News Ticker
Sign in to follow this  
Nicki Minaj

CREATE A LABEL: SEASON 6

iTunes x CASSIE

4SAYViq.png

For the week of December 13th to 19th a banner will be featured on the iTunes homepage worldwide promoting Cassie's latest album, Don't Play It Safe. Upon clicking the banner it will take you to the album's page for purchase.

T5AEfqr.png Fgi3Auv.png

Both the lead single 'CASSIE' and promotional single 'Forget You Not' can be purchased at the regular discount price in each country as well for the week of December 13th to 19th.

US$1.29 US$0.69
£0.99 £0.59
AU$2.19 AU$1.19
CA$1.29 CA$0.69
€1.29 €0.69

• Upvote 2

CASSIE MERCHANDISE 

(available at cassiesuper.com)

3PaSDmY.png

Cassie has updated her online merchandise store with brand new items for the official launch of her junior album, Don't Play It Safe. The items added are a cassette and vinyl version of the album plus versions with an alternate cover. Each item comes with a digital download of the album for automatic enjoyment while you wait for a physical copy.

Pricing:

Vinyl: $15

Cassette: $15

• Upvote 1
  • Awesome 2

6vXdV7g.png

Miley Cyrus X Z100 New York
December 13, 2019 | US, Paid | Article: 1/5 | Update Period: Thu - Sat

59401075834e35a785184ba2

*SLIDE AWAY PLAYS BEFORE THE INTERVIEW*

Host: 
She's here and she's back, but not to promote another single from her third album "Secrets", no, she's here to talk about one topic only: Christmas, and maybe some other topics, give it up for Miss Miley Cyrus!
Miley: Yoo! 
Host: Welcome back, Miley, long time no see, how are you doing?
Miley: I'm doing fine, thank you so much! 
Host: Good to hear, so, what you've been up to the past month?
Miley: After the first schedule was done for promoting my album, I took some deserved rest. Spend time with the family and stuff like that!
Host: Good to hear your taking your rest, you released a new Christmas single, we're going to talk all about it later on, but we need to know, can we expect a fourth single from the album?
Miley: Yes, definitely, but except it in January, we're still finishing some things up, but I'll be back in January with some exciting news.
Host: Has the single been picked already?
Miley: Yes, it actually has and I'm happy with the choice!
Host: Can we guess?
Miley: One time only (laughs)
Host: Is it Don't Say You Love Me?
Miley: No, it isn't! But I got some plans for that song, so don't worry!
Host: Well, that's some exciting news. So, back to the christmas single, you did a cover of John Lennon's Happy Xmas (War is Over) together with Mark Ronson, your second time working with Mark!
Miley: Yes! I love the song so much, so I had to cover it, I talked it through with Mark while we were working on Nothing Breaks Like a Heart, and he was definitely interested to work with me again, so we decided to do that and now here it is!
Host: So exciting, you also covered two Christmas songs last year, you're on a roll?
Miley: I just love Christmas, who doesn't right? I hope one day I can make a original Christmas song, but I love covering the classics more, it's so fun!
Host: Well, you should do that, you should do what think you is the best thing to do, right? :)
Miley: Exactly!
Host: Well, thank you for chatting with us, we're going to play the song on the radio and let's hope we'll see you back in January?
Miley: You will definitely see me back next year!

*HAPPY XMAS (WAR IS OVER) PLAYS*

Happy Xmas (War is Over) is out now! Grab Miley Cyrus' third album "Secrets" featuring Feelin' Myself, Don't Call Me Up & Better Now, available worldwide!

• Upvote 2

YYQjocd.png

Camila Cabello X Today Show
December 13, 2019 | US, Paid | Article: 3/5 | Update Period: Thu - Sat

TodayShow-2018-Logo-1920x1080.jpg

ON WORKING WITH SHAWN MENDES
Shawn Mendes is a sweetheart, I've became friends with him during recording Señorita, it's amazing. He's so down to earth and wants to make everyone feel calm and stuff like that, but, hello, it's the Shawn Mendes (laughs). I was really nervous the first time we went in to record the song, he told me that I needed to stay calm and it's my album, so if I didn't like anything, I just needed to say it right away, he wanted that, so I did and I think that worked a lot with the recording process of it all and how the song turned out, because, if I can say so, it turned out amazing and Shawn just sounds amazing on it too, I'm still to thankful I got to work with him and I hope I can do it again in the future! @Mr. Mendes

ON WHAT SHE'S GOING TO DO NEXT YEAR
Next year, ofcourse, I will be going on my first ever tour, the Never Be The Same Tour which I'm very excited for, that's currently on-sale and tickets are going fast I heard from my manager, so I'm so so so excited for it. Next year, I'm just working and working, I want to make the most out of everything, so yeah, in January I'll probably go to the UK, CA, Europe and more to promote the single and album there, so I'm excited about 2020, but first, lets finish the schedule of 2019 and take some weeks rest with Christmas and New Years. Just resting and going back to work in 2020 with 100% energy!

ON HER NEVER BE THE SAME TOUR
So excited for it. I have a meeting planned tomorrow to discuss everything and discuss how the tickets are going and we're going to look at a drawing of the stage and everything, I'm so excited for it all and I seriously can't wait for everything to just begin. Like, I'm seeing everything, we're starting from zero obviously and we slowly go to that 100% completely done, I can see the outfits being made, the stage being made, props being made, I get to hire some more dancers for the tour and maybe for in the future and stuff like that, so it's all very exciting but busy busy busy, but I don't mind, I like my work a lot and this gets me all excited. 

• Upvote 1
  • Awesome 1

YYQjocd.png

Camila Cabello X Stephen Colbert
December 13, 2019 | US, Paid | Article: 4/5 | Update Period: Thu - Sat

ce107f8d032f9882_lssc_sp_hero_landscape.

Stephen: Here to perform a song from her debut studio album "Never Be The Same", give it up for Camila Cabello!

As Stephen announces Camila as the performer, the camera switches to the stage, we can see Camila standing, two dancers are behind her as she takes the microphone into her hand and places it in front of her mouth, the instrumental for She Loves Control starts and we can hear some people in the audience being excited as they recognize the instrumental. As the dancers start their choreography together with Camila, she starts singing the first verse of the song, with a lot of (sassy) attitude, she's fierce during this performance. During the chorus of the song, the choreography speeds up a little, matching the instrumental of the song, and there's a lot going on with the choreography. Camila looks as sassy and the girls (dancers) are doing the same thing. During the second chorus of the song, they're standing three at a row, as they look from left to right, they watch each other as they laugh and continue on with the choreography, the choreography is matched with the attitude of the song: sassy, so the dancers make sure they do there extreme best to do just that. During the bridge of the song, the choreography is toned down a little as Camila focuses on her vocals and does some higher notes, as she walks the stage from left to right during the bridge, she waves to some fans in the audience, as she ends the bridge, she's back at the middle of the stage, during the last chorus of the song, the choreography is back in full force and we can see Camila enjoying this performance, it's the debut performance of the song, so she wants to make sure everyone is enjoying it and they are! She ends the performance in the middle of the stage, as the arms of the dancers surround her from her shoulder to just above her legs.

