven't decided on that yet.
Host: Well, you got a lot of time to figure that out, so that's good news! 
Host: Thank you for chatting, we're going to play your single on the radio, do you got anything to say before we play it?
Camila: Yes! Thank you guys for the support so far, I'm so grateful and now you get to listen to Never Be the Same here on KIIS-FM, so enjoy!

Never Be the Same (single) is out now, the debut album by Camila Cabello "Never Be The Same" is available worldwide, get it now! Tickets to her Never Be The Same World Tour are on sale right now!

• Upvote 2

XHRM Magic 92.5 ile ilgili görsel sonucu

Aaliyah x XHRM Magic 92.5
[December 9 | 1st Free Radio | California, US]

Spoiler

On December 9th, Aaliyah appeared on "XHRM Magic 92.5" to talk about delaying Motivation's release and working with "underrated" producers on upcoming second album. "I want to start this interview by telling you that this new track of yours is LIT. Loved it!"

"Thank you, sir. Do you think this is the best song i dropped so far?"

"I think so, actually. I love upbeat R&B tunes, looks like we are going to spam this track on this station for a while."

"Euhm...i think you meant "till you move on from it", right? Got you."

"Speaking of moving on from songs, when are we going to get the new single?"

"Wait why? *giggles* I literally just dropped this single. Are you that hungry for the new songs?"

"You decided to make us wait for months after Advice so..."

"Well, i'm the one to blame on that i must say. I think i have said this before already...Motivation was supposed to be the second single which was going to be released in like...Late September. But at the same time, i wanted to give one last push for She Dreams of Bloody Tears cause i realized how much me and Mani got tired of the promotion for it. Mani wanted to do solo stuff and so did i. We agreed on doing one more single and that was it. That led me to delay the releases of the two songs i recently dropped. I'm still glad y'all got it now."

"We are, we are. It's perfect overall and sounds great to play with headphones too."

"The beat knocks, sending all my love to JRich and Todd Cooper who produced this beautiful bop."

"I see you working with all these names we don't hear at all. Why is that?"

"Most of the known producers have became "hit or miss" with their productions nowadays. Not going to give any names, of course but that is the truth. Especially with the producers who do R&B and Pop songs. Songs have became so generic and predictible and i wanted to end that. Throughout this whole "second album" cycle, i got to meet many talented underrated producers. They helped me to find my actual sound. For example Motivation, it's so good, fresh, clean sonically. You can clearly get into the beat and start jamming to it. Again, JRich and Todd snapped with this one."

"They did, you must work with them more to be honest."

"I will definitely keep them on my "go-to producers" list. *giggles* They're so talented and deserve more."

• Upvote 1

dancing with the stars logo ile ilgili görsel sonucu

Aaliyah x Dancing with The Stars
[December 9 | Paid | California, US]

Spoiler

On December 9th, Aaliyah appeared on Dancing with The Stars to perform her new single, "Motivation". The camera made a slightly right turn and zoomed into the back area of the stage after the host introduced the singer. As the beat was kicked in, pink lights appeared rapidly to match the beat till the chorus started. One spotlight was opened, directed on the singer as the singer started singing the part while moving her body on beat. Sang the final line of the chorus while sliding slowly with her feet. She walked towards the middle area and the camera was following her steps, she was showing all the jewellery she had on her while singing the first verse. She did a hand movement like all the eyes were on her. There was a mirror placed on stage and she looked at herself a couple seconds later. She was loving the way she looked at that moment. All the pink lights were opened once again and the contestants walked out to the stage from each sides to do the choreo with the R&B singer. The singer started rapping as we got to the second verse, the contestants were dancing as pairs and Aaliyah needed one so one male dancer walked out to stage to do the routine with ther. They all threw their hands up, jammed to the beat and put on a happy face while the camera was spinning around the singer. After hitting the routine for the second chorus, they all gathered around and everything started slowing down as Aaliyah sang the third verse of the single. They were moving like snails at first but as the beat came back, everyone around her stopped and started watching her showing them how she goes "Back & Forth" and "Dust off Haters" with hand movements. As she sang the final line of that part, they gathered around again and did the choreo for the final time. They all jumped as Aaliyah counted from one to three. Aaliyah hugged all the contestants for the effort they served after the performance was over. Judges gave the singer a standing ovation.

