News Ticker
Sign in to follow this  
Nicki Minaj

CREATE A LABEL: SEASON 6

Odiseas X The Late Show with Jimmy Fallon

(U.S. | 1st Article | Paid | January 31, 2020)

logo_principal_jimmy-fallon.jpg&f=1&nofb

Recently, R&B artist Odiseas made an appearance on the Jimmy Fallon show to talk about his new single and EP.

The Interview

Spoiler

Fallon introduces Odiseas, who received a round of applause from the audience.

On the EP and the creation process

“I’m really proud of the EP and the attention it is getting. It’s really exciting. When we were creating the songs for Soulo, it was a really quick process, given that it was an EP. We tried to make the experience as fun as possible as well. No point in doing something if you can’t enjoy yourself doing it”.

On Queen Tings and the meaning

“Queen Tings is probably my favourite song on the album. The song is really aimed at black women and girls to remind them of how beautiful and amazing. They are valid and without them the world wouldn’t be even a quarter of what it is now. Black women are just amazing. It almost never made it to the EP though. We had originally planned for it to be planned on holding off recording it until my next release. We ended up putting the song on the EP and I’m glad we did.”

Any new releases coming anytime soon?

“I do want to release something later on the year; maybe around summer or fall but we’re not sure at the moment”

The Performance

Spoiler

After the interview, Jimmy Fallon reintroduced Odiseas took the audience as he was getting ready to perform. With the image of Odiseas’ debut EP showing, Fallon announced that Odiseas would be performing Queen Tings with backing from The Roots. The crowd cheered and the camera panned to Odiseas. The Roots performed a stripped-down version of the song that was also slightly slower that the other version. The performance was shorter as the second verse was cut but was well received by the audience.

• Upvote 1
  • Awesome 1

Dinah-Logo

{ Worldwide, February 13}

Dinah Jane x Killer Merch Annocement 

┬┈┈┈┈□┈┈┈┈┬

Dinah Jane recent collaboration with Killer Merch has been announced via her website and Killer Merch. Dinah Jane merch will also be available at Fashion Nova who currently has a deal with the artist. The items are as follow, 

Merch-Store

Signed 'Right For Her' Physical Single - $9.99

Spoiler

Right-for-Her-cd

'Right For Her' Dad Hat - $15

Spoiler

Dad-Hat

'Right For Her' Phone Case - $20

Spoiler

iPhone

'Right For Her' Tee - $25

Spoiler

TShirt

'Right For Her' Bundle #1 - $50

'Right For Her' Bundle #2 - $40

Spoiler

┴┈┈┈┈■┈┈┈┈┴

• Upvote 2
  • Awesome 1

Dinah-Logo

{ United States, Free Promo, 1st/2nd(?) Article, February 14th}

Image result for WQHT

Dinah Jane Visits Hot 97 to promote 'Right For Her' and perform a acoustic version

┬┈┈┈┈□┈┈┈┈┬

H: Someone i am excited for everyone to hear their new material, is Dinah Jane. And she's with us in the studio today!

D: Hello, how are you doing??!!

H: Im fine, how are you?

D: Im well thank you!

H: So your new song 'Right For Her', tell us more about it 

D: Right For Her is a song that stands out. The moment i finished it, it felt so natural, so fresh and so different to what i ever done. It's the one that sounds so different on the album so far. 

H: So you have a sound for the album already?

D: I had a feeling you'd ask me that!! Well, it is pop infused with a lot of funk. Its something different as i said. You never known what is gonna hit you.

H: Well, as long as it feels real that is when it matters

D: Exactly!! I love it when interviewers do their research! laughs I think that if you make music, it should be authentic to your brand. Writing music is sometimes frustrating as well because it all is based on real life experiences or your mentality that time

H: Speaking of writing songs, the album is self-written right?

D: Yes! I am trying so hard to make it me as possible. Back in Fifth Harmony we didn't get the chance to write our own music. We had no creative control and it was sad that we had to fight for it.

H: Exactly! Well we are glad to hear that you have gained control and doing what you love

D: Thank You!

H: Well if you wanted to hear Dinah perform a acoustic version of Right For Her, you are in luck because she is doing it right here right after this commercial!

[After the commercial]

D: Hi, i'm Dinah Jane and this is 'Right for Her'

["Right for Her" was performed live on the radio]

H: Dinah Jane, That was her debut single "Right For Her". You can stream it, buy it and listen to it everywhere!

[Interview Ends]

┴┈┈┈┈■┈┈┈┈┴

• Upvote 1
  • Awesome 1

WJIZ 96.3 FM ile ilgili görsel sonucu

Aaliyah x WJIZ 96.3 FM
[February 13 | 1st Free Radio | Georgia, US]

Spoiler

On February 13th, Aaliyah appeared on "WJIZ 96.3 FM" to talk about her new song "All Night", her upcoming album "Clean" and the new tour "Motivation Tour". "Your new single is sonically beauitul and so chill. Loved it! I want to know who produced this tune cause this is great..."

"I know right? It's just beautiful. Steve Lacy is the producer of my new single. I thought his producitions were fine so i wanted to create some magic...you know. We did a couple songs actually but this new single i just released is just...perfect to me. I wanted this for the album and he was fine by that. It was nice working with him. And the song is out now. Check it out, it's called "All Night"."

"Are you ready for your new record? We're getting so close!"

"Oh yeah, we're like three weeks away from the release and i'm actually not even feeling scared about it. There isn't an anxiety for this, either. I'm calmly waiting for it to be out and to see my fans reacting to it. I really hope people like it though, i think i did a good job on this and would love to see people paying attention to what i'm going to say on each song. Clean is out March 6th, for those who don't know."

"How is it going with Motivation Tour? You announced the dates a month ago."

"The process that me and my team have been going through for the new "tour" has been awesome. Hopefully the execution of the ideas we're going to pull are going to be fine. We're still trying to do everything in the nicest way possible, you know...we all want this to be better than the previous tour. Once the creative process is completed, the tour rehearsals will start. We already have the setlist and visuals, we're just going to have to practice the choreographies for each song and the way i'm going to sing each song. Perched for that. It will start on September 5th and tickets can be bought from my website. Each purchase comes with a physical copy of my album."

"All Night", available now.
"Clean" is available for pre-order now, out March 6.
Ticket sales for "Motivation Tour" are open now, starts September 5.

• Upvote 2

WHHD HD 98.3 ile ilgili görsel sonucu

Aaliyah x WHHD HD 98.3
[February 14 | 2nd Free Radio | Georgia, US]

Spoiler

On February 14th, Aaliyah appeared on "WHHD HD 98.3" to talk about "All Night", "Motivation", her album "Clean" & "Motivation Tour". "So today's the Valentine's Day? Do you have a message to send to all our listeners right now?"

"Well if you're single...like this girl right here, you can get into my music. Both are the perfect songs for the single people out there. If you feel like you need some motivation, listen to my single "Motivation". After you're done with motivating yourself, you can have yourself another "self-love" treat with my newest single "All Night". Those two songs are like the perfect ways to start and finish your day...especially the Valentine's Day. *both laugh* Have a great day everyone!"

"How would you describe "All Night"?"

"I would describe this song as the perfect song to listen to while you're driving around the city in a rainy day...at night. This song plays at full volume while you're vibing and singing along to it ahhhh...perfect. I remember the first time when i played this to my friends during the same ambience that i just told. It was a crazy experience and they loved it so... If you do that exactly, you're going to love this one."

"I think the productions you have been delivering sound perfect together. Producers did their job well i guess."

"Same here. I worked with many producers which by the way some of them are very new to this business. But i wanted to give the newcomer producers a chance to introduce themselves through my songs. And actually they all did a great job on the songs. The album sounds good in my opinion and i think that you guys are going to love it too. I also worked with some "well-known" names in the production business. You're going to find out who once the credits are out."

"You're getting ready to tour the United States again. Tell us about it."

"So the tour is titled "Motivation Tour" of course cause it's going to be the night that will give you the motivation you need so...the ticket sales are open and each purchase brings the physical copy of my album to your door. All you gotta do is to go to my website or the livenation.com one and search my tour. Love you and thanks by now. It's going to start on September 5th."

"All Night" & "Motivation", available now.

• Upvote 2

WBFA The Beat 98.3 FM ile ilgili görsel sonucu

Aaliyah x WBFA The Beat 98.3 FM
[February 15 | 3rd Free Radio | Georgia, US]

Spoiler

On February 15th, Aaliyah appeared on "WBFA The Beat 98.3 FM" to talk about new single "All Night", new album "Clean" & "Motivation Tour". "Can you tell us about how your new single was created cause i want to know about this beautiful song. All of us here loved it!"

"This song was created like 6 months ago, while i was trying to promote the collab album. You know, i was writing the album but also working with a couple producers to make sure that a couple songs are completed quickly. I didn't really waste my time and finish this album fast. I was checking out some good R&B voices to collaborate with for the record actually and i randomly started getting into Steve Lacy's music. It's perfect, once i found out that he also produces songs i reached out to him. We had a couple studio sessions and stuff and we did 5 songs but sadly only one made it to the standard edition of the album."

"But what about the scrapped songs? We would like to hear them too! Aren't you going to release the deluxe edition of "Clean"?"

"The information of the album is literally out there so don't worry, a couple of the scrapped songs will see the light sometime."

"Is there an official video coming for your new single?"

"I haven't shot the music video for it actually. I had an idea to use for the visual though, and i have the director selected too. I'm just waiting for the right time to shoot it and release it. I can say that the idea for the visual is going to be simply beautiful and aesthetically pleasing."

"You announced "Motivation Tour" last month. Are you excited to get up on stage after a year? You didn't take that much break too."

"The tour is finally happening and well, about the break...that's because i didn't want to. I wanted to continue performing. Oh and the ticket sales are open by the way. Each purchase comes with a physical copy of my album so...go to my website and get em! It's going to be great and the setlist i have looks cute so far."

"Which songs are you going to perform?"

"I'm probably going to perform the singles from the first era but i have been thinking of doing some collaborations too. Wouldn't that be fun though? I think it would. But yeah, that's how i have been thinking for a while now, i still have 6 months in my hands so...my thoughts might actually change in the future but who knows? There will be loads of bops included! We're going to PARTY!"

"All Night", available now.

• Upvote 2

a97BvBu.png
CAMERON DALLAS x 96.3 RADIO GONG
(February 11, 2020 | Europe | Paid Promo | 1st article | Late)

0aG3bRl.jpg

The radio station Radio Gong 96.3, in Munich, Germany, received Cameron Dallas in their studio on this Tuesday (11) morning, as part of the promotion from his third and new single, "Camo", and also his upcoming first solo tour, the King Of The Neighborhood, set to visit Germany in late-June. In a new interview, Dallas discussed working on the promotion of the single around the globe and the differences between promoting the song in North America and Europe - "The reception of the single has been great since the album came out, and now working on it as a single the response has been just as great. I wasn't sure people would be interested in talking about a song that, even though it can be relatable, it is mainly a super personal song about struggles from the past." he said, explaining: "We don't have many songs out there now being highlighted on the news and rising on charts that talk about such deep subjects, most of them are about other stuff that don't include personal struggles, and usually they thrive. But with 'Camo' things have been great even before I started working with the American Academy of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry and the Anxiety and Depression Association of America".
In the same interview, Cameron discussed working on the tour when it's about dates and venues and how he tried managing a healthy schedule to keep up the rhythm - "One of the first things I made sure to be my priority while working on the tour was that I could play in a healthy schedule, with breaks between dates in a way that I'm not gonna get too exhausted. It'll be tiring, of course, but we found ways to make it better so it doesn't affect the concert either. We've closed with amazing venues that will give the tour an amazing experience and that could afford and embrace the concept, the structure of the stage, light effects and everything else, so yeah. It's gonna be an incredible tour, I'm so excited!" he said.

The radio played "Camo" and the host reminded everyone to go get and stream the single, and also to purchase tickets for the King Of The Neighborhood Tour, all available now.