Stephen: Camila Cabello everybody! The album "Never Be The Same" is out now!

Never Be the Same (single) is out now and available everywhere, She Loves Control, taken from the debut album "Never Be The Same" are out now too, grab your copy. Tickets for Camila's Never Be The Same Tour are also on-sale!

• Upvote 3

Miranda Sings on The View

Paid US Promo

Image result for the view

Miranda on collabing with Olly Alexander and Jennie for Happy Holedays

Well when making this album, I knew I wanted to have big collabs!! I wanted every song on the album to have a feature, and some even have multiple artists on it. Olly and I have collabed once before and he has always been a big Mirfanda. Also, he is like the best male selling artist, so I knew I had to have him on a song. It is just simple math. So I asked him an he immediately said yes. As for Jennie, that one took me a while. I knew I wanted someone else on the song to spice things up. This is one of the few original songs on the album, so I knew it had to be BIG and spechil. I knew it had to standout from the others. So I knew I needed someone that was super popular and could reach a larger crowd. So I knew I needed someone ethnic. It's 2019 and everyone likes diversity. I knew Kpop is HUGE. I really hate BTS so I didn't want to work with them, so the next best thing was Jennie. She got a #1 last year and is super popular. So I knew I could use that to my advantage. Luckily she is  on my label so she had to say yes. It was perfect.

Miranda on plans for 2020

Well I have a lot planned. This Happy Holedays era will probably last until the ed of January, so I will have some free time after that. I plan on releasing more music next year! Hopefully around summer. I haven't started writing any new music since I have been focusing on this, but I think I might start soon. I really want to start the decade on top! So of course you will see a lot more of me. Hopefully I can do collabs too. Those get you more famous, so hopefully I will do some. I mean who wouldn't want a Miranda Sings feachure???? 

Miranda, Olly, and Jennie surprise perform Happy Holedays

The stage was decorated with white paper snowflakes dangling from the ceiling. Silver and red tinsel was wrapped around everything and it looked like a beautiful white winter wonderland!! White Christmas lights were also lit up and it looked so beautiful. Miranda came out in a green sweater and red sweatpants. The pants said Happy Holedays on the butt of them. Miranda came out with an explosion of energy. She instantly started singing her verse full of cheer and passion. She had the entire audience on their feet, clapping and smiling. They were dancing along to the song as she rapped.Then, out of nowhere, Olly Alexander comes from the backstage and starts to sing the chorus. Everyone in attendance screams and shouts as he sings. He smiles and waves to everyone as they scream and jump up and down. The whole studio is melting with excitement. Then, after Olly's chorus, out comes Jennie!!! Once again everyone loses it!! Jennie looks so fierce in her white Chanel. The audience dances and cheers as she sings her verse of the song. Then the next chorus hits and ll 3 of them are standing together, dancing around and keeping the spirits up. When the bridge comes they all chant it in unison. The last chorus hits and they all sing the song together. It was such a slay worthy performance and they killed it!! Everyone gave them a standing ovation!

Happy Holedays with Miranda Sings, Olly Alexander, and Jennie is out now for purchase/stream! Happy Holedays is available for pre-order!!

• Upvote 2

Miranda, Olly Alexander, and Jennie on Jimmy Kimmel Live

Paid US Promo Dec. 13th

Image result for jimmy kimmel live

Miranda on upcoming holiday album coming out next week

The album will actually come out next week. We want to let this song breath fora  bit before we release everything. But it will be worth the wait!! There are new original songs on the album and remixes of some classics on the original version. There are over 10 artists featured on this album!! I really wanted to have a lot of collabs, because I never let anyone sing on my albums. So there are collabs from rappers, singers, and Djs!! It is one of my most ambitchus projects yet!! I am essited for it to come out and for everyone to buy it!

Olly on plans for 2020

Well this is sort of my first step back into the limelight! 2019 was a great year! I got to tour and I also got to collab with a lot of other artists, which is something that I have always wanted to do. But now that I took a good year off, I am ready to get back into the swing of things. I have actually started writing for my next album! I plan on releasing new music real soon, and hopefully the album will follow suit. The new music is really exciting. It is fun and just pure dance pop music. I think last album was emotionally draining, and I think this time around I just want to make fun pop music. We shall see though, I am not too certain of the direction I am going. But in due time!

Jennie on BLACKPINK's future

Well it has been over a year since Solo came out. At round this time it was actually #1 on the charts!! But now it is the next member's turn to have their moment. We have been in lots of discussion on when that will be, and we are ready now. More news will be coming up soon. I am excited for the next member, since I know the world will love them. We are excited to finally all step into the limelight and make music as a group.So 2020 will be the year for BLACKPINK!!

Miranda, Olly, and Jennie perform Happy Holedays

The stage was decorated with presents all over. There were various sizes of boxes on the stage floor, some wrapped in golden paper, glittery paper, and classic Christmas colors. They had gigantic bows and it looked like the best Christmas ever on stage! Miranda came out in a golden sparkly outfit with red stripes. She instantly began to sing her verse as the music exploded on. So much energy, hype, and joy was exuded from miranda as she sang. She instantly brought everyone on their feet and a smile on their faces. The entire studio was dancing as she sang with such passion. Then, when the chorus came, Olly popped ot of one of the giant gift boxes!! Everyone screamed and cheered. Backup dancers dressed in Christmas sweaters came out dancing around. They helped Olly out of the box and all executed a cute christmasy choreo. Then after that, Jennie popped out of another giant box!! She rapped her verse as "snow" fell from the ceiling. The next chorus came and Olly sang it as all 3 pop stars met center stage and executed a cute choreo. When the bridge came, all 3 of them chanted it in unison and when the last chorus hit, red confetti shot out into the sky!! They all sang the last chorus together and danced with the dancers as confetti fell from the sky. They killed the performance and were met with a standing ovation!

After the performance the host reminded everyone Happy Holedays with Miranda Sings, Olly Alexander, and Jennie is out now for purchase/stream! Happy Holedays is available for pre-order!!

• Upvote 1

Miranda Sings on Z 100 New York

Paid US Promo

Hello! Welcome back to Elvis Duran & the Morning Show!! Today we have a super special guest! She is known for her wild hits. Please welcome Miranda Sings!

Hello there.

Hello Miranda! Thanks for stopping to chat! I know it has been so long since you have been on the show. So much has happened! You have gone on a tour and had a baby!!! But now you have a new song with Olly Alexander and Jennie called Happy Holedays for your new album Happy Holedays: 2 You!

Yes, yes, yes, and yes! I had a tour and a baby but those aren't important. What is important is my new song Happy Holedays!! It is a MASSIVE collab with Olly and Jennie/ It is a super fun holiday song that can be sung and applied to any holiday of the year. It is about celebrating partying, being happy, and spending time with family and friends.

Is that what the holidays mean to you? Happiness and spending time with loved ones like friends and family?

Oh no! Not at all. The holidays are all about presents and food. That's all I need. Plus it is all about Happy Holedays my new album!!

Oh...ok. So what would Miranda Sings want as a gift? I mean it seems like you already have everything.

Ummm no I dont. I don't have a elephant do I?

Well would you want one?

No way. But I would want more money, more fans, more cheese balls, more meats, and more #1 singles.

Well that seems like something you can achieve on your own, with hard work.

Whatever, you sound like my mom. Next quechin.

Ok then, so what else can we expect on the new album?

More collabs and more new songs!!

Any hints at who will be on the album?

Well it has already been revealed that Olly, Jennie, Marchmello, and Lizzo are on it. But there are more DJs and popstars on the album. I can't say who. One is Jewich and will be on the Happy Hanukaukauka song and another is a close friend of mine. I helped launch her career. She wrote a song for me and so I just had to accept.

Hmmm interesting bunch. I think I might have an inclination on who thosee two may be.

Dont say it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I won't! I will let you reveal them on your own.

Mmhmm. 

Speaking of, the album is now coming out on the 20th.

Yes.

Why is that?

I need more time and I need Happy Holedays the song to shine,

Fair enough. Well Miranda, thank you for stopping by and congrats on the song.

K bye,

Happy Holedays by Miranda Sings, Olly Alexander, and Jennie are out now for purchase/stream! Also you can pre-order Happy Holedays: 2 You!!!

Happy Holedays then plays on the radio!

• Upvote 2

Happy Holedays-Miranda Sings, Olly Alexander, Jennie Billboards

Worldwide Promo

mrZAteG.jpg

fiMYWql.jpg

I1v5fqF.jpg

9j3ljaf.jpg

Q0T52c5.jpg

EbkObSD.jpg

NBFqVmg.jpg

HJ0w5BE.jpg

7PXRyjg.jpg

Billboards of Happy Holedays by Miranda Sings, Olly Alexander, and Jennie have been appearing all over the world ever since the release of the song on December 13th. These gigantic billboards have been showing up in famous cities in the US, UK, Europe, Canada, and Australia. These cities include Los Angeles, Hollywood, New York City, Las Vegas, Miami, Ontario, Vancouver, Toronto, Sydney, Perth, London, Manchester, Paris, Berlin, Amsterdam, etc. These billboards are promoting the new song which is available now!

Happy Holedays by Miranda Sings, Olly Alexander, and Jennie is available for stream/purchase and Happy Holedays: 2 You is available for pre-order!!!

• Upvote 2

CnBxz7r.png

SHAWN MENDES | LIVE WITH KELLY AND RYAN
[DECEMBER 12 | US | PAID | ARTICLE ONE]

It's been over a year since Shawn Mendes released his last solo song. That came on his Grammy nominated album Evolution. Since then Shawn has been released music alongside other artists, chiefly with Diana Gordon as part of the Southside & Yonge super-duo team up but also with a variety of other artist's on their projects. Shawn had a busy year with these songs and namely his record breaking, critically acclaimed Forever Young World Tour and after taking a few months off, he returned to the studio to begin production on the highly anticipated SM3. But to everyone's pleasant surprise, Shawn has released a stand alone solo single just in time for the end of the year. Unsurprisingly however, it's a song that carries a greater purpose. The song is a song for the holidays, but it isn't a holiday song. Love Is All We Have Left is a reminder to let love rule this season and to not forget to keep our humanity as close to us as the gifts that sit under the tree. Shawn teamed up with The United Nations Foundation, a worldwide charity organization operated by the UN, to help spread this crucial message. It was announced that this song would completely benefit the foundation with every cent earned from the song being given to the organization. To help ensure the song reaches the audience Shawn hopes for it to, he has begun a short promotional tour of the US. 

tdy_concert_shawn_mendes_interview_18060

ON WORKING WITH THE UNITED NATIONS FOUNDATION
"I knew right up front that Love Is All We Have Left wasn't really appropriate for The Miracle Movement. I know it's weird to say that a song isn't good for any charity, but The Miracle Movement is incredibly specific in what we do. We have placed a focus sick children and working with hospitals around the globe. While that's something that is incredibly important to me and will always be, something I'm working very hard on right now in fact, there's only so much we'd be able to do. It's a very specific group that would be impacted when the message of the song has to do with the world at large. So i got to researching various charities that do all kinds of different things. I know I had to be careful because there are many, many charities that say they do things but really the money just goes straight to their board members. I wasn't interested in joining up with those organizations. My attention was spiked by the UN Foundation because they weren't really showing themselves off. They were doing their work and not expecting anybody to be watching as they did it. I really loved that so I got in contact with their public relations department and we got to seriously talking about how we could work together. I flew out to New York and met with them and I think we both saw how serious the other was about spreading a fantastic message and getting a lot of good work done. I have so much respect for their mission and for the work that they do around the world and I feel so lucky to be able to work with them and the amazing volunteers."

ON HIS CONNECTIONS WITH OTHER ARISTS
"I consider myself very lucky to be friends with as many people in this business as I am. It's incredibly important, at least to me, to have bonds with your peers. In this industry, it's so often an every man for themselves kind of atmosphere. The competition aspect gets in the way of forming really good connections. My parents taught me from a very young age to be social and to put myself out there as a friend. And you know, now that I've been in this industry for a few years, I feel like I'm in a position to especially introduce myself to younger artists. I know that some experienced artists coming up to me and offering their support and friendship really helped me along in forging my own identity and getting used to this business. It's a really big adjustment to come into the music business because it doesn't stop for anybody no matter how new or experienced you are. I try to make myself available for any artists that want to contact me both new and old. All they've got to do is ask my management and they'll get in contact with me one way or another! It's that policy that's gotten me the kind of friendships that I have now. For example, that's how I got to meet 
Camila. She literally just had her manager contact mine and she got my information and she called me. And look what happened. We ended making a really cool song and getting to know each other and become friends!"

KELLY: "Shawn's new single Love Is All We Have Left which benefits The United Nations Foundation is available now worldwide!"

• Upvote 2

CnBxz7r.png

SHAWN MENDES | LATE NIGHT WITH SETH MYERS
[DECEMBER 12 | US | PAID | ARTICLE TWO]

It's been over a year since Shawn Mendes released his last solo song. That came on his Grammy nominated album Evolution. Since then Shawn has been released music alongside other artists, chiefly with Diana Gordon as part of the Southside & Yonge super-duo team up but also with a variety of other artist's on their projects. Shawn had a busy year with these songs and namely his record breaking, critically acclaimed Forever Young World Tour and after taking a few months off, he returned to the studio to begin production on the highly anticipated SM3. But to everyone's pleasant surprise, Shawn has released a stand alone solo single just in time for the end of the year. Unsurprisingly however, it's a song that carries a greater purpose. The song is a song for the holidays, but it isn't a holiday song. Love Is All We Have Left is a reminder to let love rule this season and to not forget to keep our humanity as close to us as the gifts that sit under the tree. Shawn teamed up with The United Nations Foundation, a worldwide charity organization operated by the UN, to help spread this crucial message. It was announced that this song would completely benefit the foundation with every cent earned from the song being given to the organization. To help ensure the song reaches the audience Shawn hopes for it to, he has begun a short promotional tour of the US. 

maxresdefault.jpg

SETH: "Here to perform his charity single Love Is All We Have Left for the very first time, please welcome Shawn Mendes!"