• Upvote 1

XHTZ Z90 ile ilgili görsel sonucu

Aaliyah x XHTZ Z90
[December 10 | 2nd Free Radio | California, US]

Spoiler

On December 10th, Aaliyah appeared on "XHTZ Z90" to talk about Motivation, the scrapped album and writing an album. "You went through a lot for your next album, didn't you? I think there was a scrapped album that you worked on with Missy Elliott and Timbaland."

"Yeah, i did. Before the period where we actually "started" working on it, there was "thinking" process too. I started having the thoughts on working with them for the upcoming when i was about to drop Down with The Clique cause i didn't want to wait for too long to start working on my second album. I knew the album would get bad comments and reactions so i wanted to quickly move on it."

"Is the scrapped record going to see the light in the future?"

"Maybe, my decision on this subject changes every time i start thinking about it. I want to release it cause i think that my fans would love to see the earlier version of the new album and get into the very first details of it. But also i don't want to cause i think it would make listeners remember the bad taste they got from the debut record. I'm in between but we will see how it goes."

"After announcing that you wrote an album by yourself, you decided to go with that one. We already got three pieces from it including the very latest track you dropped, Motivation. Tell us about it."

"Okay so Motivation is a song i wrote by myself and was produced by Jrich and Todd Cooper, shoutout to them by the way. I wanted to write a song to tell my listeners to just forget about what they did in the past and jump on the dancefloor to have some fun. You don't have to put your focus onto bad stuff all the time, you gotta have some fun you know what i mean? Take a moment for yourself and dance your past and mistakes away. That's pretty much it."

"We loved the song. It's such a good track to dance along to."

"Y'all have been waiting for this "bop" to be out for a month, thought i would do a favor for you all. Glad you loved it."

• Upvote 1

WSTO Hot 96 ile ilgili görsel sonucu

Aaliyah x WSTO Hot 96
[December 11 | 3rd Free Radio | Call-In | Indiana, US]

Spoiler

On December 11th, Aaliyah did a face-time interview with "WSTO Hot 96" to talk about Motivation, finalizing process of the album, the upcoming video and the tour. "I thought you were done with your record, looks like you're still not done with that. Tell us what's going on girl?!?!"

"I'm just focused on adding final touches to songs at this point, thanks to the help from the producers i got for this album. I listened to the album in full a couple days ago and thought it would be better to add more flavour to the songs. All the songs sound better now."

"When are we going to get more information on that project? We're getting tired of waiting."

"Sadly, i'm going to have to say "soon" again. I really don't wait to spoil things up and take the excitement away. Just WAIT a little more. Always remember y'all, good things come to those who wait."

"We got the newest tune from the record which is titled "Motivation". You know what Aaliyah, you're doing an incredible job with this sound."

"Oh my god, thank you for that. I appreciate to hear things like that cause when i decided to go with a "current" R&B sound for this record, i thought it would become messy at the end but i have been getting so many attention since the day i dropped Advice. Guess y'all really dig my new sound and style. Can't wait to show you guys the album."

"And i think that it's great for you to spread messages through your songs."

"That's what my main goal is with this album, i guess it will always be the same when i write an album. I want people to get into the details of the lyrics and get the message that i'm trying to send. Each song i have dropped so far have different messages. For example this new song "Motivation", i'm telling you guys that i found this new stuff that keeps me motivated which is "dancing". And i'm telling that you can do the same like me, just forget about things, move on and get up on that dancefloor. Dance your mistakes away, it's not something hard to do. Get up and dance."

"The message is great and the production is really good. Your recent songs made me more excited to hear the record. We're going to bop to this when this interview is over."

"Fine. *giggles* Thanks for having me then."

• Upvote 1