• Upvote 2

Screen-Shot-2020-02-10-at-7-55-08-PM.png

SHAWN MENDES ON RYAN SEACREST 
UNITED STATES | PAID PROMOTION  | FEBRUARY 13 | ARTICLE #1

shawn-mendes-radio-disney-interview-2018

Shawn Mendes has officially returned. Aside from an all too brief cycle of promoting a charity single at the end of last year, it has been over a year since Shawn has had solo music out in the world. But that doesn't mean 2019 wasn't a big year. No, it was a rather busy one. He toured stadiums around the world with his critically acclaimed blockbuster Forever Young World Tour, released an acclaimed collaboration project with Diana Gordon, contributed writing to a few albums, appeared as a featured artist on a few more, and composed the score for a Hollywood film. Despite this, his rabid fanbase desperately waited for Shawn to come back to a proper era and that made his almost five month break from active work all the harder to wait for. But their patience has been rewarded with the new single Still Breathing which has officially kick started his third era. Though at the moment nothing is known about his third album, it seems to be coming sooner rather than later. To promote the single and hype the as yet unannounced release, Shawn has ignited his first large scale promotional tour in over a year.

ON THE SOUND OF STILL BREATHING
"For the first two albums, I played around with different variations of rock, but almost always ended up strictly in the sphere of pop-rock, or soft-rock, or something like that. With this album, I wanted to put my feet squarely in the rock genre. Now that doesn't mean I didn't continue to play around with what that genre is capable of, but I wanted to remove all of the elements that could make the songs sound poppy in any way. Still Breathing is a good example of experimenting with the genre while still keeping it between the lines of rock. Most of the experimentation of the track comes from how the music itself is played. I used a lot of different techniques when it came to my guitar work and I encouraged my band to do strange things with their playing. I played part of the song with just my fingers and without a pick, mostly in the verses. For the tremolo effect that you hear, I played entirely on the fretboard rather than down in the usual spot. My bass player Paul plays the entire song on his fretboard for a lighter sound. My drummer Austin developed a really weird drum pattern and completely cut out the use of bass drum. We just did what we wanted and played around with stuff until we found things that we really liked. That's pretty much the attitude that we had for the whole album really."

ON HIS VALENTINE'S DAY PLANS
"Well Cameron is in Europe working right now and he won't be able to make it home. Initially I decided to stay home and read or catch up on some TV. I wasn't super thrilled about it, nobody wants to spend Valentine's Day alone. My parents are going out, my sister is going out which I'm really on edge about." Laughs. "But like I said, I didn't love my original plans so I've changed my plans. After I've finished all my comments tomorrow, I'm gonna go to the beach out in Malibu to watch a beach movie with some friends of mine. Every year there's this indie movie theater that sets up a big inflatable screen on the beach and they show a movie for Valentine's Day. This year they're showing Titanic which is one of my all time favorite movies. I found out that some of my friends, people i worked with on tour, were gonna be going and they asked me if I wanted to come along and I said yes! Cam and I will talk on the phone or FaceTime at some point for sure, so we will get to at least see each other!"

RYAN: "Shawn's new single Still Breathing is available now worldwide!"

• Upvote 2

SHAWN MENDES ON THE LATE LATE SHOW 
UNITED STATES | PAID PROMOTION | TELEVISION | | FEBRUARY 13 | ARTICLE #2

Shawn-Mendes-and-james-corden-2018-march

Shawn Mendes has officially returned. Aside from an all too brief cycle of promoting a charity single at the end of last year, it has been over a year since Shawn has had solo music out in the world. But that doesn't mean 2019 wasn't a big year. No, it was a rather busy one. He toured stadiums around the world with his critically acclaimed blockbuster Forever Young World Tour, released an acclaimed collaboration project with Diana Gordon, contributed writing to a few albums, appeared as a featured artist on a few more, and composed the score for a Hollywood film. Despite this, his rabid fanbase desperately waited for Shawn to come back to a proper era and that made his almost five month break from active work all the harder to wait for. But their patience has been rewarded with the new single Still Breathing which has officially kick started his third era. Though at the moment nothing is known about his third album, it seems to be coming sooner rather than later. To promote the single and hype the as yet unannounced release, Shawn has ignited his first large scale promotional tour in over a year.

ON THE RAW HONESTY OF STILL BREATHING
"I've always considered myself a pretty honest writer, but I've not always been a very blunt one. I've had this tendency to dance around specifics and went toward metaphors and flowery language. With this new music, I found myself moving away from that and getting pretty specific in my honest, sometimes brutally honest. I've gotten to a point in my life where I don't want to worry about what people think or if people will get offended by something I say or something I sing about. That may sound a little selfish, but it was time that I started allowing myself a little bit of freedom. Still Breathing didn't really give me an option to be anything less than raw and up front. Almost all of this song was pulled from journal entries I made over the last two years, especially from 2018 when I was going through the roughest period of my life. I wasn't writing those journal entires with releasing them to the public in mind, they were just me being open and honest with myself and my therapist. Turning them into a song, there wasn't any room to be anything less than true and up front. It was a big hurdle to get over as I was making the song. I wasn't immediately comfortable. I had never felt more self conscious than the first time I played the song acoustically for my band so they could hear what we were working on. I've never been more emotional than I was in the booth laying down the vocals for this song. But it's all worth it in the end and I think that those things combined together to create one of the strongest songs of my career."

ON BEING SECRETIVE ABOUT HIS WORK
"I think it frustrates my fans to no end how secretive I am about things." Laughs. "Any time I'm working on music, or about to tour, or am making a video I'll go to any lengths possible to keep it under wraps and keep spoilers from leaking out. I don't do it to frustrate anyone, I do it to make whatever it is I'm working on be the best that it can be for everyone when it does eventually make it's way to the public. I really don't like working with people's expectations in mind. It's an added level of stress that doesn't need to be there. If things start to leak out people will be talking about it and forming ideas in their head about it before it's ready, and then I'll feel obligated to make that happen even if it's not my original idea or my ultimate vision. It's not something that's exclusive to me, there are a lot of artists who feel the same way about their projects and their work. It's stressful to try and work with eyes on you. Of course everyone knew I was working on an album, but nobody knew the direction or the sound I was taking. And being able to keep that air of mystery I think made this single release all the more impactful and exciting. And that's exactly what'll happen when the album comes out as well. At least I hope!"

JAMES: "Shawn's new single Still Breathing is available now worldwide!"

• Upvote 2

SHAWN MENDES ON VALENTINE IN THE MORNING 
UNITED STATES | PAID PROMOTION | TELEVISION | | FEBRUARY 13 | ARTICLE #3

shawn-mendes-ftr.jpg

ANNOUNCING STILL BREATHING PARTNERSHIP WITH TALK SPACE 
"Seeing as Still Breathing deals with mental health, I wanted to do something with that would help me further that message. Talkspace was the perfect vessel to do that. For those that don't know, Talkspace is a website and app that anyone can use that gets you in contact with a licensed therapist online at any time, seven days a week and 365 days a week. One of the biggest hurdles when it comes to seeking help is the face to face conversation aspect. Some people just aren't comfortable with sitting across from a therapist and telling them their problems. Not to mention, you won't always be able to get to them when you need them. Talkspace allows users to speak to a licensed therapist via online chat or text message. You can reach them any time you want. I'm a frequenter of Talkspace when I'm on the road and can't speak with my own therapist. Now, I cannot promise this as a miracle cure because it isn't. It's not meant for that. This is meant to be a lifeline and resource for anyone that needs it. I talk in Still Breathing about finding the desire to live once more and finding happiness in my life. That sort of thing doesn't just happen, there's work that has to go into it. Talkspace is one of the first steps to making that happen. You can head over to their website or mine for more information."

ON THE MUSIC VIDEO FOR STILL BREATHING
"Yes the video came out today! Still Breathing is the kind of song that really called for something expansive video wise. I have a reputation for big videos, but I've done so much with them in the past that I wanted and needed to do something new. This album features a lot of experimentation with music and my approach to things and I wanted that reflected in the videos for the singles as well. For this video, I wanted to play around with structure and story. I've been known to feature complex narrative lines in my videos and I did here but I added a twist: the core narrative plays backwards with the main action playing in real time. There are two depictions of me in the video. There's a physical form of me that spends most of the video in various stages of dying. Then there's a spirit version of me that spends the video trying to stop that from happening. The story of the death is what plays backwards and the spirit is in standard time watching everything play out. It's kind of hard to explain so watch it! Ultimately the song's core message is in tact. It delivers an uncomfortable portrayal of suicide but a very honest and true one. Hopefully it's message reaches the people that it needs to reach."

VALENTINE: "Shawn's new single Still Breathing is available now worldwide!"

• Upvote 2

SHAWN MENDES x TALKSPACE

On Friday (February 14th), Shawn Mendes and Talkspace officially that they would be partnering to help spread the message of maintaining good mental health. Shawn is in the midst of promoting his brand new single Still Breathing, the lead from his upcoming third studio album. The song acts as a sequel to Shawn's acclaimed Grammy winning hit Barely Breathing in which he first spoke about his struggles with anxiety and depression. The new song discusses Shawn's journey to reclaiming his happiness and his proud declaration of refusing to become another statistic. The song has been making waves on the internet with social media talking about the track and it's brand new video over the passed week. Many have rushed to praise Shawn for his continued contribution to the subject. The song and it's message have received a positive response from the medical community with it's professionals mentioning how vital this message is for Shawn's predominantly younger fanbase to hear. 

Talkspace, an online therapy service, agrees. Talkspace allows users to log on and speak to licensed therapists 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. Founded in 2006, the website allows those who struggle to speak face to face the opportunity to receive the help they need as well as provide a security line to those who have an in-person therapist but cannot speak to them as often as would be necessary. In the past, Olympic gold medalist Michael Phelps has been actively endorsing the site. Shawn has joined with them to further their message and increase their profile in the hopes of getting more people that need the service acquainted with it. 

The current CEO of Talkspace said "Shawn has, since the beginning of his career, been one of the few artists out there who are willing to discuss hard topics with their work. He's been a vocal supporter of the movement to improve mental health around the world. He's shared his story with the world and has used his own darkness to help others to find their light. With his new song, he's showing that it's not only possible to overcome those moments of darkness, but it's possible to learn to love life once more. We are honored to work with Shawn as he continues to spread his message. We hope that we at Talkspace can welcome those who need us with open arms and get them started on their path to taking back their life."

COMMERCIAL
Worldwide airing. 

Screen+Shot+2018-10-12+at+4.02.45+PM.png

The commercial opens with Shawn sitting in a warehouse speaking to the camera. "I'd struggled through my teenage years with depression and anxiety but was never really willing to talk about it. It scared me to be honest about what I was thinking and what I was feeling. I just let it go and continue to snowball into something worse and worse as I got older." Clips from Shawn's Barely Breathing video then begin to play as Shawn speaks in voiceover. "I finally found the strength to speak publicly about it thinking it'd help. What I didn't realize is that just talking about it wasn't going to fix anything. I had to actually seek help and I really didn't." The screen goes black as Shawn says "Shortly after the song came out, I hit the bottom of my barrel and locked myself in my house and nearly made an irreversible mistake." Still Breathing begins to play as the visual comes up on Shawn typing on his laptop. "I found a therapist and began to talk my issues out to someone who could help me. The moment I decided to talk to someone was the moment that my recovery began. That's the moment yours can as well." We then cut to footage of Shawn performing. "When I'm traveling the world, I can't get into see my therapist. So I took to using Talkspace to speak to a therapist any time I need them, no matter where in the world I am." We come back to Shawn in the warehouse. "All it takes is one click and your journey to recovery will begin." The commercial concludes with the Talkspace logo appearing on the screen as the chorus of Still Breathing plays behind it. 

• Upvote 1
  • Awesome 1

SHAWN MENDES ON WIRED AUTOCOMPLETE INTERVIEW 
UNITED STATES | PAID PROMOTION | TELEVISION | | FEBRUARY 13 | ARTICLE #4

maxresdefault.jpg

SHAWN: "Hey guys, this is Shawn Mendes and this is my Google Autocomplete Interview!"

DOES SHAWN MENDES HAVE A DOG?
"Yes I do! Cam got one while I was on tour. He's big, he sheds all over the house, he hogs the bed, and I love every bit of that. I need to start sharing more pictures of him, he's literally the most adorable thing I've ever laid my eyes on."

DOES SHAWN MENDES HAVE TATTOOES
"I do! I actually have five. I've got this bird on my hand, I have a lightbulb on the back of right arm, a guitar on my right forearm, I have an elephant on the inside of my pointer finger on my left hand, and my sister's birthday on my left arm. I wanna get a new one soon though."

DOES SHAWN MENDES HAVE A BABY
"I don't, but Cam's got a niece and we kinda call me her step uncle but also not really. It's weird, she's gonna be confused when she gets older. But I do take care of her a lot so I'm getting into practice for when my own kid comes along."

DOES SHAWN MENDES HAVE A NEW SONG
"I do! It's called Still Breathing and you can listen to it now! I'll wait."

IS SHAWN MENDES MARRIED
"Cam likes it but there's not a ring on it yet." Stares into the camera and points to his watch.

IS SHAWN MENDES GOING ON TOUR IN 2020
"I don't know actually. For once I'm not thinking about a tour up front. We'll cross that bridge when we come to it!"

IS SHAWN MENDES AN ACTOR
"He thinks he is but no. He's barely a singer." Laughs

IS SHAWN MENDES AMERICAN
"I have citizenship but I don't consider myself American. I'm hardcore Canadian with a little bit of 
Portuguese from my Dad."

WHAT WAS SHAWN MENDES' FIRST SONG
"My first song was Boys and Boys and it'll be turning three years old in August and I don't know how to feel about that."

WHAT IS STILL BREATHING ABOUT
"Still Breathing is about my mental health and finding my happiness again after having lost it for a long time. It's much more complicated than that but we're on a time crunch!" Laughs

WHAT IS SHAWN MENDES' FAVORITE SONG
"Right now it's 7 rings by Ariana Grande. I love everything about her and the song is absolutely killer. I wanna work with her, I think she'd be fun to write with."

WHAT IS SHAWN MENDES' BIGGEST FEAR
"Snakes. I don't want to be anywhere near a snake as long as I live."

DID SHAWN MENDES WIN A GRAMMY
"I have five actually. Four by myself and one with Diana Gordon which is an absolute honor."

DID SHAWN MENDES FINISH HIGH SCHOOL
"I did! I graduated actually not long before I went on my first tour. Like literally I remember leaving from rehearsal to go walk at my graduation. I don't know how I managed to balance a career and finishing school but my high school was really helpful and sent teachers to work with me."

DID SHAWN MENDES HAVE BRACES
"I did and I can promise you every member of the Mendes Army has an embarrassing photo of them ready to show you."

DID SHAWN MENDES DIE
Puts his hand on his chest over his heart. "Nope, I'm still breathing." He winks

SHAWN: "Well that was fun! Thanks for getting to know me! My new song Still Breathing is available now!"

Spoiler

@cocoCHANEL🅴 @Natalia Ari and Diana are mentioned 

• Upvote 3
  • Awesome 1

SHAWN MENDES ON A LITTLE LATE 
UNITED STATES | FREE PROMOTION | TELEVISION | | FEBRUARY 13 | ARTICLE #5

shawn-mendes-nov-13-2018-billboard-1548.

ON HIS PEERS SUPPORTING STILL BREATHING
"The fact of the matter is that this business is a competition. All of us are out here to make try to be the top artist and get our music to the top of the charts. But that doesn't mean that artists can't be friends and help and encourage each other. I've been incredibly fortunate to be able to form a lot of connections and create a lot of friendships with my peers and those bonds have gotten stronger as time has gone on. Not every artist gets the chance to be friends with the people they work with and I consider myself incredibly lucky in that regard. They've been incredibly supportive of Still Breathing from the minute that it was announced and I'm so thankful for it. It was more than just what you saw on social media with everyone tweeting. I got texts and phone calls from people talking about the song and congratulating me. For example, Miz Cracker FaceTimed me at like three in the morning after she got done with a photoshoot and she was listening to the song giving me a Youtube style live reaction to it and that was really cool. It's little things like that that really stick with you and give you the drive to move forward and keep working on what you're working on."

ON HIS WORKOUT ROUTINE
"I never used to be crazy about fitness. I used to not really care and sometimes I still don't." Laughs. "But whenever I'm working, I take it pretty seriously. When I'm on break though I'm a pig! But I've gotta keep my strength up and keep my body healthy when I'm working because I've just gotta have the energy and endurance to keep me healthy. I'm pretty loose in terms of a routine, I don't really have a set list of things that I do. I mainly just work on whatever feels needs work. I'll work on my legs one day or my arms another, it all just depends on what I'm feeling. But one thing that I do actually do every day is yoga. I fell in love with yoga when I was on the road with my first tour. I was introduced to it while in Japan and it's stuck with me ever since. I have a subscription to a monthly yoga club and they send me yoga DVDs every month and I'll do a routine a month. It's incredibly relaxing and has helped me in a lot of ways beyond just staying in psychical shape."

LILY "Well that was fun! Thanks for getting to know me! My new song Still Breathing is available now!"

• Upvote 2

0XoHjJo.png

Miley Cyrus X KiSS 92.5 (Call-in)
February 13, 2020 | CA, Paid | Article: 1/5 | Update Period: Thu - Sat

avatars-000202622395-cyttpj-t500x500.jpg
Host: We've got Miley Cyrus on the phone with us to talk about her music and her upcoming world tour! Hello, Miley!?
Miley: Hello! I'm here (laughs)
Host: How are you?
Miley: I'm good, thank you so much!
Host: Where are you at the moment?
Miley: I'm currently in my home, but I have an appointment in like a hour, so I got some time for you guys!
Host: Well, we won't take up your whole hour, but we are glad to have you on the phone for a little while! How is everything going at the moment?
Miley: Good, I got nothing to complain about at the moment. 
Host: That's amazing to hear, I saw your single Bridges is currently back at #3 on the US iTunes and it's #8 currently here in Canada! How does it feel the song being so succesful, almost 2 months after release?
Miley: It absolutely is so insane. I never could've imagined it, I'm so thankful for everyone supporting the single still, it feels absolutely amazing!
Host: It's good to see your song(s) being appreciated so much, right?
Miley: Yeah, it does! It feels amazing, a feeling I can't explain actually.
Host: Hahaha, that's so cool. So, your tour is also selling out shows already, are you excited for it?
Miley: I am so so so so excited for tour, I can't wait to be back on the tour stage again and perform!
Host: Well, you got Dinah Jane as opening act for the tour, what a great way of introducing her!
Miley: Well, everyone deserves a shot, and what is a better shot than performing for a big audience each night, I hope she is just as excited as I am!
Host: Well, I'm sure she is too! 
Miley: Let's hope she is, hahaha! I'm sure she is too!
Host: Thank you for calling with us today, Miley, have a great day!
Miley: Thank you, you too!

Bridges (feat. Normani) is out now, taken from the album "Secrets" which is available too, tickets to "The Secrets World Tour" are on sale right now.

• Upvote 2

a97BvBu.png
CAMERON DALLAS COVERS VANITY FAIR
(February 11, 2020 | United States | Paid Promo | 2nd article | Late)

Pou8EV1.jpg

Cameron Dallas covers the new edition of Vanity Fair released this week (on the 11th) bringing a new interview and a new exclusive photoshoot made by Alex Jackson, as he promotes his new single, "Camo", the third from his official debut album, Suburban Boy, and also his upcoming first solo tour, the King Of The Neighborhood Tour, set to kick-off in April with a concert at the Staples Center, Los Angeles. Besides talking about his career and all his projects, Dallas also talked about being a new reference to younger generations, on his plans and expectations for his first solo tour and much more. You can check some of the highlights from the interview below!

G8UVnxD.jpg

ON BEING A REFERENCE TO YOUNGER FANS
"This is actually something that has been happening since the day I started getting fans for the Vines, from the moment they started doing what I was doing, I had to start thinking about everything I was saying and doing, 'cause although I don't see myself as a role model, I know that there are kids out there looking up to me as a reference. And I think that's really really important, from the things you say, the values you show to the world and every single act that you do in front of cameras, and that goes from cameras from television but also from your own phone. That's one of the reasons why I was paradoxically scared but excited to work with a song as 'Camo'. Also, I think it's important to always remember them that I'm just a human just like them and that I'll make mistakes just like them, that we're all growing up and evolving together and that we all need to make the world a better place with our actions and words."

aPj3hMa.jpg

ON HIS PLANS & EXPECTATIONS FOR THE TOUR
"Honestly, this tour has been consuming me whole, mentally, physically and emotionally, because I know that I am a little too perfectionist and I want to put all my ideas into practice exactly, and it will never happen. This only happens because I love my fans very much and I want to give them an incredible experience with the show, an experience that they will never forget, and mainly because I want to make this tour a way to thank them for all the support from the beginning. I've been working on looking for ways to stay healthy in all aspects so that I can keep that pace during the tour, and always do my best every night, because the fans deserve it. I want to try to change some things in the show as time goes by, but always keeping some points that I will notice that are the favorites of the fans. It will be an incredible journey; scary, but incredible."

The print and digital versions of the magazine are both available now and at every issue, you get a redeem code to get a digital copy of Cameron Dallas' new single, "Camo", available now.

Tickets for the King Of The Neighborhood Tour can be purchased through livenation.com or Cameron Dallas' official website.

• Upvote 2

a97BvBu.png
CAMERON DALLAS x THE VOICE GERMANY
(February 13, 2020 | Europe | Paid Promo | 3rd article)

M7o4UsC.jpg

While in Germany, Cameron Dallas was a guest star on The Voice of Germany on this Thursday (13) as he promotes his new and third single "Camo", currently on the top of European Charts, and also his upcoming first solo tour, the King Of The Neighborhood Tour. In a new performance, Dallas started the number with an acoustic touch that, in a twist, turned into one of the amazing remixes of the song. You can check the whole performance below!

CAMO PERFORMANCE
The lights on the venue go off as the audience cheer, we can see Cameron standing still in the center of the stage with his guitarist behind him, they're under a blue-toned spotlight; he starts singing to the first verse as the guitar player starts playing the instrumental of the song from the first verse, Cameron serves great and smooth vocals, feeling the song. With the help of backing vocals somewhere on the stage, Cameron sings the chorus still standing still with the guitarist; when the chorus is over, the guitar player walks away as the song gets a more upbeat touch with a beat from the Zach Witness remix of the song. Although he's all alone in the center of the stage, Cameron walks through the whole stage reaching out the audience in both sides of the stage and on the pits, and we can see the judges dancing in their chairs. With just a clapping beat, Cameron sings to the bridge in acapella and the help of the audience, before finishing the performance with another chorus under flickering lights with rhythmed along to the beat of the remixed version of the song.

After the performance, the host reminded everyone to go get and stream Cameron Dallas' new single "Camo", available now everywhere.

• Upvote 2

Jisoo on Loose Women

Paid UK promo / article 1 / 2.15

Hello and welcome back to Loose Women!! Today we have a very special guest. She is one of the most buzzed about new comers with a #1 hit Gashina! Please welcome this fierce woman, Jisoo!! Hello Jisoo!

Hello there. Thank you for having me!

Our pleasure. So Jisoo, as you may know, on this show we like to talk about all things female. We love to support women, talk about womens issues and just praise women out there. You are someone that we have been watching closely, because you are someone that advocates for that! First off, your song Gashina is about being a bad ass female. Tell us about that.

Thanks! Yes, it is! It is about reclaiming your identity after a loss. Sometimes we feel broken or like we lost a part of ourselves after a breakup or after adverse situatons. However, I wanted this song to empower girls (and boys) to be confident and reclaim your happiness after these sucky situations. It can be easier said than doe, but if we practice and try our best to be confident, then it will come easier.

I love it, and something we also love about you is the fact that you are in an upcoming girl group BLACKPINK! Tell us what it is like working with 3 other confident women?

It is amazing. We formed a sisterhood. We have a special bond that no one can break. It is isnpiring gettting to work with such talented and smart girls. I think BLACKPINK will be very important for the world out there. To see 4 stong confident and hard working asian women unite as one unit will be something that a lot of people will need to see!

I agree and I can't wait till it happens. Well jisoo, congrats on everything!!
Thank you!

Gashina by Jisoo ad the remix with Jennie is available for stream/purchase!

• Upvote 1

Jisoo on The Voice Denmark

Paid EU promo / 2.15/ Article 2

Jisoo and Jennie perform Gashina

The stage was dark and dim. There were white screens everywhere. Jisoo stood center stage and started to dance when the music began. She wore all white and had a few backup dancers with her, and they wore all white as well. They lights flashed on and they were pink! All the white now looked like it turned pink. Different patterns and geometric shapes appeared on the screens and it made for a cool visual. When the chorus hit, jisoo and her dancers slayed the gashina choreo. Pink glitter shot out as well. Then, when the next verse came, Jennie came out in all black! She wore black leather chanel and looked so sickening. She strutted down the stage in her leather boots and was accompanied by other dancers dressed in all black and leather. The lights flashed and changed colors. Now black images and shapes were showing on the screens. When the chorus hit, Jennie and her troupe started to dance the Gashina choreo. Everyone screamed and applauded her since she was just so good. Then the bridge came and Jennie and Jisoo joined one another. The last chorus hit and pink and black lights flashed every where. Black and pink glitter shot from cannons into the air and rained down on everyone in the audience and all over the stage. Everyone went wild and jisoo and jennie slayed the dancing. It was an epic performance and one to remember. Jisoo and Jennie had great charisma and stage presence, and of course great chemistry. They put on quite the show and no one was disappointed! It was one of the best performances of Gashina to date!

Gashina by Jisoo ad the remix with Jennie is available for stream/purchase!

• Upvote 1

ebedba64.today_social.jpg

U.S. | Paid Promo | 1st Article
On February 13th, Ariana Grande stopped by “The Today Show’’ to promote her lead single from her upcoming album.

Host: Today’s guest on the show is a international popstar whose latest hit has spent the past week at #1 on iTunes. Please welcome Ariana Grande to the show!
Ariana: Hello. How are you?
Host: I’m amazing and yourself? Thank you for stopping by.
Ariana: I’m doing great. 7 rings is doing amazing and I’ve just had a lot of fun so far. I love performing the song. I just get to be free and let loose.
Host: That’s why we all love the song. It just really lets you take a minute to enjoy life. I saw last week you dropped a remix E.P. What was the reason for that?
Ariana: We got some really dope djs and producers to add a little spin to the song. I get the original song might not be everyone’s taste so I wanted to give the club some other options. My favorite might have to be the jersey club remix. It just makes you want to move.
Host: True. Well congratulations on that. The song is expected to rise this week. Now onto the album. Will there be a tour announcement coming soon?
Ariana: We’re talking about the tour. I’m trying to see which direction I want to go… I was approached by another artist for a possible joint tour so I’m still thinking about it all. I definitely want to go on tour though.
Host: Oh wow. A joint tour? Want to spill on who that may be with?
Ariana: No, because then you guys will be disappointed if it doesn't come to fruition. It’s someone you guys would love though so don’t worry.
Host: Okay. Any plans for Valentine's Day tomorrow?
Ariana: I’ll probably take myself somewhere nice. Maybe dinner and a movie. I was thinking about seeing The Photograph with Issa Rae. 
Host: Aw, no date this year?
Ariana: No, but I’m absolutely fine with that. 
Host: Well thank you again for stopping by and chatting with us. I hope you have an amazing day tomorrow. ‘7 rings’ is available everywhere. We’ll be right back!

7 rings available everywhere.
1/10

• Upvote 1

ARIANA GRANDE x MARIE CLAIRE

February 14th, 2020

1NP4Gac.jpg

On Her Newfound Independence
“Being in this position has been such an amazing choice for my career. I love having control of everything and just doing things my way. With labels you kind of have to get permission to do certain things that may be deemed ‘extra’ to them. Also, the music industry is so much more accessible to the average independent artist thanks to social media and streaming. Right now is the perfect time to hold the reigns and receive all the benefits. That's why 7 rings was so important to release, because it really just shows where I am right now. Everything I want is what I'll get from here on out.”

On New Ventures
“I’d been thinking about my career outside of music a lot and I really wanted to seek out other things. I admire artists turned moguls and them pursuing their other passions. I decided to go into fashion, because I really feel like it’s another form of expressing yourself. I love that about it and I really love the whole behind the scenes process from sketching to stitching. The reason why I chose Pretty Little Thing was because I feel like it really embodies my fashion sense and my vision. I really can’t wait to show what I have planned for it in the future. It’s like the #2 thing in my life behind the album.”

On Upcoming Album
“I’m so excited to share the album. I feel like if you don’t know who I am by now, this album will definitely show you. I took everything about me and sprinkled it throughout the album. You get the happy, the sad, the bops, and the vulnerability. I created half of the album with some really close friends who I met throughout my career and that makes it even more special. I’ve prepared a lot of fun things for the album also so I’m anxious for that to come out as well. I just really feel like I’m in the perfect place in life and ready to share everything.”

2/10

• Upvote 2

250px-TSSJF_Logo.png

U.S. | Paid Promo | 3rd Article
On February 14th, Ariana Grande stopped by “The Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon’’ to promote her lead single from her upcoming album.

Jimmy: Tonight’s guest is an international pop star with one of the greatest voices of her generation. She’s a Grammy award winning, multi platinum selling recording artist we all know and love. The one and only Ariana Grande!
Ariana: What’s up!
Jimmy: Hey! How are you doing? Congratulations on 7 rings and the upcoming album, by the way.
Ariana: Thank you. I’m anxiously waiting for it to be time to drop the album… I’m doing great though. Life has never been better.
Jimmy: Well that’s amazing. Well in your latest single, ‘7 rings’ you say, “i want it, i got it.” So did you get the valentine that you wanted?
Ariana: *giggles* Yes, I’m here with you! 
Jimmy: *flustered* I- Well.. Thank you for letting me have the honor.
Ariana: No problem! 
Jimmy: Well another you wanted and got was this latest sponsorship with Amazon. Should we expect anything in the future to come from that?
Ariana: Of course. We have a couple more things planned. 
Jimmy: Are they going to be tied into the album’s release?
Ariana: Not at the moment. I have a couple of things I want for this album cycle though so you’ll just have to wait.
Jimmy: Well ‘7 rings’ interpolates ‘My Favorite Things’ from Sounds of Music. What was that like? There are rumors swirling that you’re giving them 90% of the publishing… Care to comment?
Ariana: Other than negotiations… It was fairly easy. I can’t comment on that because it’ll violate the contract, but they got what they deserved. I’ll just say that I wasn’t letting anything get in the way of the song being released.
Jimmy: Right. Well are there any other samples or anything we should look forward to?
Ariana: Of course. They’re not as prominent as the My Favorite Things one, but they’re there. I actually have a couple of people close to me talking on certain intros of some songs so that’ll be cool.
Jimmy: Oh wow. Well we can;t wait to hear it. Thank you for stopping by. It’s a pleasure as always. Everybody go get ‘7 rings’ right now! We’ll be right back.

3/10

• Awesome 1

7 rings merchandise.

(available at arianagrande.com/merchandise)

ZlQjfY0.png

MhKSREE.png

oZyzB3Y.png

bXz8bHJ.png

a6ytz7x.png

hw1LNui.png

9BEmeGh.png 

pKlVeB2.png

3aFkT5t.png

qZQuaiV.png

61gWoFU7IXL._AC_UL320_ML3_.jpg

HW9kFOV.jpg

In conjuction with Ariana's latest single, 7 rings, she has released a collectible series of Vinyls available through her official website for the duration of the era. After the era is complete these special edition vinyls will no longer be available for purchase. She also has the official and remix E.P. vinyls available. Each vinyl is available for $10 and are transparent. Every special edition vinyl (spelling out 7 rings) comes with the original track + remixes. She also has cassettes available for the original track/remixes E.P. for $10, hoodie for $25, and a poster for $15

Each item comes bundled with a digital download of '7 rings'.

• Upvote 1
  • Awesome 1

GENIUS VERIFIED x ARIANA GRANDE

P9kuap2.png

U.S. | Paid Promo | 5th Article
On February 15th, Ariana Grande stopped by “Genius Verified’’ to promote her lead single from her upcoming album.

Intro:
“Hey. Welcome to another episode of Genius Verified. I’m Ariana Grande and I’ll be verifying the lyrics for my new single ‘7 rings’ off my upcoming fifth studio album.”

Verse 1:

Spoiler

Yeah, breakfast at Tiffany's and bottles of bubbles
Girls with tattoos who like getting in trouble
Lashes and diamonds, ATM machines
Buy myself all of my favorite things (Yeah)
Been through some bad shit, I should be a sad bitch
Who woulda thought it'd turn me to a savage?
Rather be tied up with calls and not strings
Write my own checks like I write what I sing, yeah (Yeah)

“This first verse is describing what happened to inspire the song. Me and my girls were out shopping at Tiffany’s and drinking some champagne. I wanted to treat us to these beautiful diamond rings and that’s what I did. I been through some things and just wanted to do what I wanted since I have it like that.”

Pre-Chorus:

Spoiler

My wrist, stop watchin', my neck is flossy
Make big deposits, my gloss is poppin'
You like my hair? Gee, thanks, just bought it
I see it, I like it, I want it, I got it (Yeah)

“So with the pre-chorus I’m basically saying to mind your business and stop counting my pockets. I live a very nice life and whatever I feel like getting is what’ll be happening. I got it like that so why not treat myself when I feel like it?”

Chorus:

Spoiler

I want it, I got it, I want it, I got it
I want it, I got it, I want it, I got it
You like my hair? Gee, thanks, just bought it
I see it, I like it, I want it, I got it (Yep)

“Pretty much explains itself. Anything I want is what I’ll be getting and if you don’t like it… Oh well.”

Verse 2:

Spoiler

Wearing a ring, but ain't gon' be no "Mrs."
Bought matching diamonds for six of my bitches
I'd rather spoil all my friends with my riches
Think retail therapy my new addiction
Whoever said money can't solve your problems
Must not have had enough money to solve 'em
They say, "Which one?" I say, "Nah, I want all of 'em"
Happiness is the same price as red-bottoms

“With this verse I wanted to address a few things. I really love spending money on my friends and making their day. I like to spend money when I’m feeling down and I really think that the old saying that money doesn’t bring happiness is a lie. I think that money can bring happiness to your life if used properly so at the end I poke fun at the saying when saying happiness is the same price as red bottoms. Just really embodying the materialisticness of the song, you know?

Verse 3:

Spoiler

Yeah, my receipts be lookin' like phone numbers
If it ain't money, then wrong number
Black card is my business card
The way it be settin' the tone for me
I don't mean to brag, but I be like, "Put it in the bag," yeah
When you see them racks, they stacked up like my ass, yeah
Shoot, go from the store to the booth
Make it all back in one loop, gimme the loot
Never mind, I got the juice
Nothing but net when we shoot
Look at my neck, look at my jet
Ain't got enough money to pay me respect
Ain't no budget when I'm on the set
If I like it, then that's what I get, yeah

“The first line I’m saying my total on receipts are a lot. And the next couple of lines just play off that. Then I brag some more about all the nice things in life I can have. Just arrogant as you can think. *giggles* The stack up like my a** line is actually funny because I don’t really have one, but hey... You guys get the picture! Then I end the verse with some more flexing.”

Outro:

*laughing* “This song really didn’t need an explanation, but hey… That was me verifying the lyrics to my latest single ‘7 rings’. Subscribe and find out the deeper meanings to your other favorite songs!”

5/10

• Upvote 1
  • Awesome 1