The performance begins with a screen behind Shawn coming to life. It shows the outline of the Earth appearing as if being drawn by an unseen hand. This is where the music begins. A spotlight comes up on Shawn who's standing at a mic stand. He's completely alone on the stage, no band joining him for the first time. He also has no guitar which is another uncommon sight to see with a Shawn performance. Shawn begins the first verse as the camera zooms into the Earth that's displayed on the screen. We will see a variety of different clips of various world issues such as homelessness, war, and more. It's not meant to horrify, it's clear Shawn is trying to bring the viewers attention to these issues. Shawn's vocals are calm and relaxing, but he's pitch perfect. He's incredibly invested in the song, his eyes closed and feeling every note. He takes the song into the chorus as the visual screen begins to show more videos of world issues, now being joined by statistics about how much these things increase as the holiday season rolls around. Shawn takes the song into the second verse as he removes he microphone from it's stand. He makes deep eye contact with the audience in front of him and slowly, he begins to walk forward toward them. The camera pans over to show the studio audience. There are a group of twelve of them that are standing, each holding a card that has a statistic about more issues that prevail this time of year. But as the song continues, they put these cards down. The entire audience stands at this point as the second and final chorus of the song comes in. The audience begin to share greeting with one another. Handshakes, hugs, smiles, and more. It's a touching show of love and support in the room full of people who are clearly mostly all strangers. Seth himself comes down to join Shawn and the audience in this act. Shawn moves down to the stage and the visual screen is now showing footage of moments throughout history where love has prevailed over anything else. The song comes to it's conclusion as the screen zooms out from the Earth and we see it turning in space on the screen. The lights go down, concluding the performance. 

SETH: "Shawn's new single Love Is All We Have Left which benefits The United Nations Foundation is available now worldwide!"

• Upvote 2

CnBxz7r.png

SHAWN MENDES | ELVIS DURAN AND THE MORNING SHOW
[DECEMBER 13 | US | PAID | ARTICLE THREE]

singersongwriter-shawn-mendes-visits-elv

ELVIS: "I'm here this morning with a worldwide superstar who's made an impressive name for himself these last almost three years. He's released some of the most acclaimed music of his generation, launched a world tour that broke records left and right, and he's also devoted just as much of his time to charity which is what he's currently doing. I'm of course talking about Shawn Mendes!"
SHAWN: "Good morning!"
ELVIS: "How are you, Shawn? It's been a long time!"
SHAWN: "It has! Sorry it's taken so long!"
ELVIS: "No need to apologize! You've been a busy, busy man! The last time we talked, you were about to head out on your stadium tour. I don't think any of us could've predicted how that would turn out. Critically acclaimed at every stop, breaking box office records, setting new attendance records...it was impressive."
SHAWN: Laughs "Thank you! It was an amazing tour, that's for sure. I grew so much as an artist, I got to travel to places I've always wanted to, I got to meet so many amazing new people, I got to play with artists that I've looked up to for years...it's certainly not anything that I'll be forgetting any time soon."
ELVIS: "I had the pleasure of seeing one of the shows at Yankee Stadium and that was quite an experience. I don't think I've left concert with a louder ringing in my ears!"
SHAWN: "Yeah, The Mendes Army really gives it there all at every show. They make performing so much fun! Luckily my ringing is minimal, I've got in ear monitors to help down that out as much as possible. I'll take them out every now and again to hear the live sound, though. I like it."
ELVIS: "I'm sure! Let's talk a little bit about what you're working on right now. You surprised us all by announcing you'd be releasing a song. It didn't surprise us at all however that it was going to be a charity song. The song's called Love Is All We Have Left and it's a really different sound for you."
SHAWN: "It certainly is!"
ELVIS: "Is that going to be the sound that we hear on SM3?"
SHAWN: "Um...no, it's not." Laughs "This sound is very specific to this song. I purposefully made it stick out because I don't want any spoilers for the album. Though one spoiler kind of leaked out a couple of months ago but I'm choosing to not acknowledge it and hope nobody knows what i'm talking about." Laughs
ELVIS: "Fair enough! This song is going to a really good cause. Every penny of the song's earnings are being given to The United Nations Foundation. How did you get involved with them?"
SHAWN: "It happened just by doing some research. I knew I wanted to join up with a charity for this project just not which one. I took to the internet and to some friends and eventually found myself impressed with the work that they do. I know many charities say they do good work and in reality they just send their money straight to their board of directors. The UN Foundation is really different. They don't really advertise themselves a whole lot, they don't expect people to look at everything they do. I was attracted to that and I got in contact with them and we both discovered that we share such similar ideals. That's pretty much it!"
ELVIS: "And will we get to see the song performed during your concert at the UN HQ this afternoon?"
SHAWN: "You will! Visit my Instagram for the live stream as well as my website!"
ELVIS: "Well thank you for coming today Shawn! It was good to see you!"
SHAWN: "Thanks for having me!"
ELVIS: 
"Shawn's new single Love Is All We Have Left which benefits The United Nations Foundation is available now worldwide!"

• Upvote 2

CnBxz7r.png

SHAWN MENDES | THE DAILY SHOW WITH TREVOR NOAH
[DECEMBER 13 | US | PAID | ARTICLE FOUR]

shawn-mendes-i-love-weed-1068x580.jpg

ON THE STAR STUDDED VIDEO FOR LOVE IS ALL WE HAVE LEFT
"I'm so incredibly happy with how the video turned out. To be quite honest, I wasn't sure if the concept was going to work. My biggest worry with it is that I was afraid that if I were journeying to all of this scenes and I make contact with these people and we have a moment that it'd imply I was saving them in some way. That interpretation sends out the wrong message and I really debated for a long, long time on the question of whether or not it would come across that way. I posed the question to several of the artists that also appeared in the video and they were the ones who assured me that if I was careful about how I chose to show it, then it wouldn't come across that way. Thankfully, I don't think that it did. The idea of having so many different artists in it was one that I had right up front at the beginning of this whole process. The point behind it really is to show on a smaller scale the larger message that I was choosing to send out. Every artist in the video comes from a different background, a different walk of life entirely. We all have very different stories, grew up in very different places, have experienced different things...and the visual of us all coming together, getting on each other's level and observing these different situations and scenarios together is a very powerful thing. I want people to be able to watch this video and see drastically different people sharing the same space as one another and sharing love and compassion and understanding with each other. I'm confident that this video could mean something to a lot of people and if even half of the people that end up watching it walk away from it inspired to be a part of their community and do something good, then I call it a success."

ON SENDING A MESSAGE WITHOUT CHOOSING A POLITICAL STANCE
"I don't think anyone on this planet doesn't know that I'm a fairly vocal person when it comes to my political opinion. But in this instance, I'm not sending a political message. I don't think that making this something political would've been an appropriate course of action. The message that I'm trying to get across to people isn't a message that's designed for one party or another, it's a message that's designed for people. People of all kinds, all different opinions. To make it something political would be to undermine the whole message about unity. If you want to talk about unity, politics isn't always the best medium to do it through because now more than ever, politics divide. It shouldn't be that way but it is. I had to be very careful as I was writing the song to not make it come across like it was politically minded. My word choice had to be deliberate but vague enough that it didn't start to look like that. And because of that, this was one of the hardest songs to write of my career. The sad truth of the matter is that there are going to be people out there that aren't able to separate what they know about my political opinions from this song, whether or not there's a political message in there or not. I know how hard it is to remove your opinions of a person from what they create, I'm guilty of not making the distinction frequently. I just ask that people take the time to really listen and understand that I'm not looking to appeal to a political faction, just to appeal to a human heart regardless of the opinion attached to it."

TREVOR: "Shawn's new single Love Is All We Have Left which benefits The United Nations Foundation is available now worldwide!"

• Upvote 2

Miranda Sings, Olly Alexander, and Jennie on Good Morning America
Paid US Promo (Dec. 14th)

Image result for good morning america

Miranda on having more than 10 artists on her new album

I wanted this album to be HUGE! I wanted to do something that I have never done before. I never have other artist on my albums and I rarely ever collab. So I knew I wanted to do something spechil for Happy Holedays:  2 You! So I enlsited over 10 artists to be on the album!! We have top rappers like Lizzo and Lil Nas X, top Djs like David Guetta, Ulala, DJ Snake, and Marchmellos, and top pop stars like Ariana Grande, Olly Alexander, and Jennie!! I just know this will be the biggest album ever!! There is something for everyone on it! 

Olly on working with Miranda

Miranda is always such a treat to work with. Her work ethic is unmatchable and she is probably the most ambitious artist that I know. She really knows what she wants and has a set vision and mission in terms of her art work. This is our second song together and it has been so fun!! I was honored that she asked me to jump on the track because she never asks people to collab with. I said yes because I thought it would be fun and I have always wanted to have a Christmas song. I love working with Miranda and I would certainly work with her again when the the time is right. 

Jennie on working with Miranda

It has been...interesting. I have worked with Miranda once before. I performed on her Happy Holedays Christmas special. That was fun! I got to perform at Disney World. But this time, she asked for me to be on her song. I was really flattered. This was the second time that someone has asked to collab with me, so I said yes. I know a bit about Miranda. I know she is a  popular American artist. I am not too familiar with all her work but he seems interesting. The song was super fun and reminded me of Christmas, which is my favorite holiday. It has been fun getting back on stage and performing again!

Miranda, Olly, and Jennie perform Happy Holedays

After the interview Miranda, Olly, and Jennie got to perform their new song Happy Holedays!! The stage was decorated with a variety of Christmas lights. One spelled out Happy Holedays. Miranda was wearing an ugly Christmas sweater and red sweatpants. She began to rap her verse. The audience was instantly dancing and smiling as she rapped. She had so much energy and spunk. She got everyone to stand on their feet and demanded their attention. Then, when the chorus came, Olly burst out on stage with a big smile on his face. He was looking really good and was just enjoying himself. He was really having fun with the performance and you could see it in the way he moved. Then, out came Jennie!! She brought the fierceness to the stage. She was serving face and was killing it. She made sure to pack a punch. When the chorus hit, they all sang it together and put on a spectacular show!

After the performance the host reminded everyone to buy/stream Happy Holedays by Miranda, Olly, and Jennie and to pre-order Happy Holedas: 2 You out Dec. 20th!

• Upvote 2

Aaliyah releases new merch collection for her new single "Motivation"

The two t-shirts with a photo from the music video can be bought from Aaliyah's official website!
Each piece will be bought with a digital download of "Motivation".

"Motivation", available now.

• Upvote 1

good morning america logo ile ilgili görsel sonucu

Aaliyah x Good Morning America
[December 13 | Paid | New York, US]

Spoiler

On December 13th, Aaliyah appeared on Good Morning America to talk about Motivation and the upcoming surprise. "It's been a while since we heard from you. What are looking forward to do with your life now that you're free?"

"I'm all focused on my health, my happiness, my career, my family and of course, my dear fans who haven't left me alone since day one which i'm so grateful for their support for my new single "Motivation". It means a lot."

"Great timing, i was just about to mention your new single which is fantastic by the way. Such a nice song to dance to and you actually released the music video for it like what.. ten minutes ago?"

"Yes. *laughs* FINALLY it's out on YouTube now and my fans can finally watch it. It was a nice journey with Dave for the Happy Part II and we actually shot this one a couple days before we shot Happy Part II's video. BUT since we had a lot going on on this one, there were many issues with the editing and i had to delay the song, delayed the video also... Hopefully i returned another favor to my fans with this one."

"I loved it actually, watched it during its first premiere."

"Oop, you're a real fan."

"*giggles* I am actually, your music is great. The video was too. The choreo, the theme of the party and the intro part...perfect. But i want to ask you something. During the premiere i saw many of your fans pointing out some "hints" on the video."

"What hints?"

"You know what i mean with that. Are those album related?"

"Maaaayyyybe. I'm not going to say what are those for but i thought that putting some cute little clues would make it more fun and exciting. Looks like you guys have good eyes."

"Okay i'm going to ask anyway- Are one of those the upcoming surprise?"

"Nice question. I think i can answer this. Those are surprises but none of them are coming soon. There's one surprise i have, which i've been keeping it for a while. It's coming...mega soon. Like mega mega MEGA soon. Watch my TV appearances, i would say."

"Hope you guys heard that cause looks like Aaliyah got something coming up for you. Thanks for stopping by tonight."

"Thank you for having me."

• Upvote 1

jimmy fallon logo ile ilgili görsel sonucu

Aaliyah x The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon
[December 13 | Paid | New York, US]

Spoiler

On December 13th, Aaliyah appeared on The Tonight Show starring Jimmy Fallon to perform her new single, "Motivation". As Jimmy introduced the singer to the stage while holding the single cover, the camera turned backwards and zoomed into the stage. There were 6 dancers standing in line at the middle area, they started making moves as the beat came on. Different colors were shown to match the beat at first. As the "Brrrr..." bit was played Aaliyah was revealed to the viewers and audience. Aaliyah was wearing rainbow colored baggy jeans and a baggy coat. She was wearing a white t-shirt inside that had the text "Watch my back!". The singer started singing the first verse while moving her hips side to side at the moment audience started screaming. As the "ooh" part came on, all the lights were closed and there was only one spotlight showing Aaliyah giving sexy poses for the camera. She hyped the dancers up to get ready for the routine part of the song. The chorus came on with the band adding extra touches to the instrumental while Aaliyah was hitting the moves along with the dancers. As we got to the second verse, all the dancers ran towards the audience section to have fun with the people there while the R&B singer was rapping. They all did the choreo once again, while they were next to the people. Fun fact, there were a couple fans who already memorized the choreo so Aaliyah danced with them at that moment. They walked towards the main stage again while Aaliyah was singing the final couple of lines from the second chorus. As they got in formation, they did moves in slow motion while Aaliyah was singing the third verse. After all of them started clapping on beat, everyone hit the iconic Back & Forth choreo and dusted off them haters from their shoulders. Dancers continued hyping the audience up while Aaliyah was singing the final lines of the song. After she sang "1...2...3..." she screamed "FINISH!", turned around and everyone took off their coats. The dancers t-shirts had "PRE-ORDER NOW" written on it and well...Aaliyah's t-shirt had "A2" written on it. As the performance was over, they all hugged eachother while some of the audience members were already opening up their phones to pre-order the singers upcoming second album.

Jimmy walked back holding the cover of A2. And reminded everyone to pre-order the album now.

"A2", available for pre-order now.

• Upvote 1

NEW Fresh 107.2 FM ile ilgili görsel sonucu

Aaliyah x NEW Fresh 102.7 FM
[December 14 | 4th Free Radio | US]

Spoiler

On December 14th, Aaliyah appeared on "NEW Fresh 102.7 FM" to talk about Motivation, the upcoming album. "Hey hey hey! We have the talented Aaliyah here today. Listen...that Jimmy Fallon performance last night. At the moment you said in an interview that you had a surprise..."

"I guess you knew that i was going to announce the album."

"Yes. I was shook, looking at the screen for a good minute. Immediately pre-ordered the album afterwards."

"Aww thanks for the support sis. It means a lot cause it's my first self-written album. It's basically based on many true stories and you're all going to be able to see "my sides" of different stories. I'm so excited for this and i just couldn't wait any longer to announce this album. I truly HOPE that you guys are going to like it as much as i do."

"We're alllllll so excited for this babygirl. Back to the performance, you slayed on that stage. How are you even capable of this amount of energy at this young age?"

"I guess i can say that i was born to be on stage, i was born to sing, i was born to perform in front of thousands of people. Music has involved in my life since my baby years and you know, i have always wanted be in the music industry. I'm doing the job i've always wanted now. I love performing on stage, especially my new single "Motivation". That song has a huge amount of energy in it and i love delivering a choreography on stage with my dancers who are close to me as a family now. That performance was perfect if you ask me. And that reveal at the end, it was my idea to do that by the way."

"We can definitely tell. But i got one more question for you....is the album title and cover legit or?"

"Wait did you dislike the title and cover? Cause....*giggles* Anyways all jokes aside, the album title and cover are temporary. I will start revealing so many informations from the record that you guys will like of course. The announcement for the title and cover are on. the. way. Y'all better stay tuned. Now go pre-order my album and get the new single instantly."

"A2", available for pre-order now.

• Upvote 1

Miranda Sings covers Rolling Stone Magazine, Reveals Baby!!!!

Paid Worldwide Promo

Image result for rolling stone magazine logo

90WKisz.jpg

Miranda on her new baby, Cheeseball Sings

I have decided it is finally time to reveal my baby. This has been the hardest most difficult decision that I have ever had to make. I had to muster up all the strength and courage in me to do this. The reason that I am revealing the baby now is because I have a new album coming out on December 20th. So go pre-order it now!!!! Anyways, I am happy to finally reveal my baby. As you may know, God decided to make me the next Virgin Mary, or otherwise known as Virgin Miranda. I was struggling to pick a name because I wanted it to be perfect. I was thinking maybe something to do with Taco Bell, or meat, but then I decided that he was bigger than that. He was destined for greatness. I am giving birth to the next Jesus. So I named him Cheeseball.

Image result for miranda sings christmas

Miranda on wanting to be "The Queen of Christmas"

I AM the Christmas Queen. PERIOD. I have out peaked any modern day Christmas song. I am the new face of Christmas. I am more popular than Santa! I will always be the queen of Christmas. I reinvented Christmas music and made it popular, fun, and fresh. I mean who has ever made Christmas rap music?? Every year Happy Holedays will be played and celebrated. It is an instant Christmas classic and I am pretty much a genius for making it. Christmas is my favorite holiday and I like to go all out. So that's why I made this album. Every year I am just gonna make it bigger and better! I think this year will close the chapter on the Happy Holedays series, and maybe next year I will write a completely new album! We shall see, but these two albums will be Christmas classics every single year!!

Happy Holedays by Miranda, Olly, and Jennie is available for purchase/stream and  Happy Holedas: 2 You is available for pre-order and out Dec. 20th!

• Upvote 1

SHAWN MENDES: LIVE AT THE UNITED NATIONS HEADQUARTERS NYC

Q2DOEKFA2VAPXDNUDLHG7MD7LM.jpg

SET LIST
Forever Young
Wild Youth
Beautiful (with Sky Ferreira)
The Great Escape (as Southside & Yonge with Diana Gordon)
Love Is All We Have Left

*CLICK ON THE SONG TITLES BELOW TO BE LINKED TO THE SONGS' INSTRUMENTAL/THE SONG*

UN FOUNDATION VOLUNTEER: "Good afternoon New York City! To everyone here and everyone watching at home on the live stream, welcome to the United Nations headquarters. This concert today will be benefitting The United Nations Foundation, an organization that's run by the UN to make an effort to change the world around us for the better. This concert is being given by an artist who's devoted time to helping better the world around him. He's currently working with the organization to raise money to continue their efforts around the globe this holiday season, a time when help is needed the most for so many people. Without further ado, please welcome Shawn Mendes!"

The volunteer leaves the stage as Shawn and his band walk onto the stage. Shawn immediately heads down front so he can high-five and touch hands with fans down front. He smiles and blows a big kiss to the audience before walking over to get an acoustic guitar that's sitting on a guitar stand in front of the drum riser. He counts in as he and his band crash into Forever Young. The crowd goes wild seeing as this is a fan favorite for The Mendes Army. Shawn wears a beaming smile on his face as he passionately delivers the song, an ode to never letting go of your dreams and holding onto youthful spirit and ambition, no matter how old you are. On a large screen behind Shawn, video of teens and young adults around the world participating in the March for Our Lives and the Climate Strikes are displayed, along with old footage of teens and young adults marching to protest the Vietnam War as well as marches for the desegregation of schools. In the shadow of the United Nations headquarters, it's a powerful image and one that resonates with the crowd who confidently and loudly belts the song back to Shawn. Shawn occasionally stops singing to allow the audience to take over completely, smiling wide the whole time. At the song's conclusion, Shawn throws his guitar pick into the crowd and removes his guitar. As he's putting a new on, this time a sky blue electric one, he talks the crowd. "New York City how you feelin'? Thank you so, so much for coming to spend this chilly, rainy afternoon with me! This is a very special thing we're doing here and I want you all to know how much of a good thing you're doing. Every cent earned from this concert is going to the United Nations Foundation so all of you are doing your part in helping the world around you so please give yourselves a huge hand! This next song is a song I wrote about two years ago and when I was writing it, I had in mind something as beautiful as this. it's a song about the fight we fight every day to make our voices heard and our opinions matter. I know you know it, so sing along!"

Shawn and his band then launch into Wild Youth, identified easily by the distinctive baroque intro. Shawn's guitar comes in next as he begins singing, the plucking of strings heard underneath him courtesy of his keyboardist Alex. The song is one of the most purely energetic of Shawn's entire career and this energy transfers onto the stage with ease. The crowd jumps with the energetic chorus, Shawn joining them as he hammers away at the song on his guitar, nailing his vocal part which explores the upper part of his register beautifully. The crowd is singing along just as Shawn requested and he once more occasionally stops singing to let them take over as he smiles brightly. Several members of the audience have brought flags of different countries and they wave them in the air, reminiscent of Glastonbury. The backing screen shows live footage of the crowd captured by cameras at the front of the stage. At the song's conclusion, Shawn raises his guitar above his head as the crowd cheers. He sits his guitar down on a stand as he won't be using an instrument for the next song. He speaks to the crowd. "You guys are insane, I love it! Okay since you guys are being so incredible, I've got a special surprise for you. Two really, but one at a time. For this next song, I'd like to bring someone out that I met earlier this year but have admired for a long, long time. She's an artist who has inspired not only myself but countless others that have followed in her footsteps. She just released her magnum opus not too long ago and she's also in my new music video. Please give a big New York welcome to the Queen of California herself, Sky Ferreira!"

Sky comes out on stage as the crowd goes wild to welcome her. She and Shawn hug as Alex counts the next song in, the acclaimed Beautiful from his sophomore album. This song is noted for it's beautiful string arrangement, but seeing as there are no strings live, his keyboardist Alex plays them from his keyboard, the sounds programmed into them. Shawn lets Sky take the first verse. She delivers the lyrics with her signature tone that's brought her great acclaim. She, like everyone else, wears a bright smile on her face as she delivers the heartfelt lyrics. Shawn comes forward and joins her for the chorus, as does the crowd. Their voices all blend together into a loud and beautiful chorus as they sing this song which calls for a celebration of the beauty of the world and how lucky everyone is to be alive. Shawn takes the next verse himself as Sky interacts with the fans up front. On the screen behind them are video clips of the world's natural beauty such as the great plains, the rain forests, the coral reefs, the Serengeti, and more. When their voices all combine together once more, it's another beautiful chorus of wonder and majesty. At the songs conclusion, Shawn and Sky take each other in a long hug and he whispers something into her ear, presumably a thank you. He then steps aside and allows her to take her bow by herself before she smiles, blows a kiss, and exits the stage. Shawn puts on his acoustic guitar and speaks. "Ready for that second surprise? As I'm sure you know, earlier this year I worked with a really amazing woman as part of a collaboration project. It went pretty well if I do say so myself! She and I wrote songs that meant a lot to us, were representations of the things we were thinking and feeling and part of that included songs that spoke about the world around us. I've never performed any of those songs without her and i don't intend to start now. Ladies and gentlemen please welcome the other half of Southside & Yonge, miss Diana Gordon!"

The crowd roars as Diana walks on stage and hugs Shawn. She then turns her attention to the front row to shake hands and high-five. Shawn then begins in the worldwide Southside & Yonge hit The Great Escape. This is the first time that the song has been performed since early summer so the fans cheer in response, welcoming the song back. Shawn smiles as does Diana as they begin the song. On the screen is a specially prepared video which shows people of all kinds helping each other through volunteer work and general displays of compassion. It even shows footage of riot police hugging protestors as a show of love and the breaking of boundaries. Shawn and Diana do their now iconic vocal trade offs without missing a single beat, their voices entertaining perfectly and then popping out for the solo work before effortlessly sliding back in. This song, purely about being their for one another, resonates with them and the crowd creating one of the most powerful moments of the entire concert. As the song draws to a close, the two of them take each other in a tight and loving embrace showing their bond and the how tight this music has made them become. Diana moves forward and takes a bow by herself before blowing another kiss to the audience and waving goodbye. Without announcing it, Shawn's keyboardist Alex begins the new single Love Is All We Have Left which is played completely on the keyboard without any other instrumentation. Shawn takes the mic off the stand and moves forward to sit on the edge of the stage as he sing the song. Despite the serious mood of the song in general, Shawn wears a smile on his face as the fans reach forward to touch his hand, some of them leaning on Shawn as he's sitting so close to them. It's a moment of pure connection that's accented by the fact that these people are so different in their backgrounds and walks of life but they're coming together to share this powerful and amazing moment. To really accent it, there's no footage being played on the screen. At the song's conclusion, Shawn stands as the crowd cheers. His band comes forward, as do Sky and Diana, and they all take a bow together. Shawn says his goodbye into the mic: "Thank you so much New York! Go out and change the world, okay?" Shawn exits the stage with a smile and a wave. 

• Awesome 2

u8aQR30.jpg

TRNT x LOOSE WOMEN
[DECEMBER 12 | US | PAID | ARTICLE ONE]

TRNT has made a name for himself since he bursted onto the scene earlier this year. Rising beyond the title of "Shawn Mendes Contest Winner", he has forged a unique identity and musical footprint, in the process becoming one of the most discussed artists of the year. Through controversy, boundary pushing, innovation, and acclaim, the 18 year old has just set the world on fire with the release of his critically acclaimed debut studio album A Momentary Loss of Sanity. Led by the #1 hit single "Barrel of a Gun", this new era has already shown artistic growth for the young artist. Now he's here to promote the album's second single, "Lucifer's Hands", which continues the story began by the previous single. Acting as the second chapter of the 10-part story to be heard on the new album, the song already displays key differences from the previous single, a trend that will exist on each successive track. With so much to discuss, TRNT continues his extensive promotional tour across the globe to share his new music and his new vision. 

39AF33AD00000578-3869334-Slick_Lucky_Blu

ON HIS FANS IN THE UK
"This is my first time really getting the chance to interact with them and I'm really enjoying it! They're very different from the fans in the US but in a good way. Make no mistake, I love all of my fans equally and I always will, I think at the moment I'm just struck by the differences. Over here the energy is a lot more relaxed. I tend to have big groups of people swarming me over at home, but here it's always very relaxed, very polite. They just walk up to me and politely ask for a selfie or for an autograph. If it's clear I'm in a rush or may not be feeling it, then they'll either just ask for a hug or they'll even just wave at me from a distance. I've of course heard the stories about the UK being full of nice and courteous people and I'm inclined to believe it! But I really shouldn't be all that surprised. I've had a big support system here in the UK since practically the beginning and it's carried through my whole career so far. People over here were some of the first to show some love to Lucifer's Hands when it was released. The first comments I saw on Twitter were from fans here in the UK. That's something kinda small it would seem, but it stuck out to me. It was that and a few other things that made me realize how much backing I had over here. Brining Lucifer's Hands and A Momentary Loss of Sanity over for such a major promo tour wasn't just because, I think of it as a gift to the fans over here for their support."

ON TOUR PREPERATIONS
"It's stressful but I like the pressure. I work best under pressure, it really motivates me to get things done. With this show, I feel like I've got many things to do. I've got to prove myself as a touring artist, I've got to translate my album to the stage in a way that makes sense from a thematic standpoint, I've got to make the show entertaining...those are all things that are on my mind every day when it comes to rehearsals. I'm very lucky to have an amazing team of people who are right alongside me helping make these crazy ideas happen. I've got a band that's willing to play around and experiment with the music. I've got dancers that are willing to push themselves to the limits of their abilities. The audience is going to come into the venues every night and be presented with an experience that's true to me as an artist and what they've come to expect from me in some regards but also it will surprise them in other regards. Like the album, I'm intending to push some boundaries with the show and from what I've gotten to work on so far, I believe that I've done that."

HOST: "TRNT's single Lucifer's Hands from his acclaimed #1 album A Momentary Loss of Sanity is available now. You can get the album as well as tickets for the upcoming The Mindless Misbehavior World Tour as well."

• Upvote 1

u8aQR30.jpg

TRNT x HEART UK
[DECEMBER 12 | US | PAID | ARTICLE TWO]

TRNT has made a name for himself since he bursted onto the scene earlier this year. Rising beyond the title of "Shawn Mendes Contest Winner", he has forged a unique identity and musical footprint, in the process becoming one of the most discussed artists of the year. Through controversy, boundary pushing, innovation, and acclaim, the 18 year old has just set the world on fire with the release of his critically acclaimed debut studio album A Momentary Loss of Sanity. Led by the #1 hit single "Barrel of a Gun", this new era has already shown artistic growth for the young artist. Now he's here to promote the album's second single, "Lucifer's Hands", which continues the story began by the previous single. Acting as the second chapter of the 10-part story to be heard on the new album, the song already displays key differences from the previous single, a trend that will exist on each successive track. With so much to discuss, TRNT continues his extensive promotional tour across the globe to share his new music and his new vision. 

maxresdefault.jpg

ON WHAT'S TO COME AFTER LUCIFER'S HANDS
"I've still got a couple of weeks to push Lucifer's Hands because I'm really just having the time of my life with it. This song, as I've mentioned many times, is one of my favorite of my whole career because it represents me at my absolute best as a songwriter. I wrote the song during one of the most intensely creative periods of my life, a span of a couple days, namely one amazing day where the bulk of everything came from, where I was firing on all cylinders. I knew what I wanted and had a vision in my head and wasn't going to stop until I got exactly what I wanted. I'm still to this day very excited by Lucifer's Hands, discussing it and performing it still makes my heart pound the same way it did when I was writing and recording the song. But I know that I can't stick with it forever, so I have been looking over the horizon to find what's coming next. I believe that I've made my choice about what the next single is going to be. It'll most likely end up as Red Lights, but after that I don't think I'm going to follow the album's track list. For the purpose of singles, I believe that I can jump over certain songs because they work more to flesh the character out than they do to hitting main story beats. I planned from the very beginning to have at least five singles from the album, but at the moment I'm thinking it's probably going to end up heading out to six. I whole heartedly intend to release a single or two while I'm on tour. I've structured my tour schedule to allow me to do that."

ON WHAT HE'S LOOKING FORWARD TO MOST ABOUT TOURING
"I think what's interesting me the most is getting to see the audience's reaction to this stuff every night. I got the chance to see some reactions to the album online, but it's a very different feeling getting to see it up close and personal. I like being able to see the things in people's eyes, feel their energy when they're seeing something that they've never seen before and experiencing something that they never thought they would. I find that to be a really magical thing and I feed off of that as an artist. When I was touring with Shawn and doing Copacabana, that was what was really giving me the drive to get out and deliver a spectacle. With this show, I need to feel that drive or the show itself may not end up working. It's ambitious and there are things in it that I'm likely crazy for wanting to do, but I look at things like this as either you go for broke or you can't complain about bad results. Beyond that though, I'm really looking forward to traveling. I love 
traveling and seeing new places and some of the cities I'm hitting on this tour are places that I've always wanted to go. I'll be making sure to get my tourist desires out of the way at every stop!"

HOST: "TRNT's single Lucifer's Hands from his acclaimed #1 album A Momentary Loss of Sanity is available now. You can get the album as well as tickets for the upcoming The Mindless Misbehavior World Tour as well."

• Upvote 1

u8aQR30.jpg

TRNT x CAPITAL FM
[DECEMBER 13 | US | PAID | ARTICLE THREE]

5-LUCKY_BLUE_SELF_SERVICE_MAGAZINE_INTER

HOST: "Hello everybody and welcome back to Capital FM, the UK's #1 hit radio station. I'm sitting down here in the studio today with an artist who's staked his claim as biggest new act of the year. In the short span of time between the announcement of his signing, he's released an acclaimed EP, an acclaimed #1 album, found himself with a slew of award nominations, and he's currently gearing up for a world tour next year. I'm of course talking about the always amazing TRNT!"
TRNT: "Hello, hello. How are you?"
HOST: "I'm fantastic, how about yourself?"
TRNT: "No complaints."
HOST: "I'd say not. Ever since you got over here last week everyone's been having their eyes on you. Our listeners have been asking for Lucifer's Hands quite a bit! This is your first big visit to the UK and it really seems like everyone's been waiting a while for it to finally happen."
TRNT: "Yeah, I believe they have. I don't know what took me so long honestly, I've loved being over here!"
HOST: "I've seen you talking about how much fun you've been having. I'm glad that the UK's been treating you well. They've made Lucifer's Hands #1 on iTunes over here again and there's some grumblings you may be climbing up to #1 on the singles charts for another week."
TRNT: "Oh really? Well, I'm very happy to hear that! I'm not surprised by all of the support, I've always had a dedicated fanbase here which is why I was so excited to come over. I've wanted to properly thank all of the fans over here for their love and support since the start and this seemed like the perfect time."
HOST: "You've also blessed us all with some tour dates here which was unexpected. I think everyone assumed you'd mostly stick to North America for your first tour."
TRNT: "Truth be told, so did I. I didn't think that LiveNation or WILDD RECORDS would have the faith to put me in overseas venues, but when they were surprised I wasn't asking for them, they quickly remedied the situation. I'm very excited to be taking the show across Europe. And of course the shows I'm playing specifically here in the UK are going to be special because of where I'm getting to play them."
HOST: "You'll be playing at the famous SSE Wembley Arena in London. That venue is often called the Madison Square Garden of Europe, it's a big deal to play there."
TRNT: "Isn't it cool? I saw my name up on their billboard the other day and thought I was going to pass out." Laughs
HOST: 'What can we expect from the show?"
TRNT: "This is such a cheesy answer, but expect the unexpected really. I've made a career out of being unpredictable and that's exactly what I'm intending to bring to the stage. I want this show to stick out to people and I want them to remember it long after they leave the venue. To do that I've got an amazing team of people who have come together to help make these crazy dreams a reality for the stage."
HOST: "Well I can't wait to see it, we've all got tickets for the first show in London!"
TRNT: 'That's awesome! Why don't you Twitter message me your guys' first and last names and I can get you on the VIP list to come backstage after the show."
HOST: "That'd be amazing. We'll do that right now! Thank you so much for coming into see us today."
TRNT: 'Thanks for having me, I had fun!"
HOST: 
"TRNT's single Lucifer's Hands from his acclaimed #1 album A Momentary Loss of Sanity is available now. You can get the album as well as tickets for the upcoming The Mindless Misbehavior World Tour as well."