Jump to content
News Ticker
Mr. Mendes

CAL S5: Licensing Requests

Recommended Posts

On 5/6/2019 at 4:29 AM, get well soon said:

1. Belleza Records

2. 'Bad Liar', 'Gold Wings', 'Runaway' by Krewella, 'Happy Now' by Zedd, 'Let Me Go'  by Hailee Steinfeld, 'Finest Hour' by Cash Cash, 'Sometimes' by Nicky Romero, 'When We Were Young' by Lost Kings, 'Don't Leave Me Alone', 'Mad Love', 'Another Life' by David Guetta, 'Breathe' by Jax Jones, 'Last Dance', 'Too Good To Be True', 'Maybe I Will Learn' by Rhys

3. For Bebe's album

4. @Pabllo @Venti @Mr. Mendes @Breathin @Nicki Minaj

 

Everything except "Breathe" by Jax Jones, "Happy Now" by Zedd and "Mad Love" by David Guetta is approved and you can add them to your list.

16 hours ago, Starboy said:

1. Columbia Records

2. "Hypersonic Missles" & "Play God" by Sam Fender

3. Mid 2019

4. @Mr. Mendes

Approved and you can add them to your list.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1. Record Label Name: Gods & Monsters Records
2. Songs and/or album (full album's may need some discussion) desired to license: "Options" by Toni Romiti, "Messy" by Kiiara, "Friends" by RAYE, "Feeling Of Falling" by Cheat Codes & Kim Petras, "I'm Yours" by Alessia Cara, "Molecules" by Hayley Kiyoko.
3. How soon will the song be used? Probably in Q3/Q4. It's hard to tell, because I want to use these songs for my second artist, but that one isn't signed (yet).
4. @Mr. Mendes @Nicki Minaj @Breathin @Pabllo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/13/2019 at 5:23 PM, Video Games said:

1. Record Label Name: Gods & Monsters Records
2. Songs and/or album (full album's may need some discussion) desired to license: "Options" by Toni Romiti, "Messy" by Kiiara, "Friends" by RAYE, "Feeling Of Falling" by Cheat Codes & Kim Petras, "I'm Yours" by Alessia Cara, "Molecules" by Hayley Kiyoko.
3. How soon will the song be used? Probably in Q3/Q4. It's hard to tell, because I want to use these songs for my second artist, but that one isn't signed (yet).
4. @Mr. Mendes @Nicki Minaj @Breathin @Pabllo

Never mind about these btw, I don’t want them anymore 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1. Messiah Records
2. "Without Me", "Nightmare" by Halsey, "Star Maps" by Aly & AJ, "What A Time" Julia Michaels, "Show Me Love" by Laura Mvula, "Strip Me" Natasha Bedingfield, "Still Rolling Stones", "First", "Almost Human" Lauren Daigle, "Human Error" by Oh Land

3. Mid-late 2019
4. @Mr. Mendes @Breathin @Pabllo @Nicki Minaj

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, god complex said:

1. Messiah Records
2. "Without Me", "Nightmare" by Halsey, "Star Maps" by Aly & AJ, "What A Time" Julia Michaels, "Show Me Love" by Laura Mvula, "Strip Me" Natasha Bedingfield, "Still Rolling Stones", "First", "Almost Human" Lauren Daigle, "Human Error" by Oh Land

3. Mid-late 2019
4. @Mr. Mendes @Breathin @Pabllo @Nicki Minaj

Thanks for tagging me:ny8:

You can add everything except Without Me to your list. I'll get back to you about Without Me later

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/8/2019 at 9:50 PM, Pabllo said:

1. Retrofuture Records
2. "Rise" (feat. Skylar Grey) by David Guetta
3. Late 2019
4. @Mr. Mendes @Breathin

Approved

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Desperado Records
 

Quote

A$AP Rocky - Praise The Lord
Lil Pump - Iced Out
Ugly God - Water
Ravyn Lenae - The Night Song
DaniLeigh - All I Know
DaniLeigh - Lil Baby
Victoria Monet - Freak
Victoria Monet - New Love
Victoria Monet - All You Need


All tracks that are listed here will be used in Q4 -2019
@Venti

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, despy said:

Desperado Records
 


All tracks that are listed here will be used in Q4 -2019
@Venti

Approved

  • Awesome 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1. Mad House Records

2. Summer Walker-Girls Need Love, CPR

Miguel-Adorn, Pineapple Skies

DVSN-Too Deep, Mood

Zayn-Fool For You

Phum Viphurit-Lover Boy

Sade-Smooth Operator (album)

3. I plan to use most of these hopefully before October if everything goes to plan

4. @Mr. Mendes

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines