News Ticker
Sign in to follow this  
Nicki Minaj

CREATE A LABEL: SEASON 6

CgKek5e.png

Camila Cabello X Jimmy Fallon
December 10, 2019 | US, Paid | Article: 4/5 | Update Period: Sun - Wed

maxresdefault.jpg

Jimmy: She's here to talk about her album, the single, her upcoming tour and she's going to play a game of "I Have, I Haven't", give it up for Camila!
Camila: *hugs Jimmy* hey! So, are we going to play a game, ohmygod! So fun!
Jimmy: Hahaha, yeah, but before that, we're going to talk about the album *holds cardboard*, it's amazing, it's so good, how was it recording it?
Camila: So. much. fun! I had so much fun making this album for over the past three years, I put my blood, sweat and tears in it and if I can say it, it really worked out so good, the responses have been amazing so far and it warms my heart, seeing all those great reviews and reaction videos on YouTube, I watch 10 of them daily.
Jimmy: Hahaha, that's so good, I'm so proud of you, you went from that girl from X Factor who got a audition and was placed in a group, to having a succesful solo career and having a lot of success worldwide on your own, you really did that all by yourself (audience starts clapping), yes, indeed, I think we can all cheer for you!
Camila: Ah, that is so sweet, thank you guys so much! Means so much to me!
Jimmy: And the single is doing great too, reaching peaks worldwide on official charts, holding the #1 spot on iTunes chart all around the world including here in the United States, it's really going good for you at the moment!
Camila: It really is, huh? I never realize it until days after and then I really think: "WOW". 
Jimmy: Hahaha, so cool! Well, and if that is not enough, tickets for your tour are also selling fast!
Camila: Insane to think that so much people would love to see me on tour and singing the songs, I just can't and also people buying Meet & Greets and actually paying a lot of money to see me and meet me, it warms my heart, it gets me all excited!
Jimmy: Well, you should be, they will be there for you, that means something!
Camila: It really does, I'm grateful for each and every one of them, my Camilizers!
Jimmy: Hahaha, without fans you wouldn't be where you at right now.
Camila: Exactly! And I let them know I love each and every one of them and they know that, so that's comforting!
Jimmy: Yes, indeed. So, are you ready to play the game?
Camila: Bring it on!

GAME: I HAVE, I HAVEN'T
Jimmy: 
So, this game is pretty simple, I'll ask you a question and you just simply answer me with "I Have" or "I Haven't"
Camila: Easy! Bring it on!
Jimmy: Have you ever fallen on the street and that a lot people saw this?
Camila: (laughs) I have.
Jimmy: Have you ever stepped into the wrong bathroom?
Camila: I haven't actually! Have you?
Jimmy: No, me neither! Have you ever forgotten your own lyrics on stage?
Camila: I have (laughs), the last time it happened I just pointed the microphone into the audience and I heard everyone singing it and I remembered the lyrics, the next day I saw some tweets of people tweeting it and I was laughing so hard, well, it happens!
Jimmy: Exactly! Last one, Have you ever overslept when you actually had an important appointment?
Camila: Oh yes, that was so embarassing, I had this meeting for the album and a lot of stuff that goes with it, and I woke up and it was like 11AM, but I had another meeting the other day that lasted until like midnight, so I was so tired, my manager did call me like five times but I just slept through it, when I woke up, first thing, called my manager and said sorry I overslept and what can I do now and he said: "It's fine, take your rest, you need it", so I literally put my phone away and slept and woke up at like 1PM, had a good rest that day (laughs)
Jimmy: So sweet of your manager and you need to take your rest, that's important too! Thank you Camila for joining us today! Her debut album is out now, go check it out!

Never Be the Same (single) is out now, the debut album by Camila Cabello "Never Be The Same" is available worldwide, get it now! Tickets to her Never Be The Same World Tour are on sale right now!

• Upvote 2

CgKek5e.png

Camila Cabello X The Talk
December 11, 2019 | US, Paid | Article: 5/5 | Update Period: Sun - Wed

115645_0604.jpg

ON HER UPCOMING WORLD TOUR
"I'm so excited, I literally can't wait for it to begin, it starts in August of next year, so we have a lot of time to prepare everything and make it as perfect as we can. We had a meeting the other day about a lot of stuff, I never knew a tour would be such a huge thing to organize and stuff, with the group we never were involved in that kind of stuff, so yeah, it's fun to organize everything from top to bottom. I think it will be cool to see if everything is getting set up, from the stage, to the outfits to just everything in a whole."

ON CHRISTMAS
"The most wonderful time of the year, I feel like this will be the first real break I have from this year. I'm going to spend Christmas with my family and my mom and just cuddle up and make it cozy! We always go over the things we achieved in the past year, so we have a lot to look back at, especially with my career going so good, but only me, my family always have something to tell, so that's fun!"

ON HOW 2020 IS GOING TO LOOK FOR HER
"I think 2020 will be a good year, these last months of 2019 have been so fun and I can't wait to go do it all again next year, I think I'll be in the United States for the first week of January, but after that, I will go to Europe and Australia and other countries which I am very excited for, just going to promote my album and maybe the next single there, I can't wait, I'm just going to enjoy every moment of it and take it in me and appreciate that this is my job, how crazy is that!? Making music, singing it for people, hearing people loving it and stuff like that, it's all so exciting and so so so fun, I literally can't imagine a world where I am not doing what I'm doing at the moment"

Never Be the Same (single) is out now, the debut album by Camila Cabello "Never Be The Same" is available worldwide, get it now! Tickets to her Never Be The Same World Tour are on sale right now!

• Upvote 2

CnBxz7r.png

SHAWN MENDES | THE LATE SHOW WITH STEPHEN COLBERT
[DECEMBER 10 | US | PAID | ARTICLE FOUR]

It's been over a year since Shawn Mendes released his last solo song. That came on his Grammy nominated album Evolution. Since then Shawn has been released music alongside other artists, chiefly with Diana Gordon as part of the Southside & Yonge super-duo team up but also with a variety of other artist's on their projects. Shawn had a busy year with these songs and namely his record breaking, critically acclaimed Forever Young World Tour and after taking a few months off, he returned to the studio to begin production on the highly anticipated SM3. But to everyone's pleasant surprise, Shawn has released a stand alone solo single just in time for the end of the year. Unsurprisingly however, it's a song that carries a greater purpose. The song is a song for the holidays, but it isn't a holiday song. Love Is All We Have Left is a reminder to let love rule this season and to not forget to keep our humanity as close to us as the gifts that sit under the tree. Shawn teamed up with The United Nations Foundation, a worldwide charity organization operated by the UN, to help spread this crucial message. It was announced that this song would completely benefit the foundation with every cent earned from the song being given to the organization. To help ensure the song reaches the audience Shawn hopes for it to, he has begun a short promotional tour of the US. 

shawn-mendes-nov-13-2018-billboard-1548.

ON THE SLIGHT USE OF AUTOTUNE IN LOVE IS ALL WE HAVE LEFT
"Well, it's two fold. The primary reason for it is because I envisioned this song as having a very otherworldly kind of vibe to it. There are a lot of references to space and the stars in the song and that guided my hand in creating the sound of the song. The reason I was looking for a vibe like that for Love Is All We Have Left is because I just considered it the best fit for the lyrics. There's not a whole lot in the way of specifics, the lyrics and my delivery of them is very loose and they sort of travel on the air a bit. Musically, the song had to do the same. Autotune helped me to achieve that kind of vibe. But I elected to only use it on the lines that I felt were most impactful with it. I don't like the sound of it an a whole song, but when it's used to accent a song like it's done here, I dig the sound of it. The second reason is simply because it interested me, it's something I'd never done before. I like to challenge myself and it was a realm of music that I wasn't really all that familiar with. The same can be said for the production of the song as well. I've never done a completely digital song, I'd never done anything that didn't have real instruments on it. Just because this is a stand alone charity single doesn't mean it doesn't have the same kind of artistic merit that I try and bring to my music. I still wanted to challenge myself and challenge what my listeners knew and were ready for as well. And honestly, with the message I'm trying to get across, I needed people to pay attention. That sound is very foreign to my music, and it seems that it's gotten people's attention. I've seen a lot of people talking about it on social media. So I suppose on that front, it was more than successful."

ON WORKING ON THE NEW ALBUM
"SM3 is in full swing right now! I went into the studio officially on October 30 and that's where I've been nearly every day since. I have surprisingly not had to do much in the way of writing since I've been there. I did most of my writing when I was on the road this year. I was really inspired while I was traveling and all of the songs that've been earning my attention have been the ones that were written on tour. I wrote a handful of songs afterward but I doubt that any of them will really see the light of day. The only song that's completely been done in studio that'll likely make it to the album is one I wrote not too long ago, the middle of November. I didn't come into the studio with many songs this time. When I walked into making Evolution I had about fifteen songs left over from the sessions from the first album in addition to around twenty songs I'd written for that album. This time, I went in with only seventeen songs in my hand and those seventeen will be the ones that I focus on. I'm not writing anymore, I've decided to cap myself on writing. I'm not interested in making this a strenuous recording process. The last two albums really drained me to make and I don't want to go down that road again. By keeping my focus more streamlined and focused, I can actually enjoy the time I've got in the studio and not worry about too much."

STEPHEN: "Shawn's new charity single Love Is All We Have Left which benefits the United Nations Foundation is available now worldwide!"

• Upvote 3

u8aQR30.jpg

TRNT x GOOD MORNING BRITAN
[DECEMBER 9 | US | PAID | ARTICLE ONE]

TRNT has made a name for himself since he bursted onto the scene earlier this year. Rising beyond the title of "Shawn Mendes Contest Winner", he has forged a unique identity and musical footprint, in the process becoming one of the most discussed artists of the year. Through controversy, boundary pushing, innovation, and acclaim, the 18 year old has just set the world on fire with the release of his critically acclaimed debut studio album A Momentary Loss of Sanity. Led by the #1 hit single "Barrel of a Gun", this new era has already shown artistic growth for the young artist. Now he's here to promote the album's second single, "Lucifer's Hands", which continues the story began by the previous single. Acting as the second chapter of the 10-part story to be heard on the new album, the song already displays key differences from the previous single, a trend that will exist on each successive track. With so much to discuss, TRNT continues his extensive promotional tour across the globe to share his new music and his new vision. 

4-LUCKY_BLUE_SELF_SERVICE_MAGAZINE_INTER

ON THE RECEPTION TO HIS MUSIC IN THE UK
"I've been very lucky to have a very dedicated fan base here in the UK since practically the very beginning. A lot of the things I see on social media in the way of comments and such originate from here in the UK. And I've sadly never really gotten the chance to give that love back. I've never really done much work in the UK so when it came to plan this promotional campaign, I knew I needed to get out here and see everybody. And you know, it showed me just how much the fans care that they made Barrel of a Gun top 3 and Lucifer's Hands #1 without me ever visiting here. I was just landing when we found out Lucifer's Hands got up to #1 and it was a great thing to land to. I've really loved being here the last couple of days too, there's so many fun things to see and do and the people here are really amazing. It's a really different dynamic fan wise. I'm not really followed or mobbed here, two things that happen in the US that I'd really rather not happen. It's very easy going here and I love that vibe. I'm really excited to bring The Mindless Misbehavior Tour here next year for that very reason. I think that the audiences here in the UK are going to be some of the best that I'll see on the tour. Not to mention the fact that I'll be getting to play a historical venue. The SEE Wembley Arena is one of the holy grounds for music right along with the stadium and Madison Square Garden back in New York. I'm not in a position to be playing the later two at the moment, but it's not too shabby starting out at the SSE Wembley!"

ON HOW HE TAKES CARE OF HIMSELF WHILE WORKING
"The #1 thing that I've been told by every artist and professional that I've come into contact with and formed relationships with is that I need to find a way to take care of myself that works best for me. I found very early on that what works best for me is yoga quite honestly. I first took up yoga when I was in high school because it was an elective class I could take instead of doing gym. I'm not super sporty, so that sounded like the better option for me. I discovered that I really loved it. It's very relaxing and it's done a lot for me in terms of keeping my body healthy physically and mentally. From a movement standpoint, I really like unconventional movement on stage. The kinds of movement that stick out and make you almost uncomfortable. I wouldn't be able to really do that without yoga. But it also helps me to clear my mind and exhale so much stress that I carry with me. My mind goes constantly and unless I take a moment to clear it at least once a day, then I'm done for. I've managed to convert most of the people close to me to yoga. I've hired an instructor to tour with me next year and my band, dancers, and I are all going to be doing yoga every day to stay in top form for the show. I'm really looking forward to it! Try yoga guys, seriously. It's the best."

PIERCE: "TRNT's single Lucifer's Hands from his acclaimed #1 album A Momentary Loss of Sanity is available now. You can also get tickets to The Mindless Misbehavior Tour now."

• Upvote 2

u8aQR30.jpg

TRNT x BBC RADIO ONE
[DECEMBER 9 | US | PAID | ARTICLE TWO]

TRNT has made a name for himself since he bursted onto the scene earlier this year. Rising beyond the title of "Shawn Mendes Contest Winner", he has forged a unique identity and musical footprint, in the process becoming one of the most discussed artists of the year. Through controversy, boundary pushing, innovation, and acclaim, the 18 year old has just set the world on fire with the release of his critically acclaimed debut studio album A Momentary Loss of Sanity. Led by the #1 hit single "Barrel of a Gun", this new era has already shown artistic growth for the young artist. Now he's here to promote the album's second single, "Lucifer's Hands", which continues the story began by the previous single. Acting as the second chapter of the 10-part story to be heard on the new album, the song already displays key differences from the previous single, a trend that will exist on each successive track. With so much to discuss, TRNT continues his extensive promotional tour across the globe to share his new music and his new vision. 

maxresdefault.jpg

ON HIS UNIQUE MUSIC VIDEOS
"I love making videos. I honestly think it's my favorite part of this whole thing. Music videos are such a playground for ideas and creativity and it feels really limitless when you're on set and coming up with shots and visual statements. I love the idea of taking a song and maybe giving it a whole new identity or confirm the identity introduced in the song itself. The music videos this era have been and will continue to be more in line with the first aspect. I considered doing exact adaptations of the songs but the whole idea of this story being multi-faceted, meaning different things, being left up to individual interpretations made me feel like that wasn't the best option. So I've decided to make some changes to the overall narrative. In doing that, it allows me freedom to not have to go in exact order of the album's track list when it comes to the singles. I can skip around some. Lucifer's Hands' video is a really good example of changing the song's identity a little bit. With the video for it, I got to add some more detail that I didn't get to on the album itself. More detail about what happened in the bedroom, more detail about his escape. And in the process, I feel like it enhanced the song as a whole and enhanced the experience of the album. And I included a little stinger of what comes next in the story so perhaps I don't have to go with Red Lights next. It's a possibility that I may, but if I do, I won't jump to Master and Servant afterward, I'd likely jump forward even further than that. That's just the kind of allowances videos allow for me. It's my preferred medium of expression when it comes to my music and how I choose to share it with the world."

ON TRANSLATING THE MUSIC TO THE TOUR STAGE
"The biggest challenge for me as I've been creating The Mindless Misbehavior Tour, is getting the story to the stage and finding a way to put the EP songs into the story as well. I've thankfully found a way to do it and the show's form has been erected, but it didn't come easy. I really kind of closed myself off from the world for about a week putting it all together. I decided that the album itself needed to be presented in chronological order because clipping it in context of presenting it as a whole would be messy. It was the EP songs that were giving me the issue. I knew that they'd likely have to act as book ends, a sort of prologue and epilogue to the story. But seeing as those songs weren't written with the album's story in mind, I had to configure them in a way that made sense. And what made sense was fleshing out the album's story to include finer details, getting to know the character more, the relationship with his sister more. The show's pretty high caliber in that regard and I'm looking forward to exploring this all more."

HOST:  "TRNT's single Lucifer's Hands from his acclaimed #1 album A Momentary Loss of Sanity is available now. You can also get tickets to The Mindless Misbehavior Tour now."

• Upvote 2

u8aQR30.jpg

TRNT x BBC BREAKFAST
[DECEMBER 10 | US | PAID | ARTICLE THREE]

maxresdefault.jpg

HOST: "Here to perform his #1 hit Lucifer's Hands for the first time on international television, please welcome TRNT!"

The performance begins with the start of the recent remix of the song. During the ambiance intro of that arrangement, TRNT is seen laying flat on the floor in a black and white checkered flannel suit, accented by a long orange and brown checkered scarf. He's wearing a headset microphone. This remix intro transitions perfectly into the studio version of the song with the harsh drum beat kicking in. TRNT pushes himself up into a sitting position. He runs his hands through his hair and stands up just in time to deliver the opening chorus. For the first time, TRNT is performing the song without major props and is keeping the performance limited to the things that he can do with his own body. During this first chorus, he makes drastically sharp movements that display agony such as bringing his hands, clenched in fists to the side of his head, stomping his feet, and doubling over in some sort of pain. During the first verse, he weakly falls to his knees and delivers the verse looking into the camera with manic eyes. He's in fact wearing contacts that make his eyes appear bloodshot and the pupils almost a yellow, animalistic color. He stands to deliver the next chorus, returning to the movements he displayed before. Only this time, he reaches up to the scarf and struggles to pull at it. When the next verse comes in, he slowly begins to remove the scarf. We get to see what's hiding underneath it: the indention of a rope around his own neck (painted on with makeup). He heads into the bridge and he begins to mime entering a fight with someone. He mimes as if they're wrapping another rope around his neck. He struggles, pretending to walk forward as if he's being pulled back. He gets "pulled back" and does a rolling backflip to get behind this imaginary person. He mimes choking this person we can't see with the rope. This pantomime is intense and conveys the song's power and tone perfectly. The performance conclude with TRNT collapsing to the floor breathing heavily as the song concludes.  

HOST: "TRNT's single Lucifer's Hands from his acclaimed #1 album A Momentary Loss of Sanity is available now. You can also get tickets to The Mindless Misbehavior Tour now."

• Upvote 2

Sky Ferreira on Live with Kelly and Ryan

Paid US Promo Dec. 11th

Image result for live with kelly and ryan

Sky reflects on the past year 

This year has been one crazy year. It has had some of my best times and some of my worst. It was a roller coaster of a year, but I did set off to accomplish all of the goals that I made for myself. I wrote a new album, released a new album, got some hit singles, got a big brand deal, and so many other things this year. I honestly couldn't have asked for anything else. I feel so fulfilled and content with how everything came out. it's strange because I feel at peace with my career in a span of one year. I don't think this is the end for me or that it is my peak, but I honestly have never felt this way before in my career. I feel like it is a brand new chapter. Anyways, this year was really good to me and it will go down as one of my best years ever.

Sky on goals for next year

Hmmmm well I feel as if I accomplished everything I needed to this year. But my one major goal is to go on a world tour. That is something that I have yet to do, so it will be a first for me and the fans. I really want to tour and play for all my fans across the world. Aside from that, I want to release the rest of the visuals for my album. I did say this album would be a visual album so in 2020 you will see the rest of the videos for songs that have yet to receive them. Other than that, I don't really have any plans music wise. I think I may write, but who knows. I never just set a time to write. It has to come to me. I won't release an album, at least I don't have any plans. But doing some collabs would be fun! I am open to that.

After the interview the hosts reminded everyone that Poetry and The Life of Flowers is now available for stream/purchase

• Upvote 2
  • Awesome 1

CupcakKe x Hit 105
(Date: December 9, 2019; Location: Australia; 1st article; PAID)

Image result for Hit 105

Female host: CupcakKe! Welcome back to Australia! We're so happy to have you here. How has your trip been so far?
CupcakKe: Very nice. It's always fun to go overseas because my American fans get to see me all the time but y'all seem to get a bit more excited whenever I come around *laughs* so I've been having a lot of fun and y'all have been very welcoming.
Male host: Well, we're very happy to hear that. You've had an amazing year in 2018. You've got millions and billions of streams, #1 hits all around the globe, you've been winning plenty of awards. Was this year what you thought it would be going into it?
CupcakKe: This was definitely the goal. I feel like the projects I put out before this were definitely like stepping stones and little steps I could take to just get bigger and bigger. My last album, Mouthful, was very successful in the states and it really helped me get my name out there and I feel like this album definitely took me to another label of, you know, superstardom *laughs* I always had my doubts because, you know, you never wanna set expectations that are nearly impossible to reach but my team and I worked very hard to get here and .. here we are!!
Female host: And, of course, you are one of the biggest names for female hip hop of all time. Of course, we've had the Nicki Minaj's and the Missy Elliott's but you're the voice of a new generation. Do you think female rap will only get bigger as time goes on?
CupcakKe: Oh, absolutely. Your enjoyment of music definitely shouldn't be limited to certain genders or sexualities but, at the end of the day, I am a voice for a lot of girls and gays that like to listen to hip hop *laughs* You know, we love the guys and they're all doing a great job but girls like to get ratchet too and we like to objectify men sometimes. There's always been a market for more feminine tropes of hip hop and rap music but I'm glad mainstream outlets like you guys are finally realising that. I can only expect it to get bigger and bigger as time goes on.
Male host: Speaking of getting bigger and bigger, you're reaching a huge milestone in your career as you've booked your very own solo tour across Australia this coming February. How excited are you?
CupcakKe: Extremely excited! I've been having so much fun on this tour so I'm really happy that I'm able to continue it all over the world. I think this might just be my favourite part of what I do because I love seeing my fans and just being able to celebrate music.
Male host: And what can we expect from the show?
CupcakKe: It's a continuation of the tour so y'all can expect some stuff that I know has gone viral and y'all have been up in arms over *laughs* but you can expect a lot of fun, some sexy dancers, some hit songs and there's one section of the show that y'all have gotta watch out for if you have children. That might be a good bathroom break for them *laughs*
Female host: Because you have been very open about sexuality in your music and you're known for your very explicit lyrics. Do you think that has hurt your career in any aspect?
CupcakKe: Definitely. It was hard to push me to radios and all that at first because my first single was called Deepthroat *laughs* and, you know, nobody wanted to play a song called that until it rose so high on the charts that they just had to. I think my team and I are very smart in the way that we know which songs of mine would work well in mainstream settings and which ones are better for just the fans to be listening to so it's been much easier as of lately.
Male host: But, of course, we love it and the people love it. Until you come back, we've got a new single that we can play 24/7. It's called Invitation with Charli XCX. How did this song come about?
CupcakKe: Before I even started working on this song, I knew I wanted a song with Charli on the album because she's been supporting me for a very long time and, the second I came up with the lyrical concept, I called her up and we scheduled a session with her producers and my producers and it all came together pretty quickly.
Male host: Well, here it is, Australia. This is Invitation by CupcakKe and Charli XCX, live on Hit 105. Stay online because we'll be giving away tickets to see CupcakKe on tour very soon!

*Invitation plays live on air*

• Upvote 1
  • Awesome 1

"Happy Holedays" Christmas Light Displays popping up across the world!

Related image

It looks like the world is getting into the "Happy Holedays" spirit as several elaborate Christmas light displays have been popping up in famous cities across the world!!! These huge and spectacular chistmas lights are promoting the upcoming collab Happy Holedays with Miranda Sings, Olly Alexander, and Jennie from BLACKPINK! These light fixtures all spell out "Happy Holedays" made entirely out of Christmas lights! They can bee seen in famous cities across the globe like Los Angeles, Hollywood, Las Vegas, New York City, Vancouver, Ontario, Sydney, London, Paris, Amsterdam, Berlin, Perth, and many other famous cities in the US and over seas. The light fixtues also have red lips that light up and blink as welll as a date that says Friday 13th!! 

These cool and fun christmas lights are super colorful and serve as great picture opportunities. They are pretty much like art installations, so fans across the world have been flocking over to them so they can take pictures!! Also, social media has been buzzing about these light fixtures. Everyone is talking about them, sharing pictures of them, and getting hyped for the new song Happy Holedays with Mirada, Olly, and Jennie that comes out Dec. 13th!

Happy Holedays by Miranda Sings, Olly Alexander, and Jennie is out Dec. 13th and Happy Holedays is available fore pre-order!

• Upvote 1
  • Awesome 2

CupcakKe x FOX 101.9
(Date: December 10, 2019; Location: Australia; 2nd article; PAID)
Image result for FOX 101.9
Host: Good morning, Melbourne! We've got a very special guest in the studio this morning. Put your hands together for CupcakKe!
CupcakKe: Hello, everybody! How y'all doing this morning?
Host: We're feeling amazing. The whole country is in great spirits this morning because the tickets to your tour across Australia are finally available for everyone to buy. I've seen plenty of people on Twitter and Facebook, celebrating their victory in getting to see you. Have you seen any of that?
CupcakKe: I just did. I wasn't awake when they actually went on sale but I've been seeing people celebrating this past hour. I didn't realise I followed so many of my Australian fans on Twitter but they seem very excited. It's kinda making me sad I have to leave!
Host: Because this is your last interview before you leave the country, right?
CupcakKe: Yes, I have to go off to the U.K. to do a few interviews and performances there but y'all know I'll be back when this tour comes over here *laughs*
Host: It isn't often that we get, you know, a female rapper performing in arenas all by herself. We just had Nicki Minaj but it seems like you're the only one to do it since her. Why do you think that is? What do you think has made us really gravitate towards you?
CupcakKe: Well, of course, I'm not the only one as of recently to really hit it big. Iggy Azalea and Kash Doll have been doing amazing things these past few years .. but I think I bring something new to the table. You know, I'm very open and honest about sexuality, homelessness, poverty, politics, sexual harassment and a lot of stuff in my music that I know a lot of artists may be afraid to touch on or put in their music. You know, I think a lot of people live vicariously through me because I say what they wanna say.
Host: And, of course, that's definitely the case with your new single Invitation. It's featuring Charli XCX and it really touches on the #MeToo movement and sexual harassment charges. What made you want to write a song like this?
CupcakKe: Well, of course, it's been the talk of the town lately and I love rapping about current topics. Like, I want people to listen to this song in ten years and be reminded of just how big and powerful the #MeToo movement was .. but I also wanted to make this song just because it's very personal to me and something I definitely believe in. I'm a proud survivor of sexual assault. I've been abused at a very young age and it's not fun. You know, you go through a long period of thinking about it and I know a lot of girls like me tend to blame themselves for what happened, which should never be the case. It's never your fault if you got abused. That's why I wanted to make it very clear on this song that, you know, I could be wearing the tightest skirt ever that you can see my booty in. That doesn't mean you can touch it. I could be showing some cleavage through my top. That doesn't mean I wanna sleep with you. I could literally be naked in front of you, ready to have sex with you, and change my mind. We've definitely created a culture over these years where men have definitely been made to feel like they own women and are in control of women and I want to put an end to this culture. I think it's important that women are able to feel liberated in this time period and I'm a very firm believer that a girl wearing a mini skirt or showing a bit of cleavage should not justify her being raped.
Host: And it's so brave of you to share this story with your listeners. Do you think it's important to talk about these things?
CupcakKe: Absolutely. People are very receptive to what they hear on the radio or see on T.V. so I think it's my job, as an artist with a platform, to talk about my experiences, be the voice for the voiceless and tell people how I feel with my platform. I hear stories very often about people that get assaulted by their family members and, because they're so close to their person, they don't tell their families that they were assaulted. People are scared and hiding and don't really have an outlet to share their pain. That's why I have my music. You can listen to my music in private, feel empowered by the lyrics and know that I'm here for you and I support you.
Host: And, of course, we're going to play the song this morning but, until then, where can the people at home get tickets to see you?
CupcakKe: You can head to Live Nation and look at all the details but I know Ticketek is the outlet over here that's selling the official tickets to my tour. Don't go nowhere else cuz I don't want y'all to get scammed *laughs* but I can't wait to see you this February. It's gonna be so much fun.
Host: Here's Invitation by CupcakKe and Charli XCX on 101.9, THE FOX.

*Invitation plays live on air*

• Upvote 2
  • Awesome 1

1453218238726.png--105_hits.png?14532182

Europe | Free Promo | 3rd Article
On December 10th, Cassie called into ‘Radio 105 Hits’ to promote her latest music from her upcoming junior album, Don’t Play It Safe. 

Host: Good evening everyone. We have the incredible and talented Cassie on the line. Hello Cassie!
Cassie: Hello! 
Host: How are you doing today? The album is almost here. Are you nervous?
Cassie: I’m doing great. Honestly, I’m a little nervous, but nothing too bad. I’m just ready for Friday.
Host: Well congratulations on everything. Your promotional single, Forget You Not is currently #2 on iTunes. How do you feel about that?
Cassie: I’m kind of shocked, because it really was just supposed to be a teaser for the album, but I’m happy that the song is touching people. That’s all I could ask for as an artist.
Host: Well I love it. Is there anything similar sounding on the album?
Cassie: There are definitely more pop leaning songs, but one that sounds just like it? No. I really didn’t want that for the album. I wanted each song to have its own identity. 
Host: Oh wow. Well I can’t wait to hear everything. Which song do you think will stand out the most upon first listen?
Cassie: Probably Wasabi. It has some interesting elements that I don’t think anyone would expect from me. It’s probably one of my favorites too because of that. 
Host: Sounds interesting. I’ve noticed that each song thus far has gotten its own merchandise inspired by it. Should we expect the same for the rest of the tracks?
Cassie: That would be ideal, but I’ve definitely want to do it for all my singles at least. I think the fans really appreciate things like that during an album cycle. It’s actually a fun process because i design the products myself and come up with the concepts. 
Host: They’re so cute. Is it hard?
Cassie: Not really. Maybe because they’re fairly simple.
Host: Well thank you so much for calling in and talking with us. Anything you’d like to say before we let you go?
Cassie: Don’t Play It Safe out December 13th! Thank you for letting me call in.

Forget You Not available everywhere. Don’t Play It Safe out December 13th.
4/10

• Upvote 3

8eb2b83b-8490-47eb-bea1-f0309b1b9978.png

U.S. | Paid Promo | 3rd Article
On December 11th, Cassie called into ‘103.5 KTU’ to promote her latest music from her upcoming junior album, Don’t Play It Safe. 
Host
: Good morning everybody. Today’s guest is R&B superstar Cassie! Hello Cassie. How are you on this wonderful Wednesday?
Cassie: I’m doing fantastic. Super pumped we’re only like one and a half days until Don’t Play It Safe.
Host: Yes! So stoked for what you have in store for us. Can you take us through the creative process?
Cassie: Well this go around I really just wanted to hone in on a sound that I could progress with. I feel like I’ve kind of just did what I felt like doing and now I’m really focused on developing my artistry. 
Host: Good for you. I think that’s very admirable. What made you want to do that?
Cassie: I feel like back when I got in the industry that all people cared about was making good music. The newer artists out now have really inspired me to pursue that tbh. They all have an identity specific to themselves and I really just wanted that for myself.
Host: Oh wow. It’s rare for an artist who’s been around as long as you to admit something like that. Which artists in particular come to mind as inspirations?
Cassie: I’d definitely say SZA, Tinashe, and Normani. They’re all diverse, but still have an underlying sound. I love it. 
Host: Those are some great picks. How are you feeling about the success of the singles so far from the album? CASSIE went #1 and Forget You Not is currently #3 on iTunes. That’s insane!
Cassie: I’m excited because I feel like those songs are really great representations from what’s to come. That’s why I chose the three songs I did. I feel like they cover all the bases of the album.
Host: Are there any artists you'd like to collaborate with in the near future?
Cassie: I feel like CupcaKke and I need to do something for sure. We did Necessary in 2017, but that was more like an insert verse situation. I definitely want to create a whole song with her in the future. Aaliyah, Normani, Tinashe, and Beyonce collaborations would be interesting. I’d actually love to do something with Big Sean. I don’t know if the pop artists take me seriously, but I’d love to collaborate more in that realm as well. I don’t really have any must haves though. I create very organically, but I’m open.
Host: I’d love to see you do something with Cameron Dallas. You both do R&B/Pop leaning music so that’d be dope.
Cassie: You heard them Cam. Let’s get to it.
Host: Well thank you so much for stopping by. Congratulations on everything. Can’t wait to see you kill it on SNL this weekend.

Forget You Not/CASSIE available everywhere. Don’t Play It Safe out December 13th.
5/10

• Awesome 4

5Sos Sticker by 5 Seconds of Summer

5 Seconds of Summer have released a teaser for an upcoming single on their official YouTube channel. The backdrop is completely black and it isn't until the 3 second mark where a flamed-logo that says "5SOS" pops up on the screen for about 4 seconds. After that, 4 separate and distinctly different flamed-symbols pop up for 2 seconds each, with one quickly following the other. There is no sound in the video other than the sound of the flames. The video cuts 2 seconds after showing the last symbol.

5Sos Sticker by 5 Seconds of Summer5Sos Sticker by 5 Seconds of Summer5Sos Sticker by 5 Seconds of Summer5Sos Sticker by 5 Seconds of Summer

• Awesome 1

IAK4GFU.png

Camila Cabello X ELLE Song Association
December 12, 2019 | US, Paid | Article: 1/5 | Update Period: Thu - Sat

camila-cabello-needs-to-do-more-music-co

Camila: Hi, guys, this is Camila Cabello and I'm here with Elle to play a game of Song Association! I will be given a word and I need to sing a word within 10 seconds that has that word in it, so let's go. I think I'll do good but you never know.

WORD #1: SAME
Camila: Ohh.. uuuh... "IT'S YOUUU BABE, AND I'M A SUCKER FOR THE WAY THAT YOU MOVE BABE, AND I COULD TRY TO RUN, BUT IT WOULD BE USELESS, YOU'RE TO BLAME, JUST ONE HIT OF YOU, I KNEW I'LL NEVER BE THE SAME" My own song, out now, go check it *winks at camera & laughs*

WORD #2: MAKE
Camila: Oh, easy! "Girl, we should go our seperate ways, just so that we can make up", Make Up by Cameron Dallas and Ariana Grande, such a good song!

WORD #3: DANCE
Camila: Oh, the Troye song, ohmygod, what was the lyric .. euhm.. OH "We can just dance to this, don't make much to start me", oh i love this song and I loved his album too!

WORD #4: RING
Camila: Euhm ... OH! The Iggy song, wait .. let me think ... "you don't hit my line no more, oh, oh, you don't make it ring, ring, ring, ring" love it!

WORD #5: UP
Camila: Euhm ... up .. wow.. let me think *5 seconds left* .. euhm.. well, I don't know. *times up* - ohmygod NO, there goes my perfect 10/10 score!

WORD #6: DANCE
Camila: "I wanna dance with somebody, wow!" such a great song, I love it so much!

WORD #7: ANYWHERE
Camila: OH RITA ORA! "Over the hills and far away, a million miles from LA, just anywhere away with you"

WORD #8: FIRE
Camila: Oh.. euh.. fire .. a song with the word fire in it *6 seconds left* -- OH NO THE TIMER, AAH, IM FREAKING OUT! SHIT! *times up*

WORD #9: CALL
Camila: *gets all sassy* "don't call me up, I'm going out tonight, feeling good" LOVE THIS SONG! love miley too!

WORD #10: STAY
Camila: "I want you to staaaaayyyyyyyyyy", whew! Stay by Rihanna, beautiful song, I love it. 

Camila: So, I got 8 out of 10, that's not bad at all. I'm proud of myself!

Never Be the Same (single) is out now, Camila's debut album "Never Be The Same" is also available worldwide, tickets to the Never Be The Same Tour are available too and on-sale now!

• Upvote 2

today show logo ile ilgili görsel sonucu

Aaliyah x Today
[December 12 | Paid | New York, US]

Spoiler

On December 12th, Aaliyah appeared on Today Show to talk about Motivation, believing in herself and accepting her mistakes. "Thanks for coming Aaliyah. We know you as the Happy Girl with a not so happy past but to me, it would be so tough for a girl to go through this stuff especially for a fifteen year old like you at that time."

"You're so right on that but you know....what could i do at that point? People were leaving me one by one and at one poin, i literally had no one standing next to me. I was all alone for a while i must say. I had to deal with all the negativity inside my head, couldn't speak, couldn't do anything BUT i'm still here now."

"Which shows how powerful you are. We're all so happy for you making YOURSELF survive."

"I should've had some help but yeah, i'm still glad about the fact that i made this happen all by myself and wait- i can't forget about the love and support i recieved from my dear fans. I most definitely wouldn't be able to make it alive without their love. I appreciate it and can't wait to return the favor with the surprises i have in the vault. There are so many things coming up y'all. Just for you."

"Let's talk about the recent "favor" you did for the fans. "Motivation" is like a message for people around you. Loved the lyrics."

"Aw thank you so much. I wrote this track like a month ago at the moment that i was thinking about the things that helped me get through the bad past. Dancing has been one of the biggest factors that helped me claim a spot in the industry. Also helped me gain confidence with myself and this body i'm in. Also happiness. It keeps me happy and alive. No matter what you're going through, just dance. The stains will be gone if you keep on dancing your mistakes away, just like i have been doing for a while now. Hope you guys loved it."

"Well we in this house, LOVED it. It's such a bouncy track. Congratulations on the release."

"Thank you so much."

"Motivation", available now.

• Upvote 1

stephen colbert logo ile ilgili görsel sonucu

Aaliyah x Late Show with Stephen Colbert
[December 12 | Paid | New York, US]

Spoiler

On December 12th, Aaliyah appeared on Late Show with Stephen Colbert to talk about Motivation, her resolutions for the next year and living in the moment. "We're going to say goodbye to 2019 and move on to the new decade! How are your feelings about it?"

"It's crazy. This decade was a little messy for me, got to know so many things, got to meet so many people and got to do so many stuff especially starting from July 5, 2018 when i officially "launched" my musical career. There have been so many things that i experienced both in my career and personal life. Hopefully i'm going to be able to maintain myself better next decade."

"What are your resolutions for next year?"

"Hoping that the album will be out some time. *both laugh* I mean...i desperately want it to be released soon. I have so many songs waiting to get single treatments. I'm hopefully going to go on a world tour again. I missed doing it and actually working on it for a while now. I can already imagine what is it going to look like. So excited for this journey."

"You're continuing your journey with the third single off your upcoming album. Tell us about the new track."

"It's called "Motivation" in case you guys don't know about it. It's a special track for me cause it's like a reminder for my listeners that you can stop doing anything in a second and get on the dancefloor to dance your mistakes away. It's easy to forget about the past. I think that many people can relate to this one. Go get your earphones, play this track and dance in your bedroom like no one's watching. It's an energetic song that makes you get up and dance instantly. One of my favorites off the upcoming record."

"It's such a great song. I'm so going to play till next Autumn. A perfect fit for next summer."

"Oh please do. I would love to see people jamming to it at the beach next summer. I can imagine myself walking around the beach while jamming to the beat of this song."

"Motivation", available now.

• Upvote 1

v7E82F9.png

Miley Cyrus X iTunes
December 13, 2019 - December 20, 2019

T83SJtx.jpg

Miley Cyrus has made a deal with streaming service iTunes to promote her Christmast single "Happy Xmas (War Is Over)" (a collaboration with Mark Ronson) on the service. A banner will appear on the homepage of iTunes, promoting the song, if you click on it you'll get directed to the page where you can buy the song. The banner will start appearing on December 13 and will last until December 20.

• Upvote 2

lyIiaft.png

Camila Cabello X James Corden
December 12, 2019 | US, Paid | Article: 2/5 | Update Period: Thu - Sat

1fb0d629c21acd83_lls_sp_hero_landscape.j

James: Here to deliver an amazing performance of her new single Never Be the Same, taken from her debut studio album, give it up for Camila Cabello!

Performance: Never Be the Same
As the instrumental for the song starts, we can see Camila Cabello standing on the stage, she is holding the microphone in her hand and slowly let it rise to her mouth as she sings the first verse of the song, with a lot of power and control in her voice, she nails every second of it and goes all in for it. The stage has lightened up and the band of her can be shown behind her, as she comes to the pre-chorus and chorus, she gives more power to her voice and sings her heart out, singing every word perfectly clear without any mistakes. As she waves her hands from left to right, we can see the camera showing the audience doing the exact same thing, Camila sees that and smiles. 

As she comes to the second verse, she gets more calm and takes it down a notch to not go all over the top for the song and save that for later on in the performance. As she comes to the pre-chorus and chorus, she gives once again more power to her voice and sings at her very best, she does some notechanges during the chorus, to make the performance different than others. As she comes to the bridge of the song, she sings some of the words with some higher notes and note changes as she does this perfectly without any mistakes, during the bridge of the song, she is very calm and gives her voice a little bit of more power than normal but not over the top, when she ends the chorus, she does this amazing note change to the first words and does this perfectly and the people are loving it as we can hear cheering from the audience. Camila waves her hands from left to right as her band in the back does the same thing, the audience goes along with it and it gives a beautiful view as the camera catches it. She ends the performance and she gets a standing ovation, she sees James walking up the stage and is all goofy and smiling and gives James a hug.

James: Camila Cabello everybody! Her single Never Be the Same is out now, taken from her debut studio album of the same title, which is also out now, tickets to her Never Be The Same Tour are also on-sale right now, everybody at home is going away with a copy of her debut album, thank you, have a great night!

• Upvote 2

250px-TSSJF_Logo.png

U.S. | Paid Promo | 1st Article
On December 12th, Cassie called into ‘The Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon’ to promote her latest music from her upcoming junior album, Don’t Play It Safe. 

Jimmy: Good evening everyone. Tonight we have one of the biggest names in R&B and just music in general. Her lead single topped the Hot 100 earlier this year and her album drops at midnight. Please welcome Cassie!
Cassie: Hey, Jimmy.
Jimmy: What’s up? Don’t Play It Safe drops tonight. How are you feeling?
Cassie: I feel great. I really do. I’m literally counting down the hours.
Jimmy: Well your performing a new song from the album tonight. Tell us a little more about it.
Cassie: Well it’s called Wasabi. It’s probably the most interesting sounding song on the album. The production is really sick. It’s another kind of F*** you song to naysayers.
Jimmy: Oh wow. Well I can’t wait to hear it in a little. If you had to choose one word to describe the album what would it be? 
Cassie: That’s a really good question. I guess I would say liberated. After recording the able I felt very free and I feel like you can hear it throughout. 
Jimmy: I love that. Well don’t go anywhere guys, because after the break Cassie will be back to perform her new song. We’ll be right back!

Performance:
After being reintroduced by Jimmy the instrumental to ‘Wasabi’ begins to play. The stage is fairly bare with only Cassie and four dancers standing in slight v shape. The stage is very colorful and is supposed to remind you of an underground ballroom. Cassie takes a few steps forward while shaking her hair and reciting the chorus into her headset. Halfway through the verse the beat drops and they begin to shake their hips side to side alongside it. As Cassie begins to get into the first verse the dancers surround her and they start to do some hand choreography and hit a pose at the end of each line. When it comes time for the pre-chorus she begins to sensually feel on herself as the dancer disperse to their original spots. Towards the end of the pre-chorus the stage then begins to show a firey effect as she squats down and recites the last two lines. Cassie then stands up and gets into the chorus where they begin to do some voguing and one dancer on each side begins to duckwalk. When it comes time for the second verse all the dancers do some spins before dipping into a death drop. Cassie then breezes through the verse doing some hand work. The dancers then slowly flip back onto their feet and join Cassie in the pre-chorus. This time they just rock side to side alongside the beat until the last two lines where Cassie stands still and shakes her hair as the fire effect returns for the grunge part before getting into the chorus. They then vogue one last time to the final chorus before she gets into the outro. She struts from one side of the stage to the other before returning to center and posing.

Wasabi available everywhere. Don’t Play It Safe out at midnight.
1/10

• Awesome 1